Restrooms Being Safe For Women and Children

I find it interesting that SINCE the 70's, when open restrooms became popular and widespread...........NOBODY has had any problems until the lunatic left started whining about it back around 2018.
Mmm, doesn’t it seem like the Right who’s complaining about open, “co-ed” restrooms?

Certainly the case on these boards.

Mmm, doesn’t it seem like the Right who’s complaining about open, “co-ed” restrooms?

Certainly the case on these boards.

I'm from the South, specifically Texas.

I remember women taking little boys into the mens restrooms or even the womens restrooms. Same for little girls with fathers.
Nobody gave a shit. Everybody's gotta do their bizniss at some point. Hell, even when I was a teenager, I had to use the womens restroom many times, because the mens rooms was closed for repairs or cleaning or something.

Of course this is back when people still had MANNERS........and would ask if there were any ladies present, before going INTO the restroom. Vice versa for the mens restrooms and ladies needing to go.

Even in middle school and high school where we did have open restrooms.........if it was an emergency and the other one was full or shut down, you just announced yourself as being in emergency status, and people would leave and come back later or finish up and leave quickly. It wasn't a fucking problem.

Then whats your problem with it.
Or did you expect the entire world revolved around your little Kentucky bubble?
I have no problem with it. It just isn't that way anymore in public schools and we probably aren't going back to it in schools that have anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand kids. That isn't the Kentucky bubble. That is everywhere now. That ship sailed for most, back to 1960 and will not dock again. What is it, you want me to say, that it's a fine idea, the way it used to be long ago and could be again, if conservatives would get together to bring it back? No. It just won't work anymore.
I support for school restrooms, if you have an inny, you must go to the girls restroom and if you have an outty, you must go to the boys restroom. I see nothing wrong with the concept and it protects everybody equally and fairly.

You went to an elementary school, with a single toilet, the door just saying restroom, where you knocked to see if anyone was there before going in? And, I thought Paducah, was kind of out in the sticks back then. I do know, they closed the last one room school house in McCracken County, ( a black one room school with grade 1-8, in 1965. It is possible they had that arrangement, but the kids that came from there to Hendron Elementary (2 mile out of Paducah) didn't mention it.
Didn't you wash your hands after using the toilet? If so, where?

P.S. Adding a racial component to the discussion is a nice touch.

You can do the same thing with multiple stalls. Have multiple stalls that lead out to a generic sink area. Thats how they had it on our boat recently. No one cared.

Didn't you wash your hands after using the toilet? If so, where?

P.S. Adding a racial component to the discussion is a nice touch.
Just a historical reference. It was one of the last one room school houses left in Kentucky, back in about 1965. It was probably within 5 miles of me, and I never knew it was there, out there, on the other sided of the tracks. Of course, why would I? Elementary school kids rarely know that much about the city or county they live in, but the area where they actually live.

You can do the same thing with multiple stalls. Have multiple stalls that lead out to a generic sink area. Thats how they had it on our boat recently. No one cared.
Most men don't care, but most women do. This does not portend well for the Democrats' largest voting block.

I remember when a restroom was just that....................
a fucking room with a toilet and sink, and a door that just has one little sign on it stating "restroom".

It wasn't male, nor female. Nor was it off limits to anyone that needed to use it.

You knocked on the door. If no one answered, you slowly opened the door to see if it was empty, as some people are shy about answering when in the restroom. If it was empty, you went in and locked the door behind you. Did your business, and left.

As long as you have open restrooms, you will have fucking psychos and nutjobs bitching, whining, and complaining about them.

MAKE RESTOOMS GENERIC AGAIN!!!!!
A3101-1PR00B_6.jpg
You can't do that in a building that services thousands of people at once.
The idea of tearing out all existing women's and men's bathrooms to create DOZENS OF TINY ROOMS ALL WITH INDIVIDUAL FRAMING, PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL is Ludacris. All for .0000000009% of the population.

R
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

I
D
E
A