Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

LOL! No impeachment of Joe, but Nancy will trot out her 25th Amendment removal of Joe as soon as he shows his age, makes a gaffe or two, and she gets President Kamala Harris.

It's really irrelevant, Biden will be dead before 2021 is over. But, it's important that he be hounded by the Republicans and conservatives for every single minute of the remaining months of his life.

How do you just make up some bs like that up? Zero evidence Biden will die before 2021
Will Republicans Impeach Biden for stuttering?

No, for treason.

Moron you do realize that Democrats have full majority and none this will ever make it to the floor....right?

The point is to hound Biden every single instant of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Not a moment of peace or happiness for either of them. Ever.

That's what resistance means.

Go ahead idiots squeal, let's see if the voters will be impressed.
What would a libber know about actual voters?

You mean after Democrats won everything there was to win? Probably more than you obviously.
Dems don't really vote.....they mail in and not legally.

Due to he and Harris donating to and supporting domestic terrorism groups Antifa and BLM by bailing their supporters out of jail and providing legal aid, every person who voted to impeach Trump MUST vote to impeach both Biden and Harris. Or are you just partisan hacks?

LOL! No impeachment of Joe, but Nancy will trot out her 25th Amendment removal of Joe as soon as he shows his age, makes a gaffe or two, and she gets President Kamala Harris.

It's really irrelevant, Biden will be dead before 2021 is over. But, it's important that he be hounded by the Republicans and conservatives for every single minute of the remaining months of his life.

How do you just make up some bs like that up? Zero evidence Biden will die before 2021

No, for treason.

Moron you do realize that Democrats have full majority and none this will ever make it to the floor....right?

The point is to hound Biden every single instant of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Not a moment of peace or happiness for either of them. Ever.

You mean after Democrats won everything there was to win? Probably more than you obviously.

Sore loser talk.

That's kinda ironic after all the Trump talk about how you will be sick of winning by now.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

The congressional Republicans, and all conservatives everywhere, have a duty to hound Joe Biden every second of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Give them not a moment of peace or happiness. Ever.
Democrats hate it when you to them what they did to you.

No, for treason.

Sore loser talk.
Just responding to your nonstop TDS.

No, for treason.

Sore loser talk.

With sore loser talk

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Impeach him for being an idiot. Even Pelosi couldn't disagree with that.
Sore losers looking for reasons to impeach that don't exist. LOl!
That's what Democrats did for three years for the first one.

No, for treason.

Sore loser talk.

With sore loser talk
Biden makes us all losers

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
I claim it, and you are a liar who cannot prove Biden didn't win.
Yes, we know what you've been told to say.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Impeach him on what? :auiqs.jpg:

It's a Dimbart article, and the key phrase is the four words at the beginning:

"Maybe I’m missing something"

Yeah, strike "maybe".

No, for treason.

Sore loser talk.

With sore loser talk
Biden makes us all losers
Yes you're a loser but that wasn't Bidens fault. Your loser radical conservative ways made you a loser.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. Cut the power lines. Starve the heathen. They will go to the Prog burbs and have their way with the stupid bitches before they enter the semi rural and rural areas with the men and women who are armed and know basic guerilla warfare to experienced guerilla warfare tactics. On Jan. 6, the Progs at the capitol Building were pussies. For that is what they are.

Today's illicit vote on an article of impeachment; no hearings, no witnesses, no due process, will hopefully bite the DemonRta sin the ass down the road.

It was a disgusting display.
They didn't have to call witnesses. They were there! There's nothing they need to investigate here. It's all been on the airwaves and social media for all to witness.

What I just heard: "Anything done by Democrats is automatically okay!!"

Why do Republicans think they can Impeach Biden when Trump had four years to investigate and found nothing?

Trump even had to extort Ukraine to make them find something and they came up with NOTHING

Reminds me of the 25 years they spent investigating Hillary without even an indictment

Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. Cut the power lines. Starve the heathen. They will go to the Prog burbs and have their way with the stupid bitches before they enter the semi rural and rural areas with the men and women who are armed and know basic guerilla warfare to experienced guerilla warfare tactics. On Jan. 6, the Progs at the capitol Building were pussies. For that is what they are.
" Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. "

Any clown attempting such would be wiped off the map in a snap of the fingers.

Today's illicit vote on an article of impeachment; no hearings, no witnesses, no due process, will hopefully bite the DemonRta sin the ass down the road.

It was a disgusting display.
They didn't have to call witnesses. They were there! There's nothing they need to investigate here. It's all been on the airwaves and social media for all to witness.

What I just heard: "Anything done by Democrats is automatically okay!!"
Where'd you hear that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back