Resettlement?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

Reuters has learned that several hundred Afghan evacuees have walked off U.S. military bases and abandoned resettlement services, alarming immigration advocates

What???? These are great people that comply with laws......next thing you tell me is they won't get vaccinated.........

Reuters has learned that several hundred Afghan evacuees have walked off U.S. military bases and abandoned resettlement services, alarming immigration advocates

What???? These are great people that comply with laws......next thing you tell me is they won't get vaccinated........
Where are those who criticized Biden for leaving our allies behind?

buckeye45_73
The Stan is a huge place and those folks can get lost there. They are a tribal nation and if they have relatives they can disappear. Why would they want to come to the US when they can stay in their own country??

No doubt their moving in next to Nancy Pelosi, to enjoy her ice cream socials.
We need to get a rich republican to buy a house in her neighborhood and make it a halfway house........The lefties there would be stoked...hahhaa

Where are those who criticized Biden for leaving our allies behind?
Did I mention the ones that follow directions and again go through the process?
Why is the only process the lefties don't like is immigration.........we're talking about people who want cops to pull out a book and go through it before shooting criminals......

What???? These are great people that comply with laws......next thing you tell me is they won't get vaccinated.........
If Joe isn't arming terrorists, he is importing them.

This stuff, like arming The Taliban with $88 Billion in weapons does not happen by accident.
Yeah after watching the Democrats with their lust for power. I now understand history more.....you now know why people and countries messed stuff up.
I bet Rome could have dispatched Atila and the gang, but were infighting waaaay too much....now we know how it starts.

Yeah after watching the Democrats with their lust for power. I now understand history more.....you now know why people and countries messed stuff up.
I bet Rome could have dispatched Atila and the gang, but were infighting waaaay too much....now we know how it starts.
The Democrats want to destroy Israel, and if they have to destroy and weaken the US on their way to doing that they will.

The US is not mentioned in Bible Prophecy so something has to happen to take us out to where we are no longer involved in the ME, or just too weak to help Israel.

Forum List

Back