Cop gets fired for making fun of Lebron Knives are OK James. Then......

• Banned
The cop didn’t get fired or suspended
He was suspended WITHOUT PAY

Link?
Am I your current event secretary?

• Banned

Link?

You might be right, but the only sites I see reporting his suspension are sites I’m unfamiliar with. So maybe
It takes a while for the current media to report real stories. They have to pound that narrative you see....
If they even ever get to telling the truth....

Link?

You might be right, but the only sites I see reporting his suspension are sites I’m unfamiliar with. So maybe
It takes a while for the current media to report real stories. They have to pound that narrative you see....
If he was black and mocking a conservative it would be national news. Firing him would have been a case of racism at that point.

Now let me say this. What he did WHILE ON DUTY was stupid and he deserved to be sent home for a few weeks, possibly without pay. But termination when police are leaving in droves? That just like shooting yourself in the temple

Link?

Yeah talkbasket.net always reports the real stories first

Can the team owners sue St James the Woke for damaging the value of their franchise?

They're private enterprises right and James does not enjoy unfettered First Amendment rights while working for them

Link?

If he was black and mocking a conservative it would be national news. Firing him would have been a case of racism at that point.

Now let me say this. What he did WHILE ON DUTY was stupid and he deserved to be sent home for a few weeks, possibly without pay. But termination when police are leaving in droves? That just like shooting yourself in the temple
How do you know he was on duty?

Did the cop get fired? The video and linked article in this thread only say suspended ......for a week I think.

Link?

How do you know he was on duty?
Because he is in uniform in his squad car? Perhaps he is not on duty as "on the clock", but while he is in uniform in his squad car, he is representing his police dept.

Forum List

Back