Republicans running on saving Obamacare who, at the same time, are in court trying to end Obamacare.

you can have preexisting conditions included without having Obamacare.......so nice try...

you can have preexisting conditions included without having Obamacare.......so nice try...
Except you can't point to a single piece of legislation from the GOP which requires insurance companies to insure pre-existing conditions.

So nice try.

Except you can't point to a single piece of legislation from the GOP which requires insurance companies to insure pre-existing conditions.

So nice try.
They do have coverage and yes it costs more......that's how the world works. I don't pay the same to fix an engine as a I do a brake pad on my car....That's not denying coverage though.

So nice try.

Your lack of fundamentals is astounding. Tell us, why get insurance? Just wait until you wrap your $80K car around a pole then wander into State Farm and take a out a policy and demand they replace your car.

So nice try.

Your lack of fundamentals is astounding. Tell us, why get insurance? Just wait until you wrap you $80K car around a pole then wander into State Farm and take a out a policy and demand they replace your car.
Hey dipshit, insurance is to mitigate RISK. you pay premiums so you don't have to pay the entire bill. Obama care essentially gutted that with $5000 deductibles....as most people would never reach those. So you paid really high premiums, and still had to pay the whole bill.
Now for preexisting conditions, your premiums will go up, but it's still waaay better than paying the bill. So yes you are still covered and it's much better for you, but when you have a preexisting condition, it does cost more, so you need to pay more.......it's not hard.

So nice try.
They do have coverage and yes it costs more......that's how the world works. I don't pay the same to fix an engine as a I do a brake pad on my car....That's not denying coverage though.
Thank you for describing the GOP stance so coldly and plainly. Thank you for comparing cancer patients to a bad car engine.

You have no idea how helpful that is to Democrats.

So nice try.

Your lack of fundamentals is astounding. Tell us, why get insurance? Just wait until you wrap you $80K car around a pole then wander into State Farm and take a out a policy and demand they replace your car.
Hey dipshit, insurance is to mitigate RISK. you pay premiums so you don't have to pay the entire bill. Obama care essentially gutted that with $5000 deductibles....as most people would never reach those. So you paid really high premiums, and still had to pay the whole bill.
Now for preexisting conditions, your premiums will go up, but it's still waaay better than paying the bill. So yes you are still covered and it's much better for you, but when you have a preexisting condition, it does cost more, so you need to pay more.......it's not hard.
No, dipshit. When you have pre-existing conditions, insurance companies DENY you coverage. They DENY your medical bills. They go out of their way to find a pre-existing condition, after the fact, in order not to pay out. You get royally fucked.

So it is hard. Very hard. Too hard for someone like you to understand, clearly.

Obamacare thoroughly sucks. I've always said it sucks.

But hey, at least we have the Republican plan, which is NOTHING. A big fat, "Fuck you".

How awesome is that?

Josh Hawley needs to pack his bags and drop out of the race if he doesnt want to get his ass kicked by McKaskill.

So nice try.
Thank you for describing the GOP stance so coldly and plainly. Thank you for comparing cancer patients to a bad car engine.

You have no idea how helpful that is to Democrats.
yep, logic and facts, always a problem for you.
It is what it is. I have gout, a preexisting condition.....you have to deal with it.....move on with your life.

But hey, at least we have the Republican plan, which is NOTHING. A big fat, "Fuck you".

How awesome is that?
We've established that it's not nothing. it's a free market plan.....whats wrong with freedom?

How awesome is that?
We've established that it's not nothing. it's a free market plan.....whats wrong with freedom?
"it's a free market plan [sic]".

A totally meaningless throwaway phrase. In short, NOTHING.

Health care costs were skyrocketing for DECADES before ObamaCare. That's exactly why we have ObamaCare.

In all that time, the Republicans offered NOTHING in the way of comprehensive reform to stop the millions of Americans going bankrupt each year due to health care costs.

And that's what they offer now. NOTHING. Meaningless throwaway phrases.

Remember that Obamacare replacement Trump said he had? Remember that Obamacare replacement the Republican Establishment said they had?

They lied. And they are still lying. They have NOTHING. More than eight years into Obamacare, they have NOTHING.

You have been hoaxed, and the hucksters absolutely laugh at your dumb ass for STILL not catching on.

Where's the ObamaCare replacement legislation, rubes?

Why have you not caught on you have been hoaxed for the past eight and a half years?

Why are you not asking the hucksters like Trump and McConnell and Ryan for the Obamacare replacement they said they had?

Why are you being that fucking submissive? Don't you realize how pathetic you look down there licking their boots?

So nice try.

The premiums are so high that they are unable to afford it. No one should be punished for something they had nothing to do with. Obamacare allowed people who were unable to do so to buy insurance at a reasonable price.

So nice try.

No, dipshit. When you have pre-existing conditions, insurance companies DENY you coverage. They DENY your medical bills. They go out of their way to find a pre-existing condition, after the fact, in order not to pay out. You get royally fucked.

So it is hard. Very hard. Too hard for someone like you to understand, clearly.
No dipshit, You are talking about the old system pre Obamacare, the republican bill DOES NOT allow that......but it allows them to charge more. (NOT DENY)...which is what should be done....but you still get coverage, it just means you pay a little more, because your care will be more expensive....

So nice try.

The premiums are so high that they are unable to afford it. No one should be punished for something they had nothing to do with. Obamacare allowed people who were unable to do so to buy insurance at a reasonable price.

Two things
1) They can alter it if needed to fix any price gouging.
2) Preexisting conditions are usually weight related (gout, diabetes, ect) and you can do something about that. Ironically it encourages more people to get healthy without the government mandating it. Lose weight, save money.....people will lose weight.

Forum List

Back