Researchers reverse menopause and enable ovaries to release fertile eggs

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

over40quadruple.jpg

A team claims to have found a way to rejuvenate post-menopausal ovaries, enabling them to release fertile eggs. The team says its technique has restarted periods in menopausal women, including one who had not menstruated in five years. If the results hold up to wider scrutiny, the technique may boost declining fertility in older women, allow...

amazing

I am 55 and still raising a child..I don't want to be 75 and still raising kids like my Papa..

I am 59
My oldest is leaving the nest to Canada , hang there for a couple years with his friends.
My youngest lives on college campus starting in Sept...

YEEEEHAAA....:smile: that's what is nice having them older ,your ready for a quiet clean house..

How old are yours Moonglow?

I am 55 and still raising a child..I don't want to be 75 and still raising kids like my Papa..

I am 59
My oldest is leaving the nest to Canada , hang there for a couple years with his friends.

YEEEEHAAA....:smile: that's what is nice having them older ,your ready for a quiet clean house..

32,30, 22, 14..

I am 59

32,30, 22, 14..

oh you had a oops moment perhaps.:lol:.lol...Awesome 4 kids, I would have had more but we were busy and started late..

I am 59

32,30, 22, 14..

oh you had a oops moment perhaps.:lol:.lol...Awesome 4 kids, I would have had more but we were busy and started late..
I had my first at 23..So I started later than many others...

over40quadruple.jpg

A team claims to have found a way to rejuvenate post-menopausal ovaries, enabling them to release fertile eggs. The team says its technique has restarted periods in menopausal women, including one who had not menstruated in five years. If the results hold up to wider scrutiny, the technique may boost declining fertility in older women, allow...

amazing

It is. Although to be fair I don't know why someone menopausal would want a child.

But mane that can be used to help infertility

over40quadruple.jpg

amazing

It is. Although to be fair I don't know why someone menopausal would want a child.

But mane that can be used to help infertility
Yep, let's face it, it's hard to raise a kid from a rocking chair..

OH goodie. We want nothing more than more babies with Down syndrome, autism, and other genetic birth defects. Medical science hallelujah, not immune either from being taken over by satanic scientists and maybe even Satan himself. :face palm:

OH goodie. We want nothing more than more babies with Down syndrome, autism, and other genetic birth defects. Medical science hallelujah, not immune either from being taken over by satanic scientists and maybe even Satan himself. :face palm:
Just look at JR...

Forum List

Back