The left is so committed to border enforcement

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
my ass...I love how lefties are shocked when that is said and don't know anything about it.........what a bunch of liars

Immigration protesters stopped traffic on San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge for more than 30 minutes Thursday morning, urging Congress to pass a citizenship bill through the budget reconciliation process.

RUN THEM OVER........fuck these people..........you're rights don't infringe on my rights.....

my ass

Immigration protesters stopped traffic on San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge for more than 30 minutes Thursday morning, urging Congress to pass a citizenship bill through the budget reconciliation process.

RUN THEM OVER........fuck these people..........you're rights don't infringe on my rights.....
They aren't citizens most likely. Call ICE.

my ass...I love how lefties are shocked when that is said and don't know anything about it.........what a bunch of liars

You don't have a right to run them ovet.

They don't have a right to block traffic....so let's compromise...just a gentle 20MPH "bump" to move them out of the way.
Nope. If they are blocking traffic, call the police and let them sort out the rights.

Nope. If they are blocking traffic, call the police and let them sort out the rights.
The police have been defunded....a gentle nudge should do the trick and get traffic moving and idiots off to the side where they belong.

If they were looking for a pathway, someone should have made them take a hard left turn. With any luck they would have ended up on a freighter headed back to China

Forum List

Back