Republicans - The Tribe of Personal Responsibility. Not!

View attachment 485351

I thought the 6th of January was an insurrection with the only shot fired coming from the side screaming that it was an insurrection.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Was that actually a gunshot?

. . . or was it a practice round, a blank?

I have heard that the whole thing was staged. I don't know anything about guns, or their reports, so when I viewed the video, I could not say.

I was really surprised on how many folks are aware of this. Read the comments in Sharyl Attkisson's piece.

Here is the documentary some of them are referring to;

Personal responsibility is a general purpose excuse when conservatives choose to not give a shit about the unfortunate.
It’s personal responsibility to take care of people who won’t take care of their own personal responsibility? You’re an idiot. Last time you morons were calling personal responsibility racist.
Trump became president mostly because he assured his voters that they were not stupid and irresponsible and their difficulties were all an evil liberal plot. We all heard it but some people actually believed that bullshit.

Okay, let's start by making sure we understand what "personal responsibility" is.
I'd say it starts with paying your own bills.
Like healthcare and college loans, for instance.

What about tax give aways like accelerated depreciation, and full expensing, which allows corporations to deduct the full cost of an investment in the year it is made? Are those responsibilities that tax payers should take care of?

Digesting their scamming media, unable to accept that Trump lost, feeding on grievance and resentment, and steeped in culture wars, conservatives no longer believe in personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault - liberals, the media, Big Tech.

Example #3,852? Conservatives blame the January 6 Capitol Riots on everyone but themselves.

In a UMass poll, conservatives blame the following

• The Democratic Party - 34%
  • Antifa - 21%
  • US Capitol Police - 15%
  • President Joe Biden - 6%

That's 76% of conservatives who blame anyone but their own tribe!

Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed by his party today.

View attachment 485332

Remember when filthy begging Democrats said this....

Digesting their scamming media, unable to accept that Trump lost, feeding on grievance and resentment, and steeped in culture wars, conservatives no longer believe in personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault - liberals, the media, Big Tech.

Example #3,852? Conservatives blame the January 6 Capitol Riots on everyone but themselves.

In a UMass poll, conservatives blame the following

• The Democratic Party - 34%
  • Antifa - 21%
  • US Capitol Police - 15%
  • President Joe Biden - 6%

That's 76% of conservatives who blame anyone but their own tribe!

Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed by his party today.

View attachment 485332

Remember when filthy begging Democrats said this....

JFK would be run out of the Democratic Party today.

Unsurprisingly, no.

Actual racism is despicable.

But accusing someone of being racist simply because you disagree with what he says and can't rationally argue against it, in an attempt to shame him into silence, cheapens the word and dishonors the people who have been harmed by actual racism.

Got it, you hate Conservatives.
Trump was not a Conservative and has never been, and the majority of the GOP are lip service Conservatives but when they have the checkbook they spend our future generations tax dollars like the cheap whores they are!

So let be clear there are no real Conservative Leaders in the GOP!

What about tax give aways like accelerated depreciation, and full expensing, which allows corporations to deduct the full cost of an investment in the year it is made? Are those responsibilities that tax payers should take care of?
It seems you aren't educated enough to discern the difference between paying less taxes and having money given to you. Sad.

Unsurprisingly, no.

Actual racism is despicable.

But accusing someone of being racist simply because you disagree with what he says and can't rationally argue against it, in an attempt to shame him into silence, cheapens the word and dishonors the people who have been harmed by actual racism.
Why do you believe that's the reason?

Forum List

Back