Republicans Stunned God, Guns, And Gays No Longer Working For Them

Wrong.

The fight is between defenders of democracy (Democrats) and the illiberal, neo-fascist, authoritarian right (Republicans).

Indeed, being a nationalist is a component of fascism.

And there’s no such thing as ‘globalism’ as misrepresented and lied about by the right; there is no nefarious international conspiracy to ‘enslave’ the plant under a one-world government – that’s tinfoil hat nonsense.

The Party of vaccine mandates is NOT the defenders of democracy.

Moron.

This is a lie.

Abortion is in fact being banned in authoritarian red states, the consequence Roe being overturned.

And it is not the role of the state to dictate to citizens matters concerning their private lives; individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not the state.

Conservatives seek only to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.
/——-/ You need to use a condom, and if you’re too cheap to get your sex person some BC pills, you can always drive her to a nearby blue state to kill her baby.

With the November midterms looming and Republican hopes of taking control of both chambers of Congress slipping away, GOP campaign consultants are scrambling because their traditional appeals to voters are now falling flat and they're not sure what to do about it.

According to a report from Politico's David Siders, Republicans have normally banked on culture war issues to drive the base to the polls but in 2022 "God, guns and gays" isn't playing well with voters in large part because the electorate and attitudes on those three hot-button issues have evolved.

So what happens when the only thing you have, are divisive issues that don’t work for you anymore?

Hey, I know, let’s try trickle down economics. That’s a winner.

You're about to get shellacked Tuesday

/-----/ Heaven forbid, you use birth control. Then rightwinger, you'll just have to drive your baby momma to the next state to murder your spawn. Problem solved.
View attachment 721217
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Personal, subjective opinions as to when life begins are completely unrelated to government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty.

Attempting to conflate the two is dishonest.

It is perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek to end the practice while also defending a woman’s right to privacy and opposing government excess and overreach by ‘banning’ abortion.

Personal, subjective opinions as to when life begins are completely unrelated to government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty.

It is perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek to end the practice while also defending a woman’s right to privacy and opposing government excess and overreach by ‘banning’ abortion.

All of your posts fail the basic truth test.

You are a prolific liar.

You know what, dumbfuck! Take personal responsibility and abortion rates would drop dramatically. What's so difficult to understand? On the slim chance you ever get laid use a hood

True.

Unfortunately, far too many women on the right fail to understand that fact, or lack the courage to openly acknowledge it.

And it may take time for the issue of privacy rights to become a significant motivating factor.

When I grew up in the 1960’s, abortion was illegal in both our countries. Women weren’t hired for management track jobs because we could pregnant at any time. The time and money going into training us for these jobs would be lost and we leave to be mommies.

The same in post graduate programs and tenured positions. Women were slaves to biology and the economy couldn’t tolerate them in management because of it.

Once Roe V Wade became law, this excuse was GONE. Younger voters, who are already chained to student debt, can ill afford to have children in their 20’s any more.

I don’t think men have been paying attention to the numbers: millions of women registered to vote after Dobbs. There were already 8 million more female voters than male and this is a huge issue in minority communities too.

Rich women have always had access to abortion and travel for abortions since I was a child. Sweden and Japan were favourite destinations then. Today it would be Canada.

The larger issue is the denial of maternal care during miscarriage, ectopic pregnancies and cases of rape and incest.

70% of Americans believe abortion should be legal, even Republican women. They want women to have the right to chose according to their own beliefs and their own family’s ability to support and care for another child.

And when we go to the hospital with a partial miscarriage, we don’t want to be sent home because we’re not going to die from it - yet. Come back when sepsis sets in and maybe we’ll help you.

/——-/ You need to use a condom, and if you’re too cheap to get your sex person some BC pills, you can always drive her to a nearby blue state to kill her baby.
The issue isn’t the perception that abortion is ‘wrong’ or ‘immoral’ – the issue is the authoritarian use of the power of the state to compel women to give birth against their will; more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Bans don’t work – whether its guns, abortion, Prohibition, or drugs – bans succeed in only increasing the size of government and eroding the rights of the people.

When I grew up in the 1960’s, abortion was illegal in both our countries. Women weren’t hired for management track jobs because we could pregnant at any time. The time and money going into training us for these jobs would be lost and we leave to be mommies.

The same in post graduate programs and tenured positions. Women were slaves to biology and the economy couldn’t tolerate them in management because of it.

Once Roe V Wade became law, this excuse was GONE. Younger voters, who are already chained to student debt, can ill afford to have children in their 20’s any more.

I don’t think men have been paying attention to the numbers: millions of women registered to vote after Dobbs. There were already 8 million more female voters than male and this is a huge issue in minority communities too.

Rich women have always had access to abortion and travel for abortions since I was a child. Sweden and Japan were favourite destinations then. Today it would be Canada.

The larger issue is the denial of maternal care during miscarriage, ectopic pregnancies and cases of rape and incest.

70% of Americans believe abortion should be legal, even Republican women. They want women to have the right to chose according to their own beliefs and their own family’s ability to support and care for another child.

And when we go to the hospital with a partial miscarriage, we don’t want to be sent home because we’re not going to die from it - yet. Come back when sepsis sets in and maybe we’ll help you.

Oh bullshit. You want some? Use protection and insist whoever is stupid and hard up enough to do you do the same

So this is going to get votes for the Democrat turds?

Listen to the sound of the vacuum. It is the sound of death.

Wow...kill your baby to get the promotion......you really are weird.

The issue isn’t the perception that abortion is ‘wrong’ or ‘immoral’ – the issue is the authoritarian use of the power of the state to compel women to give birth against their will; more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Bans don’t work – whether its guns, abortion, Prohibition, or drugs – bans succeed in only increasing the size of government and eroding the rights of the people.

Absolutely but these Democrat assholes think that will get them votes.

Kinda like Hitler thinking exterminating the undesirables made him popular.

I just don't understand lack of personal responsibility. Such a me me me issue

You know what, dumbfuck! Take personal responsibility and abortion rates would drop dramatically. What's so difficult to understand? On the slim chance you ever get laid use a hood

Bullshit. Canada has 1/2 the rate of abortions that you do and they’re free.

Abortion is a function of poverty, not “personal responsibility”. Such is the value of being home schooled and fed right wing lies all of your life.

Our rates of abortion are lower because we have paid maternity leave with job security, and universal taxpayer funded health care for both mother and child. Furthermore, the mother cannot be fired when she gets pregnant. For poor women, we also have child tax benefits of up to $5000 per child per year and subsidized day care.

Bullshit. Canada has 1/2 the rate of abortions that you do and they’re free.

Abortion is a function of poverty, not “personal responsibility”. Such is the value of being home schooled and fed right wing lies all of your life.

Our rates of abortion are lower because we have paid maternity leave with job security, and universal taxpayer funded health care for both mother and child. Furthermore, the mother cannot be fired when she gets pregnant. For poor women, we also have child tax benefits of up to $5000 per child per year and subsidized day care.

Use protection. I don't give two fckn shits why you think that's not an option

How's that?

Forum List

Back