Republicans Stunned God, Guns, And Gays No Longer Working For Them

I thought the D's losing the House was a sure thing before that ruling. I'm not so sure any longer. It will be interesting to see. If the D's maintain the House it will be 100% because of the overturning of RvW.

Overturn gay marriage and it may mean the (R)'s are left in the wilderness. Thomas's statement about believing that ruling should be re-looked at is going to play a huge role in this coming election also.

Here in WV which overwhelmingly went for Trump they can't even agree on a abortion law. I'm not sure if I give them credit for trying to consider the actual will of the people or condemn them for caring more for maintaining their office over doing what they believe to be the right thing.

The Roe bounce is what you may call a dead cat bounce. It's over. The most enthusiastic voters now are Republican MEN

I paid $2.89 this morning, so a dollar higher for me.
I would watch a Prog family die in front of me begging for their lives until we are even. Until we are even. Then we can be buddies.

Trump is truly the reason why Democrats will win the Senate but retaining the House is still questionable.

Republicans offer nothing but Impeaching your hero Biden while most people want real answers to slow inflation, improve infrastructure and a real path to how we will become less Fossil Fuel dependent, and the GOP offer no solution but that isn’t a ringing endorsement for your DSA side either…

November should have been a real win for the GOP but instead the Democrats will gain seats in the Senate and if they retain the House it will be by your nose hair length!

Not one mention of reproductive rights. The Dems will win the House too, because women voters outnumber male voters by more than 8 million. Even women who oppose abortion don't want a total ban. "Heartbeat laws" are killing women.

Mitch McConnell's threat to pass a national abortion ban is real and women know it. As long as Republicans oppose women's rights, they're dead in the water.

They failed in Kansas then.

That does not surprise me in the least, and is not contradictory to what I posted, you realize. In that case it was ONLY ABORTION up for that particular vote. In the House and Senate elections, people are looking at a range of issues that effect them. The truth is that only a small slice of Americans are MOST motivated by abortion rights. That's not a daily issue for them. Daily issues are inflation, the economy, gas prices. Crime. Those are the issues that will motivate voters in November. The Democrats know this, which is why they're panicking, which is why you're seeing 1. Fake information about how they are actually making a comeback AND 2. Fake panic about MAGA are extremists! Which has also blown up in their faces.

Not one mention of reproductive rights. The Dems will win the House too, because women voters outnumber male voters by more than 8 million. Even women who oppose abortion don't want a total ban. "Heartbeat laws" are killing women.

Mitch McConnell's threat to pass a national abortion ban is real and women know it. As long as Republicans oppose women's rights, they're dead in the water.

Bookmarked. This will age very poorly.

The Roe bounce is what you may call a dead cat bounce. It's over. The most enthusiastic voters now are Republican MEN

As if they aren’t going to be reminded, as we get closer to the election! Republican candidates know they’re in trouble or they wouldn’t be scrubbing their websites of anti-choice material.

As if they aren’t going to be reminded, as we get closer to the election! Republican candidates know they’re in trouble or they wouldn’t be scrubbing their websites of anti-choice material.

It's all the Democrats have, and it still won't be enough. The Republicans are only "scrubbing" it because why give your opponents the only ammunition they have?

Seriously. Without it what do you have?

It's all the Democrats have, and it still won't be enough. The Republicans are only "scrubbing" it because why give your opponents the only ammunition they have?

Don’t forget an improving economy and the Trump scandals. No, this election isn’t going to be a one-trick pony.

Don’t forget an improving economy and the Trump scandals. No, this election isn’t going to be a one-trick pony.

"An improving economy"? Americans laugh at this. You realize half of CEOs predict layoffs coming right? You better hope not before the midterms.

"Trump scandals" have done NOTHING except maybe, MAYBE, motivated your own people to the polls. That's it. They have certainly sickened moderates and Republicans, and motivated us as well. Dangerous game to play.

With the November midterms looming and Republican hopes of taking control of both chambers of Congress slipping away, GOP campaign consultants are scrambling because their traditional appeals to voters are now falling flat and they're not sure what to do about it.

According to a report from Politico's David Siders, Republicans have normally banked on culture war issues to drive the base to the polls but in 2022 "God, guns and gays" isn't playing well with voters in large part because the electorate and attitudes on those three hot-button issues have evolved.

So what happens when the only thing you have, are divisive issues that don’t work for you anymore?

Hey, I know, let’s try trickle down economics. That’s a winner.
Goodness, you need to see a tailor. That red forked tail has pushed clean through the back of your pants!
1662808345580.png

Last edited:

Hahaha!

You have been so wrong about many things and have no clue how the Senate Elections are different from the House Elections!

Senate Elections are much easier to win for Democrats than House Seats seeing the Senate Election is an Entire State election where as House Election is local district of the State!

So explain how Democrats are going to win deep red seats or even moderate red seats and swing seats are easier to win for Republicans in purple districts.

You base your entire thought process on your damn vagina and think every woman will vote for the Democrats like you do but what you forget the Democrats haven’t done much to slow inflation and offer a true vision of the future!

You think that America want to be full blown Communist like your beloved North Korea or some worthless shit hole like China but in many districts in this country most Americans don’t want that DSA bullshit!

So DULLES remember no everyone vote because of their vagina and Democrats will most likely lose the damn House while gaining Seats in the Senate!

Protecting gay marriage. (Not I as I am not a D)

Protecting gay marriage. (Not I as I am not a D)

That was the opinion of ONE SC Justice, with no cases on the docket. That's insultingly weak compared to inflation, the economy, crime, and the border.

Go to Memphis and tell them, "yeahbut maybe someday Justice Thomas will strike down gay marriage" and see how it goes.

I think it’s about the promise to “repeal and replace” the ACA, which never happened, despite Republicans holding the House, Senate and WH!
You guys are mistaken. Republicans believe that as long as you are alive, God hasn't taken away your rights to live. However, if you continue lying about people who aren't doing what you said they were doing, you better change your ways. Republicans believe in 1 person, 1 vote. We do not discriminate nor do we ban neither gay person, lesbians, nor sinners. We're all human, and so is everyone else. Our official policy is something to the effect live and let live. You should try it sometime, doll. We think God is the judge, not we ourselves. And as for Christians and Hebrews, a lot of Biblical praise went to an army of Eunuchs (ancient term for Gay men). Things haven't changed all that much, have they. Admit it, O ye of little faith. :deal:

You guys are mistaken. Republicans believe that as long as you are alive, God hasn't taken away your rights to live. However, if you continue lying about people who aren't doing what you said they were doing, you better change your ways. Republicans believe in 1 person, 1 vote. We do not discriminate nor do we ban neither gay person, lesbians, nor sinners. We're all human, and so is everyone else. Our official policy is something to the effect live and let live. You should try it sometime, doll. We think God is the judge, not we ourselves. And as for Christians and Hebrews, a lot of Biblical praise went to an army of Eunuchs (ancient term for Gay men). Things haven't changed all that much, have they. Admit it, O ye of little faith. :deal:

What Is a Eunuch in the Bible? Definition and Examples

Forum List

Back