Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians

My point is simple - establish direct connections on the ground, work on specific projects under survailance of progress. Demand time frames for each program, de-fund everything that ends up in Hamas personal account.
The US and the recipients would be able to get more results and respect, when people see direct investments in their future, instead of simply providing for failed governments.

Establish a relationship on the ground, not through NGO, but directly - and work from there bypassing the dysfunctional Jihadi organizations (aka Palestinian governments).

Isn't that more practical?
:poop::poop:
You are ducking my post.

Am I?
You just don't want to discuss anything constructive, just want the aid flow with no results or obligations. For You it's all Jews to blame and end of story.

Read it again and answer the question. For once care about Palestinians more than You hate Jews. And let's discuss something like normal adults, without You suggesting that I must be killed for them to prosper.
OK, look at the facts.

Without Israel, the Palestinians would need no aid.

Israel controls all aid. Nothing is allowed outside the bantustans and Israel limits that going to inside the bantustans.

IOW, the Palestinians have no say in their own economic development.

On the other hand, Israel has been living on OPM for over a hundred years.

The difference is that Israel aid is regarded as an investment with returns,
Palestinian aid is regarded as money spent on hot air.

Some do others whine.
Jews managed to be successful in any country, with much less than what the US spends on the Palestinians.
Always took care of their own by establishing independent international aid mechanisms involving all of Jewish communities worldwide - even when they had no country or autonomy.

Here's a fact - no Arab state has developed anything for the humanity (or themselves) for the last 100 years, in spite of having 3rd of worlds wealth.

Q. How much more aid can change that?

Q. What is the proportion of Arab aid to Palestine vs US aid?

One of the complaints and justifications for ending aid was that the Palestinians received far more aid than other poorer countries in worse circumstances such as Eritrea. Yet, While the Palestinians receive aid in the billions, the far more prosperous and economically thriving Israel receives non-military aid in the billions.

Aid is based in part on need. Do you see the irony here and the reason why aid to Israel is brought up? They don’t need our aid. Why not give it to Eritrea?

Because the return will be greater in Israel.
In Hamas, PLO and URNWA in the long run, it is, and will be used against the US and its' own people in most of the cases.

There are plenty of reasons to give aid. Humanitarian needs are only one.

One might ask what the purpose is in giving aid to the PA or Gaza.

My point is simple - establish direct connections on the ground, work on specific projects under survailance of progress. Demand time frames for each program, de-fund everything that ends up in Hamas personal account.
The US and the recipients would be able to get more results and respect, when people see direct investments in their future, instead of simply providing for failed governments.

Establish a relationship on the ground, not through NGO, but directly - and work from there bypassing the dysfunctional Jihadi organizations (aka Palestinian governments).

Isn't that more practical?
You are ducking my post.

Am I?
You just don't want to discuss anything constructive, just want the aid flow with no results or obligations. For You it's all Jews to blame and end of story.

Read it again and answer the question. For once care about Palestinians more than You hate Jews. And let's discuss something like normal adults, without You suggesting that I must be killed for them to prosper.
OK, look at the facts.

Israel controls all aid. Nothing is allowed outside the bantustans and Israel limits that going to inside the bantustans.

Some do others whine.
Jews managed to be successful in any country, with much less than what the US spends on the Palestinians.
Always took care of their own by establishing independent international aid mechanisms involving all of Jewish communities worldwide - even when they had no country or autonomy.

Here's a fact - no Arab state has developed anything for the humanity (or themselves) for the last 100 years, in spite of having 3rd of worlds wealth.

Nice deflection.

The usual impotent retread in the face of hard questions.

What results have Hamas and PLO generated out of the aid? Bigger personal bank accounts?

You are ducking my post.

Am I?

OK, look at the facts.

Some do others whine.

Nice deflection.

What results have Hamas and PLO generated out of the aid? Bigger personal bank accounts?
Deflection.

So in order to NOT have a Jewish state , one is ready to call some 60 nations out of existence?
Nice... sorry I didn't prepare my "surprised" look beforehand.

Yazidis state depends on the decolonization of Muslim forces.
Zoroastians as well. Pagans have a huge country and several others.
Others I don't know. Kurds need to decolonize Syria and Iraq as well for their independence....
Spain did that once, they're independent ever since. Greeks come to mind as well.

For Jews there's an opposite demand.

Kurds are Muslim, along with other religions...who would they decolonize? Pagans would have to decolonize much of Europe and the Americas. Jains are screwed as Hindus predate them.

Kurds are ethnicity, Jews are ethnicity.
Pagans, Christians and the cockroach worshippers are not. Yet You have no problem with cokroach worship-like states.
Just the Jewish one.

It's sunrise here, I go to pray.
Later.

I do not have a problem with a Jewish state as I have repeatedly said, so stuff it. I just fail to understand YOUR insistence that a Palestinian state can not also exist or that it can ONLY exist at the expense of a Jewish state. I disagree with you on that.

Ok, the word state is what is getting You all mixed up here.
There can't be a unified state, not because it's bad or good, it's the natural reality of the society.
One of the problems of European involvement in the middle east is that the drew borders around totally divided groups, hoping they'll sing kumbaya, neglecting that they've been in mutual rivalry for at least a millennial.
Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Libya can't hold those societies under (very poor) control without internal war.
You suggest a state - I hear "Let's add oil to the fire, push them at each others' throats by attempting to squeeze them like a tuna canned fish". It's counterproductive and damaging.

Look at the tribal divisions in Yemen, Iraq...any of the failing shitholes. Then look at how successful Arab states look regarding their social boundaries.

You don't solve anything by motivating several hostile tribes to form a unified control over a piece of land.
It only exacerbates the problem.

If You're still interested in the topic other than telling us who You beleive Jews to be, we could actually find a set of more productive conducts regarding those investments in the society.
You could even send some to Your congressman giving them an opportunity to develop a more wise plan, preferably less expensive - who wouldn't buy into a more effective and cheap way to produce results on the ground?

I don't' care what You guys think, the US and Israel too will win from that. It's just important to make sure that the AID doesn't reach channels hostile to both. I think it's only fair for an investor to expect that his contribution no to be used against his positions. The way it is done today hurts all 3 parties.

I actually agree with much of the above which is why I am open to other forms of autonomy.

On other hand, if you get offended at people at people “telling us what Jews are” then follow your own advice. Stop telling us what Palestinians are.

I will tell who the Palestinians are,
because I'm member of a family that lived here long before that legal fiction was created , I'm also a Jew.
You're neither and should be educated.

Last edited:
Am I?

OK, look at the facts.

Some do others whine.

Nice deflection.

Deflection.

So I guess none, thanks for confirming the obvious - Palestinian aid is generating impotency.

Kurds are Muslim, along with other religions...who would they decolonize? Pagans would have to decolonize much of Europe and the Americas. Jains are screwed as Hindus predate them.

Kurds are ethnicity, Jews are ethnicity.
Pagans, Christians and the cockroach worshippers are not. Yet You have no problem with cokroach worship-like states.
Just the Jewish one.

It's sunrise here, I go to pray.
Later.

I do not have a problem with a Jewish state as I have repeatedly said, so stuff it. I just fail to understand YOUR insistence that a Palestinian state can not also exist or that it can ONLY exist at the expense of a Jewish state. I disagree with you on that.

Ok, the word state is what is getting You all mixed up here.
There can't be a unified state, not because it's bad or good, it's the natural reality of the society.
One of the problems of European involvement in the middle east is that the drew borders around totally divided groups, hoping they'll sing kumbaya, neglecting that they've been in mutual rivalry for at least a millennial.
Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Libya can't hold those societies under (very poor) control without internal war.
You suggest a state - I hear "Let's add oil to the fire, push them at each others' throats by attempting to squeeze them like a tuna canned fish". It's counterproductive and damaging.

Look at the tribal divisions in Yemen, Iraq...any of the failing shitholes. Then look at how successful Arab states look regarding their social boundaries.

You don't solve anything by motivating several hostile tribes to form a unified control over a piece of land.
It only exacerbates the problem.

If You're still interested in the topic other than telling us who You beleive Jews to be, we could actually find a set of more productive conducts regarding those investments in the society.
You could even send some to Your congressman giving them an opportunity to develop a more wise plan, preferably less expensive - who wouldn't buy into a more effective and cheap way to produce results on the ground?

I don't' care what You guys think, the US and Israel too will win from that. It's just important to make sure that the AID doesn't reach channels hostile to both. I think it's only fair for an investor to expect that his contribution no to be used against his positions. The way it is done today hurts all 3 parties.

I actually agree with much of the above which is why I am open to other forms of autonomy.

On other hand, if you get offended at people at people “telling us what Jews are” then follow your own advice. Stop telling us what Palestinians are.

I will tell who the Palestinians are,
because I'm member of a family that lived here long before that legal fiction was created , I'm also a Jew.
You're neither and should be educated.

That does not mean you are right, only that you have one point of view, shaped by your experiences and outlook. You are denying that anyone else can possibly have that when they disagree with you.

Are you a Palestinian Arab? If not, using your logic, what claim do you have for being the authority on them?

There are plenty of reasons to give aid. Humanitarian needs are only one.

One might ask what the purpose is in giving aid to the PA or Gaza.
I agree, It is only one of many. Not so aid goes to Hamas or PA. Aid goes to fund hospitals and education for example. Also agricultural enterprises and cross cultural programs.

You are ducking my post.

Am I?

OK, look at the facts.

Some do others whine.

One of the complaints and justifications for ending aid was that the Palestinians received far more aid than other poorer countries in worse circumstances such as Eritrea. Yet, While the Palestinians receive aid in the billions, the far more prosperous and economically thriving Israel receives non-military aid in the billions.

Aid is based in part on need. Do you see the irony here and the reason why aid to Israel is brought up? They don’t need our aid. Why not give it to Eritrea?

Because the return will be greater in Israel.
In Hamas, PLO and URNWA in the long run, it is, and will be used against the US and its' own people in most of the cases.
So Eritrea, a country brought up as in extreme need is less deserving than Israel in terms of aid? One of the arguments brought up against Palestinian aid was they got too much, and other countries deserve more. Israel gets aid in the billions. Why not give some to Eritrea?

Can anyone find an article or video where the PA or Hamas say they wish to become self-reliant?

Eritrea aspires to be self-reliant, rejecting foreign aid - Los Angeles Times

Hmmm...has Israel rejected foreign aid?
It will, when the Palestinians put down their Charters of destruction of Israel and finally decide to co-exist with their hated Jews.

You ask the wrong questions.
Israel has no need of foreign aid from us. They have yet to reject, and yet you think the Palestinians should?

I think reducing or altering aid in a strategic fashion is useful, but that is not what is happening.

Can anyone find an article or video where the PA or Hamas say they wish to become self-reliant?

It will, when the Palestinians put down their Charters of destruction of Israel and finally decide to co-exist with their hated Jews.

Israel has no need of foreign aid from us. They have yet to reject, and yet you think the Palestinians should?

I think reducing or altering aid in a strategic fashion is useful, but that is not what is happening.
Let us look at what will happen once the US stops any aid to Israel and it cannot find another country to give it the same, or is unable to build the military power it needs:

1) Iran has thousands upon thousands of rockets in South Lebanon (where Hezbollah has taken over the Lebanese people's land and homes and hid thousands of its weapons )aimed at Israel.

2) Iran has been attempting to have a base in Syria with military power and personnel.

3) Iran will continue to send weapons to Gaza, so that Hamas and others will use them to attack Israel.

4) Without Israel's military power, the Sunni countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia and others will be at the hands of Iran, as they are unable to defend themselves against the military power we know that country has)

5) Without Israel's military power Iran, or Russia, or both will go ahead and take over any part of the Middle East they have been eyeing.

6) Without Israel's military power, the possibility of WWIII is definitely closer, if not 1005 definitive, because Iran and Russia will do all they can to conquer any and all territory they think should be under their hands.

7)Without Israel's military power, Hezbollah and Hamas plus others, will launch a total rocket attack which will reach all over Israel, destroying and killing anyone in their path.
And yes, it will include any and all Arab Muslims, Christians. The Druze, the Beduin, and all others, just as it has happened before during past wars with Lebanon, and what Hamas has been doing lately.

Questions:

Will you continue to want the US to fully stop its aid to Israel?

Without Israel being there to deter, stop Iran and others from taking over the Middle East, and then Europe and the world, if they can......

Who is going to do it?

Will the US, and its allies, then have to go on the ground with its troops, or simply attack Iran and others via airplane?

What ideas do you have which will keep that area safe and keep it from having its fuse lit into WWIII?

Will defending against Iran and others directly be less expensive to the US than giving military aid to Israel ?

Strategic aide to Palestine? What would you see as a useful way of reducing or altering aide to Palestine?

RE: Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians
You have to remember the ※→ Coyote, et al,

You have to remember the purpose of Foreign Aid (all types of assistance: military security, medical emergency, and disaster relief, human development and agricultural, etc) is a diplomatic tool that furthers US Influence in pursuit

All forms Foreign Aid (economic, industrial, developmental assistance, humanitarian and security assistance, etc, etc, etc) is a tool that the US can use to advance its foreign policy interests and to implement the American Interests...

IF the aid does not further US Interests,
THEN the aid becomes of not value,
THERFORE the aid should be discontinued.

IF the aid does not induces hamful effects on an ally,
THEN the aid becomes counterproductive,
THERFORE the aid should be discontinued.​

Israel has no need of foreign aid from us?
(COMMENT)

Israel is an ally of the United States; whereas the Arab Palestinians of the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip have not demonstrated their characteristics of an ally in over half a century.

US Foreign Aid does not promote a corrupt government in Israel; whereas, Foreign Aid to the Arab Palestinians seems to prop up the corrupt quasi-governments of Gaza and Ramallah leadership; contributing to the further progress of regional Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

(COMMENT)

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”
............................................................................................Leo Tolstoy
Granted, that is not what is happening. This notion that America "has to be an honest broker" and not show favoritism, is nonsense. If you have an ally, you support that ally; not their enemy.

America should not stop supporting its ally, just because the pro-Arab Palestinian proponents do not wish to preserve the Jewish State. The alliance with Israel is NOT an inconvenient political position; we should never think that. It is who we are → and our word (both as a nation and a people) means something.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

You have to remember the purpose of Foreign Aid (all types of assistance: military security, medical emergency, and disaster relief, human development and agricultural, etc) is a diplomatic tool that furthers US Influence in pursuit

All forms Foreign Aid (economic, industrial, developmental assistance, humanitarian and security assistance, etc, etc, etc) is a tool that the US can use to advance its foreign policy interests and to implement the American Interests...

(COMMENT)

Israel is an ally of the United States; whereas the Arab Palestinians of the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip have not demonstrated their characteristics of an ally in over half a century.

US Foreign Aid does not promote a corrupt government in Israel; whereas, Foreign Aid to the Arab Palestinians seems to prop up the corrupt quasi-governments of Gaza and Ramallah leadership; contributing to the further progress of regional Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

(COMMENT)

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”e
............................................................................................Leo Tolstoy
Granted, that is not what is happening. This notion that America "has to be an honest broker" and not show favoritism, is nonsense. If you have an ally, you support that ally; not their enemy.

America should not stop supporting its ally, just because the pro-Arab Palestinian proponents do not wish to preserve the Jewish State. The alliance with Israel is NOT an inconvenient political position; we should never think that. It is who we are → and our word (both as a nation and a people) means something.

Most Respectfully,
R

Does that mean you support the ally no matter what they do?

The Tolstoy quote is informing on both sides.

Why should we not be an honest broker? When we are not, the results are seldom enduring. You can’t have true and lasting peace if it is one sided.

Strategic aide to Palestine? What would you see as a useful way of reducing or altering aide to Palestine?

Aid that bypasses governments and goes directly to the people. Schools, infrastructure, economic development that directly supports entrepreneurs and small local businesses. Flac pointed the problems Palestinians have because all their trade involves Israel. They need to develop other partnerships. Why haven’t they? Does Israel restrict it? Aid can go towards developing an independent energy and water sources so Israel does not control it. Aid can be strategic by making some of it dependent on certain reforms, such as elections and anti corruption measures.

Let us look at what will happen once the US stops any aid to Israel and it cannot find another country to give it the same, or is unable to build the military power it needs:

1) Iran has thousands upon thousands of rockets in South Lebanon (where Hezbollah has taken over the Lebanese people's land and homes and hid thousands of its weapons )aimed at Israel.

2) Iran has been attempting to have a base in Syria with military power and personnel.

3) Iran will continue to send weapons to Gaza, so that Hamas and others will use them to attack Israel.

4) Without Israel's military power, the Sunni countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia and others will be at the hands of Iran, as they are unable to defend themselves against the military power we know that country has)

5) Without Israel's military power Iran, or Russia, or both will go ahead and take over any part of the Middle East they have been eyeing.

6) Without Israel's military power, the possibility of WWIII is definitely closer, if not 1005 definitive, because Iran and Russia will do all they can to conquer any and all territory they think should be under their hands.

7)Without Israel's military power, Hezbollah and Hamas plus others, will launch a total rocket attack which will reach all over Israel, destroying and killing anyone in their path.
And yes, it will include any and all Arab Muslims, Christians. The Druze, the Beduin, and all others, just as it has happened before during past wars with Lebanon, and what Hamas has been doing lately.

Questions:

Will you continue to want the US to fully stop its aid to Israel?

Without Israel being there to deter, stop Iran and others from taking over the Middle East, and then Europe and the world, if they can......

Who is going to do it?

Will the US, and its allies, then have to go on the ground with its troops, or simply attack Iran and others via airplane?

What ideas do you have which will keep that area safe and keep it from having its fuse lit into WWIII?

Will defending against Iran and others directly be less expensive to the US than giving military aid to Israel ?

I should have clarified, I was talking only about economic aid, which is something like 3.1 B. Military aid is a different matter, and it is strategic. I don’t have an issue with that.

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”e

Most Respectfully,
R

Does that mean you support the ally no matter what they do?

The Tolstoy quote is informing on both sides.

Why should we not be an honest broker? When we are not, the results are seldom enduring. You can’t have true and lasting peace if it is one sided.

Can't have peace without a spine.
Honesty is not an absence of moral decision in favor of an artificial image of neutrality.
One supports what is right and rejects what is wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back