Republicans See No Connection Between Healthcare And Ebola

The OP is right. Most people who don't have health insurance won't go to see a doctor until they are really sick (i.e. contagious).

Republicans are against the ACA (which provides people with healthcare), and they are also against the Medicaid expansion that would provide healthcare for even more people.

Want to know why the virus is spreading so quickly over in Africa? Because they don't have a decent healthcare system.

Want to know why it's being contained here in the US? Because we have a decent healthcare system.

Most people don't see a doctor UNTIL they are sick period.

It's not contagious until you are showing symptoms.

See the problem?

They spread the virus THEN see the doctor

The OP is right. Most people who don't have health insurance won't go to see a doctor until they are really sick (i.e. contagious).

Republicans are against the ACA (which provides people with healthcare), and they are also against the Medicaid expansion that would provide healthcare for even more people.

Want to know why the virus is spreading so quickly over in Africa? Because they don't have a decent healthcare system.

Want to know why it's being contained here in the US? Because we have a decent healthcare system.

See the problem?

People who feel OK don't see a doctor

you hope its contained in the USA

Obama care cut back medicaid try again.

Link?

See the problem?

I'm guessing you don't have health care.

The copay is 15 bucks. If I start to feel sick, I go to the doctor. I want to nip it in the bud if possible. I don't try to make his job more difficult.

I happily pay 15 bucks to know that I won't get worse or it's nothing serious.

The people Republicans are screwing over don't have that option. Yet, their ignorant white selves still vote GOP. Why? Because they hate Obama and they don't believe their party would actually screw them over. Guess again!

So when do those with Ebola become contagious? When they get really sick.

So when do those without health care go to the emergency room? When they get really sick.

So when do those with health care go to the doctor? When they start to get sick.

Please let me know which part I got wrong.
I work and pay for my insurance. Other than a physical once a year I only go to the doctor when I am really sick. In the past those that chose to not purchase insurance went when they were mildly sick either to the emergency room or in most cases a health clinic. Some paid some did not but they all received the same care. Many were on Medicade which paid their health care bills.

Actually Obama increased medicaid. He cut Medicare.

So when do those without health care go to the emergency room? When they get really sick.

So when do those with health care go to the doctor? When they start to get sick.

Wrong? You make no sense.. as usual.... you need to stop huffing and wipe the Rustoleum off your face. It may not be too late to rebuild some of the brain cells you've obviously destroyed.

Uhm, the ACA doesn't provide anything to anybody. The ACA has forced up premiums, escalated cancellations and in general fucked things up worse than they already were.

let 50,000,000 people die just to prove some partisan BS ?

shoot YOU in the head , you're too F'n stupid to be walking around sane people.

It's because they don't WANT to see the connection.

Plain and simple.

See the problem?

Spreading the virus all the while going to see the doctor.

Yep.

if RW's would quit eating monkey meat they wouldn't have much to worry about.

Uhm, the ACA doesn't provide anything to anybody. The ACA has forced up premiums, escalated cancellations and in general fucked things up worse than they already were.

Yea, sure it did.

Arkansas Kentucky Report Sharpest Drops in Uninsured Rate

Uninsured Rate Declines in First Quarter - ACA International

When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes in, for example, the eyes, nose, or mouth) with
  • blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola
  • objects (like needles and syringes) that have been contaminated with the virus
  • infected animals
  • Ebola is not spread through the air or by water, or in general, by food. However, in Africa, Ebola may be spread as a result of handling bushmeat (wild animals hunted for food) and contact with infected bats. There is no evidence that mosquitos or other insects can transmit Ebola virus. Only mammals (for example, humans, bats, monkeys, and apes) have shown the ability to become infected with and spread Ebola virus

• anyone here qualify?

Forum List

Back