Republicans Stunned God, Guns, And Gays No Longer Working For Them

Wow. The stupid is strong in this one!
Wow, the price I quoted was the price BEFORE Covid hit and continued on right up to Biden.

Talk about the stupid, you are its King.

Now, go suck off a Biden or something.

Not one mention of reproductive rights. The Dems will win the House too, because women voters outnumber male voters by more than 8 million. Even women who oppose abortion don't want a total ban. "Heartbeat laws" are killing women.

Mitch McConnell's threat to pass a national abortion ban is real and women know it. As long as Republicans oppose women's rights, they're dead in the water.

Oh hey I bookmarked this post. This post looks premature, but we shall see. Three days.

Even Republican state houses are stopping the insane rush to pass radical anti-abortion laws which prevent doctors from providing life-saving care to patients.
With the caveat that I'm lousy at predicting political stuff, I'm not yet convinced that the whole abortion issue is going to play that big a net role on Tuesday.

The question to me is priorities. Looking at the big picture, for how many people is abortion really the number one issue? My guess is that that figure is relatively low, and that those people are already pretty motivated to vote and have been. So while an individual may be sympathetic (to some degree) on pro choice, it probably won't be the principle motivating factor in changing their vote or getting them to vote in the first place.

We'll see soon enough. I hear from the Dems that this is motivating previous non-voters to get to the polls, but that remains to be seen.

With the November midterms looming and Republican hopes of taking control of both chambers of Congress slipping away, GOP campaign consultants are scrambling because their traditional appeals to voters are now falling flat and they're not sure what to do about it.

According to a report from Politico's David Siders, Republicans have normally banked on culture war issues to drive the base to the polls but in 2022 "God, guns and gays" isn't playing well with voters in large part because the electorate and attitudes on those three hot-button issues have evolved.

So what happens when the only thing you have, are divisive issues that don’t work for you anymore?

Hey, I know, let’s try trickle down economics. That’s a winner.

Hmmmmmm…as blacks and hispanics flee the democrat party and Nov.8 approaches….this thread isnt holding up very well…..

With the November midterms looming and Republican hopes of taking control of both chambers of Congress slipping away, GOP campaign consultants are scrambling because their traditional appeals to voters are now falling flat and they're not sure what to do about it.

According to a report from Politico's David Siders, Republicans have normally banked on culture war issues to drive the base to the polls but in 2022 "God, guns and gays" isn't playing well with voters in large part because the electorate and attitudes on those three hot-button issues have evolved.

So what happens when the only thing you have, are divisive issues that don’t work for you anymore?

Hey, I know, let’s try trickle down economics. That’s a winner.
Is it even possible for someone to be this clueless.
Unbelievable.

At the start of the summer, Republicans were celebrating their pending capture of Congress. The Red Wave was unstoppable.
How could they lose with $5 a gallon gas, runaway inflation, another manufactured border crisis?

Then SCOTUS dropped their Roe v Wade bombshell and Republicans were forced to defend banning abortion.
Then, gas prices dropped $1.50, inflation subsided, the market rebounded.
Finally, the Curse of Trump resurfaced with Trump backing candidates who can’t win a general election and faced repeated legal action in multiple states…….then MaraLago happened

Independents are leaving Republicans in droves
/——/ Good newsLibtards, no abortions were banned by repealing RvW. The decision just reverts to the states and the peoples’ choice. You can still murder your babies.

Thought you were discussin the GOPers, then you ask this question of the dims. No matter.
DC03304A-E678-4E09-B4B0-3FE496BF0E86.gif

With the caveat that I'm lousy at predicting political stuff, I'm not yet convinced that the whole abortion issue is going to play that big a net role on Tuesday.

The question to me is priorities. Looking at the big picture, for how many people is abortion really the number one issue? My guess is that that figure is relatively low, and that those people are already pretty motivated to vote and have been. So while an individual may be sympathetic (to some degree) on pro choice, it probably won't be the principle motivating factor in changing their vote or getting them to vote in the first place.

We'll see soon enough. I hear from the Dems that this is motivating previous non-voters to get to the polls, but that remains to be seen.

For women it is THE issue. Nothing affects our lives more.

Not one mention of reproductive rights. The Dems will win the House too, because women voters outnumber male voters by more than 8 million. Even women who oppose abortion don't want a total ban. "Heartbeat laws" are killing women.

Mitch McConnell's threat to pass a national abortion ban is real and women know it. As long as Republicans oppose women's rights, they're dead in the water.
Women still have full reproductive rights, killing off the results of irresponsibility, not so much.

Forum List

Back