Resident Alien

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is a SYFY produced series currently available on Netflix. We've now watched season 1 and part of season 2. The acting is all good, the scripts are great. The laughs just keep coming.
It's even got an evil Sarah Conner.

Love the Alien. Hate the rest of the cast characters and the side stories. Stupid. Not funny.

Only redeeming character is Asta's dad. The rest are just flat out silly, stupid, embarrassing, wimpy and I find no humor anywhere in their side stories...or any other emotion that is not supposed to be "funny" that the storyline is trying to convey. And linda hamilton looks horrible.

Maybe I'm an alien too.

Last edited:
Love the Alien. Hate the rest of the cast characters and the side stories. Stupid. Not funny.

Only redeeming character is Asta's dad. The rest are just flat out silly, stupid, embarrassing, wimpy and I find no humor anywhere in their side stories...or any other emotion that is not supposed to be "funny" that the storyline is trying to convey. And linda hamilton looks horrible.

Maybe I'm an alien too.
for a show you hate it sure seems like you have watched a lot of it.....

for a show you hate it sure seems like you have watched a lot of it.....
Like I said..I enjoyed the Alien. He was funny. So I fast forwarded most of the rest of the side stories. Same with Yellowstone. Was not interested in the rodeo guy or his side story.

I gave my opinon. Was I supposed to goosestep?

Finishing up season 2 here. It is getting slower and less funny at times, but still very good in general.. We'll likely wait to watch season 3 until it's available without commercials.

Like I said..I enjoyed the Alien. He was funny. So I fast forwarded most of the rest of the side stories. Same with Yellowstone. Was not interested in the rodeo guy or his side story.

I gave my opinon. Was I supposed to goosestep?
take it easy gracie......i just made an observation.....

Maybe I'm an alien too.

Well, there are advanced life forms walkimg among us. You might be one of them.
I'm only on season 1 and I think its all pretty funny. Of course I think I realize some of the characters and story line are a bit over played but I think purposely so.
Its just refreshing to find something that is not trying to be politically correct.

I've tried watching season 3. Nope. Instead, I wound up bingeing Opal mining in Australia.

I love opals. And I never heard of pineapple opals. Learn something new every day. But..off topic. Still...it's great to see how dangerous mining them is..and they are so damn pretty.

1709022348028.png

Sorry for the derail. Carry on.

Those opals are alien eggs. They'll hatch when the temperature drops to 20 below for a week or more.

Forum List

Back