Resign now: 52% want Biden out but fear worse under Harris

Sorry, Rasmussen carries no credibility whatsoever.
Come back and see me in another three months. Then we'll discuss where Biden's popularity is.
What is your empirical data and/or third party evidence to support your notion that Rasmussen carries no credibility? Otherwise, this is just an opinion piece.

budboomer
I have to agree. Harris would be worse. She has no idea how to be a POTUS and she a hard left looney toon. Oh and lets not forget what a lousy VP she is.

The stuttering fuck isn't much better. But he is better than Harris

It's really astounding that our 45th president was impeached for a legitimate foreign [policy telephone call to the Ukrainian president, while people like you, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat commie and the complicit media try to protect Bai Dung and his colossal clusterfuck withdrawal from Afghanistan, border crises and Covid-19 failures.
Reminds of an old adage about being able to swallow a camel but choking on a flea.
I know he is just like the last president dotard we had in office the previous four years, he ruined the economy on top of screwing up in Afghanistan and his inability to take responsibility for Covid failures.

Now you know the 'wisdom' of the treacherous, treasonous Democrats - they picked Harris as the VP because they know she is worse than the racist, influence-peddling, treasonous sexual predator Biden.

Harris was the LEAST desired gir President among Democrats & dropped out of their race 1st....

Then after her you have Pelosi, the most corrupt, criminal, treasonous,failed Impeachment record-holder and all around evil bitch.

Those 2 make it Impeaching Biden really undesirable.
Which is what I said. I completely don't understand why anyone on the right would want Biden gone.

Including 32% of Democrats!!! The fact that Kamala is so utterly incompetent may be the only thing keeping Bloody Joe in the White House.

A majority of voters believe President Biden should resign over his administration’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday found.

The survey asked respondents, “Should President Joe Biden resign because of the way the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled?”

Overall, a majority, or 52 percent, said “yes,” Biden should resign, while 39 percent said he should not. Opinions over Biden resigning are sharply divided along party lines, as three-quarters of Republicans say he should — a sentiment held by nearly one-third of Democrats, 32 percent, and a plurality of independents, 48 percent.

Sixty percent of Democrats, however, say Biden should not resign.

Respondents were also asked to indicate if they agreed with the following statement: “I think Joe Biden deserves to be impeached because he’s abandoned thousands of Afghans who fought with us and he’s going to abandon some American citizens because he capitulated to the Taliban to a 31 August deadline.”

Sixty percent said they at least “somewhat agree,” but of those, 46 percent “strongly” agree with that statement. Thirty-seven percent said they at least “somewhat” disagree. Of those, 29 percent “strongly” disagree that Biden should be impeached.

However, even if one of those scenarios — resignation or impeachment and removal— came to fruition, voters are not confident in Vice President Kamala Harris’s ability to assume office. Forty-seven percent said she is “not at all qualified” to do so, and 11 percent said she is “not very qualified.” Only 38 percent indicated some confidence in her ability to assume the duties of being president.

1630603612971.png

Lucky for Biden, his lifeline appears to be his vice president and her even worse standing with the public.

You may be gullible and stupid enough to believe the Washington Examiner, but the rest of us know better.

Forum List

Back