Restoring what once was our republic

Failure to enact rules and procedures? What the hell does that mean? The Constitution is the rule book and democrats have been attacking it for decades.

That's funny ... Still cannot think of anything worth saying can you ... :auiqs.jpg:
I'll tell you what I think about what you just posted.

Don't even attempt talking that garbage to me ... Until you are ready to start talking about streets, buildings where we hit next.
When you can tell me where your next meal is coming from ... 90 days out, four states over and your ass is hiding behind a tree counting bullets.
Our enemy is going to be fed and supplied ... While we are chewing on bark.

They are going to kill or imprison your family if they can find them ... You are going to get some of your buddies killed.
Tell me when you are prepared to discuss what you are going to do with American soldiers that surrender to you ...
You cannot let them go ... They have intel ... And you would just be sending them back to the battlefield.

What are you going to do ... Shoot them in the back of the head in front of your wife and kids ... Show them what kind of man you are?
You'll have trouble feeding yourself ... You damn sure cannot feed prisoners.

Let me tell you a little secret ... There is no honor or righteousness in combat ... That's just the lies we tell ourselves so we can live with the shit we have done.

No ... You better just sit there with your thumb up your ass ... I don't want you covering my six ...
You're just a liability I cannot afford ... And not too bright either.

See ... That's how you share your opinion ...
Give it a shot ... Coward.

OK faux "warrior"....Go fuck yourself.

Well, not for the GOP....you guys are incredibly unpopular nationwide.

I understand that you are the 2nd stupidest skirt in here -
I know that math (among many things) is hard for you
there is (intentionally) no contest for receiving the most votes for President of the US.
If there was, each candidate would campaign differently.
They are not however going to campaign differently just because the stupid people don't understand it.

Not for nothing.
2016 -
Clinton won NYC and LA County by way more votes than the final margin.
What that means - here is that hard math thingy again.

Within the entire population of The United States that means everywhere other than NYCity
and LA County President Trump was vastly more popular than Clinton.

One of those weird threads that turn into a game of "Spot the Plant". Well... It's a new year, I guess someone had to go first...

I guess your blob is one of the "dumbest of the fucking dumbest"?

Dumbfuck -

Considering changing something is not the same as not understanding it.

You are the poster child of why rational men didn't let women vote for a century and a half.

OK faux "warrior"....Go fuck yourself.

Still nothing to say ... Not a dent ... And you are dumb as well.

You are the one that insinuated there are no other options than going to war ... Talking about your militia.
Don't pretend you can put that on me ... I am the one that would prefer not to if at all possible ... And said so.

If that weak mess is all you can muster ... Buckle Up Buttercup ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I understand that you are the 2nd stupidest skirt in here -
I know that math (among many things) is hard for you
there is (intentionally) no contest for receiving the most votes for President of the US.
If there was, each candidate would campaign differently.
They are not however going to campaign differently just because the stupid people don't understand it.

Not for nothing.
2016 -
Clinton won NYC and LA County by way more votes than the final margin.
What that means - here is that hard math thingy again.

Within the entire population of The United States that means everywhere other than NYCity
and LA County President Trump was vastly more popular than Clinton.
As did Obama, as did Gore, as did Biden.... the "hate offensive" is not working for the GOP. In like 45 states, the blob got a lower % of vote in 2020 than he got in 2016.
Why would I do that?
You will have to eventually. Even you know this.
Dumbfuck -

Considering changing something is not the same as not understanding it.

You are the poster child of why rational men didn't let women vote for a century and a half.
Your blob called it "popular vote" too. The phrase you said doesn't exist in presidential politics.

Spin away junior.

"mostly by Democrats".... well, there's the first problem. Republicans blame EVERYTHING on Democrats, Democrats blame everything on Republicans and this infighting leads to nothing.

Think about it.
Unfortunately the republican version is based on lies. The rich need to pay their fair share and so do many corporations thanks to the GOP..

Unfortunately the republican version is based on lies. The rich need to pay their fair share and so do many corporations thanks to the GOP..

You literally must be 12.

The "rich" pay statistically "all" of the taxes.
Corporations don't pay taxes; they collect taxes from people and forward them, but they don' pay taxes.

As did Obama, as did Gore, as did Biden.... the "hate offensive" is not working for the GOP. In like 45 states, the blob got a lower % of vote in 2020 than he got in 2016.

You will have to eventually. Even you know this.

Your blob called it "popular vote" too. The phrase you said doesn't exist in presidential politics.

Spin away junior.

Hopeless

The debt ceiling?

That’s an authorization to pay existing debts.

Are you as crazy as the crazy wing of the GOP?

That would lead to a default. You think that’s not a big deal?

Because they keep increasing the debt. No one is calling to default. They, the fiscal conservatives, are calling to stop borrowing from the Fed and increasing the debt.

he endorsed McCarthy to stop the foolish infighting that is hurting the party and weakening its majority in the house. the dems know how to vote in a block no matter what they really believe, how else was crazy Nancy speaker as long as she was?

Oh yeah, great idea. Stop fighting so we can get on with the same corrupt way of doing things, that's gotten us where we are not.

smh.

You said “start paying for the things we want”

That is stupidly false. You would have no credit. You’d be lucky to have food. You wouldn’t have a roof over your head.

Do it. Stop paying your bills. Get back to us in a while.

Oh wait. You’ll be living in a card board box

If you pay for it, your credit doesn't get ruined.

Over the passed few decades, the remaining strands of what was once called our Republic has been snipped. Mostly by democrats, in the name of "democracy." But the GOP hands are just as dirty because of the times that they've had the majority in the House, and failed to enact rules and procedures that made our government a Republic again, and not a democracy or the oligarchy it now is.
The 202 holdouts, IMO are fighting to keep their oligarchy. They've even attempted to use fear mongering as a means to get the 20 patriots back in line. Making up all sorts of lies about what's gone on in those meetings.
For the last 4 decades, some of us have paid attention to some of these rule changes. Chip Roy exposed a couple lately. But the one that I believe was the final straw in what was left of our Republic, was the one that forces all congressmen to put their amendments through a committee before they're introduced on the House floor.
Boehner was the first to reduce the amount of amendments being allowed on the house floor (first) Pelosi was the first to not allow any. Ryan copied and pasted that. Pelosi once again did the same. It's become the norm by now.
But Justin Amash brought this rule to my attention when he left congress. Although, I really didn't realize how important that one rule was to our Republic.

We elect our congressman to represent us. To vote yes or no on bills. To write up the bills and amendments that would benefit those of us in our districts. But this rule abolishes at least part of that. Because if our congressman can't offer bills on the house floor, and get a vote from every other member of congress, this means that only a few people in some committee get to decide. Therefore, the house of representatives, as a whole, aren't the ones making these decisions for us or our Rep. It's the few people in a committee.
And here's where it gets sticky. Who pays for those committee seats? Lobbyist. They dole out the $400,000 to $500,000 per committee seat for their favorite congressman. And all he/she has to do to pay it back is either fund raise, or vote the way the lobbyist/special interest wants them to vote.
So now, we're not even being represented by other members of congress. But by the lobbyist who pay for those committee seats.

This is just one of the rules changes that Chip Roy and the others are calling for. And McCarthy is refusing. I think it's because if the rules get changed, lobbyist won't have such a stranglehold on those committee members.

He's Mitch McConnell's butt boi for one. Trump wants him over Jordan for a number of reasons, some of which are valid, others aren't. UnlikeDemocrats, GOP hacks have a more diverse collection of owners than Democrats do.

He's Mitch McConnell's butt boi for one. Trump wants him over Jordan for a number of reasons, some of which are valid, others aren't. UnlikeDemocrats, GOP hacks have a more diverse collection of owners than Democrats do.

Jordan doesn't want the job, so there's that.

Forum List

Back