Restrooms Being Safe For Women and Children

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The governor will use inspection police to make sure they check everyones genitals to make sure they are using the correct terlit.

I remember when a restroom was just that....................
a fucking room with a toilet and sink, and a door that just has one little sign on it stating "restroom".

It wasn't male, nor female. Nor was it off limits to anyone that needed to use it.

You knocked on the door. If no one answered, you slowly opened the door to see if it was empty, as some people are shy about answering when in the restroom. If it was empty, you went in and locked the door behind you. Did your business, and left.

As long as you have open restrooms, you will have fucking psychos and nutjobs bitching, whining, and complaining about them.

MAKE RESTOOMS GENERIC AGAIN!!!!!
A3101-1PR00B_6.jpg

I remember when a restroom was just that....................
a fucking room with a toilet and sink, and a door that just has one little sign on it stating "restroom".

It wasn't male, nor female. Nor was it off limits to anyone that needed to use it.

You knocked on the door. If no one answered, you slowly opened the door to see if it was empty, as some people are shy about answering when in the restroom. If it was empty, you went in and locked the door behind you. Did your business, and left.

As long as you have open restrooms, you will have fucking psychos and nutjobs bitching, whining, and complaining about them.

MAKE RESTOOMS GENERIC AGAIN!!!!!
A3101-1PR00B_6.jpg
In Public Schools? Eh, no. Of course, I'll turn 69 this year, so maybe it was before my time.

Im 60, and yes........public schools, office buildings, and department stores..............and gas stations.
You went to an elementary school, with a single toilet, the door just saying restroom, where you knocked to see if anyone was there before going in? And, I thought Paducah, was kind of out in the sticks back then. I do know, they closed the last one room school house in McCracken County, ( a black one room school with grade 1-8, in 1965. It is possible they had that arrangement, but the kids that came from there to Hendron Elementary (2 mile out of Paducah) didn't mention it.

Same here.

and 50 years ago, I thought about 69 a LOT more than I do today.
I don't even think much about it now, normally, but I just found out I passed the 2017 standard for normal blood pressure, but just flunked the 2021 standard in effect, so now would be considered hypertensive, as of day before yesterday. They didn't try to put me on meds, but want to see me again in 4 months. 50 years ago, I never thought of being this age, or that there would be anybody but girls in the girls restroom and boys in the boys restroom at school, a fact that did not change, all the way past college. Times change, I guess.

Just STOP with the hyperbole you trumpeter.
COVID, under trump, started all this SHIT.
Always someone else's fault.

Biden ran on being the guy who could make the economy better... Instead, he's running it into the ground.

True or false?

Is the economy better today than when Biden took office?

Fuck no it's not.

It's significantly worse, while Democrats were blowing sunshine up everyone's ass about how great the Biden economy was...and that inflation was transient.

What a bunch of fools.

You went to an elementary school, with a single toilet, the door just saying restroom, where you knocked to see if anyone was there before going in? And, I thought Paducah, was kind of out in the sticks back then. I do know, they closed the last one room school house in McCracken County, ( a black one room school with grade 1-8, in 1965. It is possible they had that arrangement, but the kids that came from there to Hendron Elementary (2 mile out of Paducah) didn't mention it.

Yes, the city elementary school had areas between classrooms, sort of like a small hallway.
There was a door to each classroom on either side of the "hallway", and there was the cubbies and hooks there in the "hallway" on one wall, where kids put their lunch boxes, books, and hung their coats. On the other wall across from that was one single door with "restroom" on it.
It had a toilet and a sink. And we were taught to knock before trying to open the door, if the door was closed.

Exactly what is it about this easily understandable concept that is escaping you?

Yes, the city elementary school had areas between classrooms, sort of like a small hallway.
There was a door to each classroom on either side of the "hallway", and there was the cubbies and hooks there in the "hallway" on one wall, where kids put their lunch boxes, books, and hung their coats. On the other wall across from that was one single door with "restroom" on it.
It had a toilet and a sink. And we were taught to knock before trying to open the door, if the door was closed.

Exactly what is it about this easily understandable concept that is escaping you?
I understand the concept perfectly. I just didn't realize I grew up in an advanced area of country outside of Paducah, Kentucky. I'm sure you went to a good school, enabling you to progress and move forward with your education as far as you wished to pursue it.

I understand the concept perfectly. I just didn't realize I grew up in an advanced area of country outside of Paducah, Kentucky. I'm sure you went to a good school, enabling you to progress and move forward with your education as far as you wished to pursue it.

Then whats your problem with it.
Or did you expect the entire world revolved around your little Kentucky bubble?

Im 60, and yes........public schools, office buildings, and department stores..............and gas stations.
Yeah, but those were, like, literally a bathroom you’d see in someone’s house. A single room with a single toilet. One person at a time. Like in an airplane.

I’m pretty sure all the pearl clutching is over the apparently horrifying prospect that a man and a woman might be peeing and pooping in close proximity. Even though one of the two- or both- would be in a stall.

Apparently American women are fragile, weak creatures who would faint at the sight of a man’s back standing at a urinal taking a piss.

Yeah, but those were, like, literally a bathroom you’d see in someone’s house. A single room with a single toilet. One person at a time. Like in an airplane.

I’m pretty sure all the pearl clutching is over the apparently horrifying prospect that a man and a woman might be peeing and pooping in close proximity. Even though one of the two- or both- would be in a stall.

Apparently American women are fragile, weak creatures who would faint at the sight of a man’s back standing at a urinal taking a piss.

I find it interesting that SINCE the 70's, when open restrooms became popular and widespread...........NOBODY has had any problems until the lunatic left started whining about it back around 2018.

Forum List

Back