Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

This so called investigation isn't after the truth...it's a sham who's only real purpose is to divert attention away from how good a job Trump has done with the economy and how gawd awful the candidates are that are running for the Democratic nomination!

It’s very sad that supporters like you don’t have a clue.

I asked you several times. Like what regulations that he created jobs? You keep giving me BULLSHIT.

You are missing something big just like everyone else. All these chaos and crisis and discombobulations. Are all created by Trump.

Did you miss the response I gave you to that? Trump pushed through a large tax cut and he also cut regulations dramatically that were passed by the Obama Administration. Is that too simple a concept for you to comprehend? That tax cuts and fewer regulations revs up the engine of our economy? I know that you liberals struggle with economics but this is pretty simple stuff!

What part of my question that confuses you so much?
I repeatedly told you be specific. You can not just say fewer regulations helps the economy. Like WHAT? Those are just paper works.

So what regulations that helps the economy?
What regulations that created jobs?
You want me to list the regulations that were eliminated? If I do so will you admit that you don't have a clue about the topic at hand, Charwin? I don't mind doing the work of assembling that list but I won't do so if your only response is to ignore it!

The rate is visible in that graph as it has remained virtually unchanged in almost 10 years. Your inability to see that doesn't mean it's not visible. It only means you're an imbecile.

And posting the labor force participation rate doesn't help trump either as it has been around 63% for some 6 years now.

Thank you for demonstrating your desperation!

Of course, the increase in the employed numbers is constant. When you add the same number, every month to the number of workers, the increase is going to be...constant. 125,000 to 130,000 workers are added to our pool of workers every month for decades.

YOU post a meaningless chart and I'M the one who is the "imbecile. GOT IT!

As for the Labor Force Participation Rate, "AROUND SIXTY THREE PERCENT indicates your ignorance of how RATES works. You're not that ignorant, you just live in denial!

During the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, that rate DROPPED all the way from 65.8 percent to 62.7 percent. That, as you know, is huge and most of that drop was from people who were unemployed who simply gave up and quit looking.

Since taking office, President Trump has increased that number from 62.7 to 63.2. That's a full half a percent. How many workers is that? We have about 165,000,000 million times half a percent is 8,250,000 workers.

So I give a long list of Trump admin Russian collusion, and you just handwave it away. Even for a Trump cultist, that's shockingly craven and dishonest.

There was NO COLLUSION. Even your beloved CNN and MSNBC have quit beating that drum.

You could not and did not show any reliable source or working links supporting your lies. Go figure!

collusion%20too-M.jpg

Last edited:
Really, Fort? Name the "whistle blower" that kicked off this entire charade? What's his name?
Excuse you. You talked about people testifying. And you were wrong. So you change lanes. Naturally.

Funny thing is , you loons don't even realize that the whistleblower report isnt even needed, at this point.

The Democrats are afraid to have the "whistleblower" testify because they know Republican questions will further destroy his/her credibility.

Whistleblower%20too-M.jpg

It's not my problem you can't see the rate of growth in that chart has remained virtually unchanged for nearly the last 10 years.

It doesn't show a rate, it shows raw numbers. As I said, the number of workers added to the labor market is relatively constant at about 125,000 to 130,000 each month.

The drop was caused by the recession, as you know, and workers who were unemployed and dropped out of the market altogether aided the failed President Barack Hussein Obama's unemployment rate. Some of those discouraged workers who dropped out of the market are starting to come back with the great President Donald Trump economy.

2019-10-27-XL.jpg

You are a desperate liar. How can we be sure these are not fake?

And yet, you have never been able to prove any of the facts I have presented as being fake or a lie.

Go to the site and prove my information FAKE! If you cannot, and we all know you cannot, then admit you are the one who is the liar.

he Democrats are afraid to have the "whistleblower" testify because they know Republican questions will further destroy his/her credibility.
Such embarrassing, idiotic cultist bullshit. The laws protecting his identity exist for a reason. Furthermore, the whistle blower report isn't even needed, anymore. The charges in it have all been confirmed already by the depositions on the Hill.

This so called investigation isn't after the truth...it's a sham who's only real purpose is to divert attention away from how good a job Trump has done with the economy and how gawd awful the candidates are that are running for the Democratic nomination!

I asked you several times. Like what regulations that he created jobs? You keep giving me BULLSHIT.

You are missing something big just like everyone else. All these chaos and crisis and discombobulations. Are all created by Trump.

Did you miss the response I gave you to that? Trump pushed through a large tax cut and he also cut regulations dramatically that were passed by the Obama Administration. Is that too simple a concept for you to comprehend? That tax cuts and fewer regulations revs up the engine of our economy? I know that you liberals struggle with economics but this is pretty simple stuff!

I repeatedly told you be specific. You can not just say fewer regulations helps the economy. Like WHAT? Those are just paper works.

Yes you can say fewer regulations helps the economy, you fucking dumbass. Can you name one regulation that helps the economy?

Well Dude. Is this forum making you retarded?
That was my question to your buddy.

No, that's what you desperate trump acolytes think, due to your cultism.

And these are sworn depositions, with republocans present... Listen to yourself... Such desperate nonsense....

Sworn depositions given by mystery persons? Why are they hiding in the dark, Fort? We have the right to face our accusers in this country. Have you noticed that the accusers against Trump are always unnamed sources or wish to remain anonymous? Why is that?
Mystery persons?? Who's been a mystery? Who's testified who wasn't named?

What's the whistle blowers name, Faun? You know...the guy that started off this whole farce?

Why would and should the whistle blower name be publicly published oldstyle?
Eventually Yes during the hearing.

So now you're willing to admit that he HASN'T been named?

Why should he be named? Why shouldn't he? He's accusing the President of a crime. He's a Democrat and has stated that he has close ties to a Democratic politician. Why shouldn't we know who this person is so we can judge for ourselves how truthful we think he is and whether or not this is yet another political hatchet job by the Democrats?

That is what Trump told you. But there’s a law to protect these people. For her/his safety and the family.
Trump or you or Hannity is not above the law.

You want me to list the regulations that were eliminated? If I do so will you admit that you don't have a clue about the topic at hand, Charwin? I don't mind doing the work of assembling that list but I won't do so if your only response is to ignore it!

Wrong. I’ve been after you about this for several days.

Why would I ignore it? You have to be specifics.
I asked these several times to lots of die hard Trump supporters. So far none or all are coming blanks just like you.

It's not my problem you can't see the rate of growth in that chart has remained virtually unchanged for nearly the last 10 years.

It doesn't show a rate, it shows raw numbers. As I said, the number of workers added to the labor market is relatively constant at about 125,000 to 130,000 each month.

The drop was caused by the recession, as you know, and workers who were unemployed and dropped out of the market altogether aided the failed President Barack Hussein Obama's unemployment rate. Some of those discouraged workers who dropped out of the market are starting to come back with the great President Donald Trump economy.

2019-10-27-XL.jpg

And yet, you have never been able to prove any of the facts I have presented as being fake or a lie.

Go to the site and prove my information FAKE! If you cannot, and we all know you cannot, then admit you are the one who is the liar.

I stop reading your lying post.

2019-10-27-XL.jpg

I stop reading your lying post.

2019-10-27-XL.jpg

he Democrats are afraid to have the "whistleblower" testify because they know Republican questions will further destroy his/her credibility.
Such embarrassing, idiotic cultist bullshit. The laws protecting his identity exist for a reason. Furthermore, the whistle blower report isn't even needed, anymore. The charges in it have all been confirmed already by the depositions on the Hill.
Whistleblower laws don't protect his identity, dumbass. They only protect his job.

G'head, lying con tool.... show me where that increased the rate of employment growth over the last nearly 10 years...

I have to show you that Trump's tax cut and slashing burdensome regulations increased employment? Really Faun?

I guess the whole "record levels of unemployment" thing was something you missed?
LOLOL

Lying con tool, I didn't ask you to show me where that increased employment. Why can't you ever stop lying?

I challenged you to show me where Trump's policies increased the rate of employment growth. Because I don't see it. It looks to me like employment has grown the last nearly 3 years as it had the 7 years previous to that...

... and as far as record levels of employment, how hard is that to achieve when you're handed employment at a record level and growing?

It's amazing what the economy did as soon as Barry and the Democrats lost control of Congress and couldn't pass things like the Affordable Care Act and Cap & Trade legislation! The US economy does well when you have people in office who don't treat the Private Sector like a red headed stepchild! Look at your graph, Faun! You can tell EXACTLY when you liberals lost control of Congress!
Lying con tool.

That chart shows the start of that growth began in early 2010. What part of our government was under the control of Republicans at that time?

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

republicans remind me of the rooster in the morning squawking loudly because he thinks he's the reason the sun is rising

The rate is visible in that graph as it has remained virtually unchanged in almost 10 years. Your inability to see that doesn't mean it's not visible. It only means you're an imbecile.

And posting the labor force participation rate doesn't help trump either as it has been around 63% for some 6 years now.

Thank you for demonstrating your desperation!

Of course, the increase in the employed numbers is constant. When you add the same number, every month to the number of workers, the increase is going to be...constant. 125,000 to 130,000 workers are added to our pool of workers every month for decades.

YOU post a meaningless chart and I'M the one who is the "imbecile. GOT IT!

As for the Labor Force Participation Rate, "AROUND SIXTY THREE PERCENT indicates your ignorance of how RATES works. You're not that ignorant, you just live in denial!

During the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, that rate DROPPED all the way from 65.8 percent to 62.7 percent. That, as you know, is huge and most of that drop was from people who were unemployed who simply gave up and quit looking.

Since taking office, President Trump has increased that number from 62.7 to 63.2. That's a full half a percent. How many workers is that? We have about 165,000,000 million times half a percent is 8,250,000 workers.
Exactly how fucked in the head are you??

That rate started dropping under Bush when it was 67.2%. It leveled out while the real estate bubble began expanding uncontrollably, then began to nose dive in 2008 as baby boomers began hitting the early retirement age of 62 and then Bush's economy became the Great Recession, driving it down even more.

You idiots truly have no fucking clue. Want more proof of that...? You actually said...

You fucking brain-dead conservative.... one half of 1% of 165m is 825,000, not 8,250,000. 8.25m is 5% of 165m.

1233796371590-gif.270396

Like I always say, conservatives should stay away from numbers They hurt themselves every time they touch them. :lmao:

That one's a complete fucking rightard. You can't believe anything he says since his mind is infected with conservatism. He actually just said 165m x .005 = 8.25m. : eusa_doh:

Whistleblower laws don't protect his identity, dumbass. They only protect his job.
Ate you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

(h) The identity of any individual who makes a disclosure described in subsection (a) may not be disclosed by the Special Counsel without such individual's consent unless the Special Counsel determines that the disclosure of the individual's identity is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or imminent violation of any criminal law.

Text - S.20 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989

Ate you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

(h) The identity of any individual who makes a disclosure described in subsection (a) may not be disclosed by the Special Counsel without such individual's consent unless the Special Counsel determines that the disclosure of the individual's identity is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or imminent violation of any criminal law.

Text - S.20 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989

Who's the special counsel, you fucking moron?

Did you know that saying things twice is a symptom of Dementia?

Forum List

Back