Resign now: 52% want Biden out but fear worse under Harris

joe has goota go....one way or the other.

To let him stay in the offal office is a violation of all common sense and decency.

Americans are better than this; we should not be hobbled by such incompetence.

To let him stay in the offal office is a violation of all common sense and decency.

Rasmussen the Wrong says that, huh?

This is a neat example of how corrupt the lying polls are.

I know, let's have an imposter pose as Joe's wife and go into the Oval Office and have her tell Joe to sign some forms changing his name to Trump.

Then impeach the bastard!

Pelosi and company would be way to stupid to know they had been duped.

Lucky for Biden, his lifeline appears to be his vice president and her even worse standing with the public.

Makes you wonder if that's why the party picker her for VP - Shit, she couldn't even get 1% during the DEm primaries.

Makes you wonder if that's why the party picker her for VP - Shit, she couldn't even get 1% during the DEm primaries.
Cuz democrats are all about democracy, don't ya know.

Biden's statement to the Afghan President over the phone makes clear that he absolutely knew the Taliban were in control and that he wanted Ghani to lie about it. This deception is what led to the total chaos in Afghanistan and the 13 deaths of our Marines. If he had a shred of integrity he would resign. Since he doesn't he will have to be impeached.

If Surrender Joe hadn't picked a cackling cumdumpster as VP that number would be twice as high.

Second thread on the same subject in which Rasmussen is quoted.
Again, sorry, no credibility.
Biden won. He's here till 2024.

Lucky for Biden, his lifeline appears to be his vice president and her even worse standing with the public.

Which is why for the life of me I don't know why anyone on the right would want Biden gone.

I was of the understanding that you clowns don't believe in polls.

In any case, even the outlier has Biden more popular than Trump or any of your cheeto sucking acolytes, so...

60%+ Want him Impeached.

Which is why for the life of me I don't know why anyone on the right would want Biden gone.
Now you know the 'wisdom' of the treacherous, treasonous Democrats - they picked Harris as the VP because they know she is worse than the racist, influence-peddling, treasonous sexual predator Biden.

Harris was the LEAST desired gir President among Democrats & dropped out of their race 1st....

Then after her you have Pelosi, the most corrupt, criminal, treasonous,failed Impeachment record-holder and all around evil bitch.

Those 2 make it Impeaching Biden really undesirable.

Forum List

Back