Obama: ‘most Democratic Voters Not Aware There’s An Election On November 4′

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
You have to love this. He still thinks you Democrat voters stupid. now get out there and vote for his party like good little sheep. baaa.
Video at the site..:laugh2:

Snip:
October 3, 2014 3:31 pm
President Obama insulted America’s Democratic voters in a new video released by the DCCC on Friday, claiming “most of our Democratic voters aren’t aware there is even an election on November 4.”
The video, entitled “Are you in for 2014?” continues the DCCC tradition of begging for money and support ahead of the 2014 midterm elections, this time implicitly disparaging Democrats for remaining oblivious to the fact that there is an election.
On Thursday, Obama told students at Northwestern University that although his name is not on the ballot this fall, his economic policies are–creating anxiety among red-state Democrats who are desperately trying to distance themselves from the President.

all of it here:

Obama 8216 Most Democratic Voters Not Aware There 8217 s An Election On November 4 8242 Washington Free Beacon

The sad thing is that millions and millions of Dem voters are still oblivious to Obama's countless failures. They'll take their lithium and dutifully fall in line to vote for whomever Obama orders them to.

sheepinagug.jpg

This OP is just plain old sad.

It is a sad truth that the GOP base tends to be more loyal and more GOP supporters tend to come out and vote for mid-term elections. This indeed happens because a number of Democratic voters tend to not pay as good attention for mid-term elections as for presidential elections.

President Obama's choice of words was inelegant, but essentially he told the truth. I've been saying it pretty much all year long.

In fact, in my large mid-terms thread from January 14th, I clearly pointed out that mid-term elections are base elections, that in recent history, the GOP has the better GOTV and also that there is no correspondence between a mid-term and the next presidential election.

But only a Right Wing hack would write that he insulted Democratic voters.

Oh, wait, it's the Free Beacon, so that's a roger 10/4 on the Right Wing hack point.

But please, Stephanie, I suppose anything that you need to continue your therapy treatments.

It is a sad truth that the GOP base tends to be more loyal and more GOP supporters tend to come out and vote for mid-term elections. This indeed happens because a number of Democratic voters tend to not pay as good attention for mid-term elections as for presidential elections.

President Obama's choice of words was inelegant, but essentially he told the truth. I've been saying it pretty much all year long.

In fact, in my large mid-terms thread from January 14th, I clearly pointed out that mid-term elections are base elections, that in recent history, the GOP has the better GOTV and also that there is no correspondence between a mid-term and the next presidential election.

Oh, wait, it's the Free Beacon, so that's a roger 10/4 on the Right Wing hack point.

But please, Stephanie, I suppose anything that you need to continue your therapy treatments.
He was trying to get Democrats off of their asses and out to the polls. It does not surprise me that Stephanie would not understand this.

awww, inelegant.

but we were fed he was the most brilliant speaker in the whole wide world. he's as big a flake as that Joey Biden. I'm sorry I have to say, but he is right about you Democrat voters. you put a community agitator in as President and some senile career politician who hasn't done one thing outstanding since he's been sucking off the taxpayers as Vice President.

He was trying to get Democrats off of their asses and out to the polls. It does not surprise me that Stephanie would not understand this.

tissue?
you poor dears he called you all stupid I'd be pissed too

awww, inelegant.

but we were fed he was the most brilliant speaker in the whole wide world. he's as big a flake as that Joey Biden. I'm sorry I have to say, but he is right about you Democrat voters. you put a community agitator in as President and some senile career politician who hasn't done one thing outstanding since he's been sucking off the taxpayers as Vice President.

He, Stephanie, I thought you had me on ignore... hmmmm....

And can you kindly point to whomever said he "was the most brilliant speaker in the whole wide world"?

Dear Lord, your massive butthurt knows no end, what?

and you're still just a whiny baby. waa

tissue?
you poor dears he called you all stupid I'd be pissed too
No one is pissed off. Thank you for giving an example of your lack of understanding.

and you're still just a whiny baby. waa

And that's the best you have to offer? This is your RWNJ ideal of what an argument is supposed to look like?

That is even more sad than the OP itself. You poor thing you.

You have to love this. He still thinks you Democrat voters stupid. now get out there and vote for his party like good little sheep. baaa.

Snip:
President Obama insulted America’s Democratic voters in a new video released by the DCCC on Friday, claiming “most of our Democratic voters aren’t aware there is even an election on November 4.”
The video, entitled “Are you in for 2014?” continues the DCCC tradition of begging for money and support ahead of the 2014 midterm elections, this time implicitly disparaging Democrats for remaining oblivious to the fact that there is an election.
On Thursday, Obama told students at Northwestern University that although his name is not on the ballot this fall, his economic policies are–creating anxiety among red-state Democrats who are desperately trying to distance themselves from the President.

all of it here:

Obama 8216 Most Democratic Voters Not Aware There 8217 s An Election On November 4 8242 Washington Free Beacon

Sounds like a polite way of kicking the Democratic Party up the ass and getting them to get more support than anything else.

In honor of our glorious Leader Stephanie ("let's roll!!!"), who is planning to lead the Democratic sheeples out of the darkness and into the light :rofl:, here are some other inelegant moments from other Presidents.

Please, Stephanie, don't get a heart attack. We need your entertainment in USMB. Really, we do:

Snip:

all of it here:

Sounds like a polite way of kicking the Democratic Party up the ass and getting them to get more support than anything else.

Yepp. And of course, the more Righties make fun of this, the more Lefties out there will indeed pay attention and then go to vote.

So, thanks Stephanie!!! "Let's roll!!!!"

Snip:

all of it here:

ok, you all like being talked DOWN to and being kicked in the ass all at the same time. myself I find it pathetic he feels he needs to do this to his voters and. how becoming for OUR President, who used to represent ALL THE PEOPLE in the country

ok, you all like being talked DOWN to and being kicked in the ass all at the same time. myself I find it pathetic he feels he needs to do this to his voters and. how becoming for OUR President isn't it?

US politics. One person says something, the other side slams them for saying it. Do you think people actually give a damn that the Republicans are laughing, yet again, at something the Democrats do? It's so old and childish and boring.

Politely "kicking ass" of the idiots who only voted for a color or handouts.

So you agree, but can't quite bring yourself to fully admit it.

ok, you all like being talked DOWN to and being kicked in the ass all at the same time. myself I find it pathetic he feels he needs to do this to his voters and. how becoming for OUR President isn't it?

US politics. One person says something, the other side slams them for saying it. Do you think people actually give a damn that the Republicans are laughing, yet again, at something the Democrats do? It's so old and childish and boring.

well write him a letter whining about it if you voted for him. I don't care how he talks down to you all. thankfully I didn't vote him...lol

Politely "kicking ass" of the idiots who only voted for a color or handouts.

So you agree, but can't quite bring yourself to fully admit it.

Well, seeing as most voters don't have a clue what they're voting for, then yes, but the same holds true for the Republicans. It's those who vote for third parties who have balls.

Forum List

Back