Restoring what once was our republic

Totally discredited BS proven wrong in over 70 courtrooms. so you believe that there is a conspiracy of all those lawyers judges journalists, everyone in the world who doesn't listen to your crap propaganda....
No courts addressed it.
None
Zero
The Steal was well thought out and there was no legal avenue to stop it once it began.
But it was still a steal.
Your cult does you a disservice by lying to you about this.
Or maybe you thrive on being a nonfunctional brain dead retard.
You certainly are proficient at it.

No courts addressed it.
None
Zero
The Steal was well thought out and there was no legal avenue to stop it once it began.
But it was still a steal.
Your cult does you a disservice by lying to you about this.
Or maybe you thrive on being a nonfunctional brain dead retard.
You certainly are proficient at it.
What are the chances of a conspiracy of everyone in the world that doesn't listen to fox? And everyone keeping the secret? lol boy. Poor America

With unverifiable mail in ballots
The presented number is 81 million.

And I thought I might get a sensible answer. Nahhhh, I didn't really, I could tell from your post you live in a fantasy world and your answer was going to be fantasy world.

lol

No, this is another manifestation of rightwing domestic terrorism, the Taliban 20 indeed.

They're 20 people who are trying to restore some equal footing in the House. And whether you want to believe it or not, it's going to benefit the democrats as much as it is the conservatives.
Pelosi is the first one of all the congressmen in our history to not allow an Amendment on the house floor, without committee approval first. Meaning that if a democrat congressman has an amendment he would like to get passed, it had to be sent through a committee first. (which is code for Lobbyist approval). Only those in the committee get to vote on it. None of the others would even get to see it, much less vote on it.
Even if it was a great idea, but some lobbyist or maybe an opposing party who had control of the committee, wouldn't let it come before ALL of our congressman for vote.

This is one of those times when one party comes up with a great idea, and the opposing party doesn't like it, because it's the opposing party that's trying to get it done.
You like democracy? Well BY GOD, you should be supporting those who are trying to get rules like that changed, so ALL of the reps get to vote on everything. Not just what some committee says they can vote on.

They're 20 people who are trying to restore some equal footing in the House. And whether you want to believe it or not, it's going to benefit the democrats as much as it is the conservatives.
Pelosi is the first one of all the congressmen in our history to not allow an Amendment on the house floor, without committee approval first. Meaning that if a democrat congressman has an amendment he would like to get passed, it had to be sent through a committee first. (which is code for Lobbyist approval). Only those in the committee get to vote on it. None of the others would even get to see it, much less vote on it.
Even if it was a great idea, but some lobbyist or maybe an opposing party who had control of the committee, wouldn't let it come before ALL of our congressman for vote.

This is one of those times when one party comes up with a great idea, and the opposing party doesn't like it, because it's the opposing party that's trying to get it done.
You like democracy? Well BY GOD, you should be supporting those who are trying to get rules like that changed, so ALL of the reps get to vote on everything. Not just what some committee says they can vote on.
Restore what?

What great ideas are these nitwits putting forth?

Restore what?

What great ideas are these nitwits putting forth?

That we live in a Representative Republic ... They can be messy at times, because they aren't just a simple rubber stamp for the Establishment ...
Your vote may actually count for something ... And if you can pool enough votes together and say hell no ...
There might be a chance the Establishment is not just going to cram whatever they want down your throat.

But you know ... You do have a point ... Because I don't think those folks have figured that out yet.

We live in a democratic republic

"Compound Republic' if we want to be correct and true to both type and form of government.

But I'd rather watch paint dry than waste my time arguing about it with people who will never care to grasp the relevance.

Forum List

Back