Republicans want to decrease turnout by pretending to think that mail ballots will result in fraud.

Democrats don't need mail-in ballots to cheat.
In districts that there were 99% registered Democratic voters, is not a surprise at all!
You're barking up the wrong tree, my dear!
Romney got 6% of the black vote nationally, and there was a ~1% GOP registration in those precincts. (.01 x 300,000 = 3,000 not zero) (.06 x 300,000 = 18,000 not zero)
Nothing fishy there, huh? No voter fraud? Nothing even suspicious?

Last edited:
In districts that there were 99% registered Democratic voters, is not a surprise at all!
Romney got 6% of the black vote nationally, and there was a ~1% GOP registration in those precincts. (.01 x 300,000 = 3,000 not zero) (.06 x 300,000 = 18,000 not zero)
So Mitt should have gotten about 21,000 x 57 precincts, or about 1,197,000 votes, and instead he got zero. Nothing fishy there, huh? No voter fraud? Nothing even suspicious?
A precinct is not 300,000 voters, it’s a few hundred.

So Mitt should have gotten about 21,000 x 57 precincts, or about 1,197,000 votes, and instead he got zero. Nothing fishy there, huh? No voter fraud? Nothing even suspicious?
Nope!

Republicans have been pushing for more mail in ballots for years... they've had an entire party push for them over the years in several states....

No we haven't.
Look up Florida as an example, MeBelle! They've had a whole push to increase their mail in votes... And have had more mail in voters than Democrats for a few elections now, after their push.... Democrats in Florida have had to scramble, to get their numbers up, to match the R push for voting by mail.

Republicans don't think mail ballots are unsafe. Republicans are just pretending to think so in order to force as many in-person votes as possible. This is because Republican voters are more likely to be unafraid to be exposed to coronavirus (due to their ignorance about risk posed by being in a crowd). Democrats are more likely to be afraid of being out there in a crowd bring exposed to the virus.

Republicans know the state of Washington and Oregon have been conducting all-mail elections for years without problems.

They just don't mention Oregon and Washington.

Because they're playing dumb.

We know what you're trying to do.
Trump and other officials in DC think it is fine for them to use.

Republicans don't think mail ballots are unsafe. Republicans are just pretending to think so in order to force as many in-person votes as possible. This is because Republican voters are more likely to be unafraid to be exposed to coronavirus (due to their ignorance about risk posed by being in a crowd). Democrats are more likely to be afraid of being out there in a crowd bring exposed to the virus.

Republicans know the state of Washington and Oregon have been conducting all-mail elections for years without problems.

Oregon is Portland and Washington is Seattle. We have seen what mail in balloting has done for those states over the last 20 years or more.

I don't think it's that OP, I think that Republicans are already making excuses if they potentially lose the election. The Democrats do the same thing with other excuses.

Republicans have been pushing for more mail in ballots for years... they've had an entire party push for them over the years in several states....

No we haven't.
Look up Florida as an example, MeBelle! They've had a whole push to increase their mail in votes... And have had more mail in voters than Democrats for a few elections now, after their push.... Democrats in Florida have had to scramble, to get their numbers up, to match the R push for voting by mail.
also, there is this....

Pennsylvania Republican Party's website, for example, includes a page dominated by a visual that reads, "Vote Safe: By mail. From home." The page explains why voting by mail is safe and that getting a ballot sent to their home "is easy."

The efforts are in concert with the Trump campaign, which asked state parties to encourage voters to request mail ballots, party leaders in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin confirmed.

More:States push ahead on absentee voting even as Trump blasts Michigan over it

Of course. Also the rhetoric gives them a ready made excuse to demand recounts and crap after they lose.

I wonder why? Maybe because it's either cheat, or believe dementia China Joe can beat Trump. Cheat it is. Also , what don't dirty dems cheat at. P.s. are you watching the idiots making fool's of themselves bla bla ing at A.G. Barr? Americans know who the dishonest anti-Americans are, Democrat s

Vote in person lazy bones
If you are going to cry that it requires too much effort on your part then you should not vote anyway

Democrats can do this, but they can't stand in line with a mask on to vote.

920x920.jpg

Wow, dirty dems are really reacting to this mail in ballot fraud. So you know that is their big last ditch effort to be relevant again. The problem the Democrats have is that they can't help themselves and continue to show every American what that D by their name stands for ! Dickhead! Anyone trying to watch this joke that democrats are pulling on A.G. Barr ? These idiots can't believe that their blatant disrespect for America, Americans, and her laws are winning them votes . A slight of hand as they distract to cheat on the vote... what else do they have ? Biden! Oh I had a big belly laugh just typing it. I know , I know , the polls... I believe they are miscalculating . In the past 2 months I have noticed my daughters snow flakiest of friends are catching on to the evils and lies of the anti American party . They no longer hate Trump. And with a a few little hints thrown around they found out a few lies that they believed to be facts were indeed dirty Democrat propaganda. You sorry saps are gonna get crushed like the cockroaches that you are. Can't wait....

The ballots will be scattered here and there for months and democrats will insist the presidency has not been decided
It’s another hoax ploy

Republicans are setting up an excuse for why they were so badly beaten in November

Trump will use it as an excuse to challenge the results in court.
Sadly for him, it won't work.

He'll be skipping and skidding on his fat ass in the streets come November.

It's all about voter suppression with them.

Forum List

Back