Republicans Need To Stop Talking About Rape

Distract, Dissemble, Divert......:dig:

Sorry LWNJ's you're still going to get crushed in November.

PS- your "brand" will be tarnished by the stink of Obama for the next 25 years.

When Hillary runs in 2016....it will all be about women

Republicans will trot out their attacks on Hillary being old and ugly. Their Hillary photoshops will be all over the interweb.....just watch this board

Women will look and say....Is that the party I want to vote for?
Lol, yeah go ahead with that. Bill Clinton the womanizer, and the hildabeast let it go on. Even degrading the victims of her husband. Blame it on them instead of her husband. Yeah go with that one.

Republicans will trot out their attacks on Hillary being old and ugly. Their Hillary photoshops will be all over the interweb.....just watch this board

Lol, yeah go ahead with that. Bill Clinton the womanizer, and the hildabeast let it go on. Even degrading the victims of her husband. Blame it on them instead of her husband. Yeah go with that one.
What did they say about Paula Jones, if you drag a dollar through a trailer park. That's the kind of woman you will get? Yeah please run the woman issue. Please.

What did they say about Paula Jones, if you drag a dollar through a trailer park. That's the kind of woman you will get? Yeah please run the woman issue. Please.

When Hillary runs I encourage you to use the "Hildabeast" line ....women will love it

Also, don't forget to bring up Paula Jones and don't forget LEWINSKY

Throw in some good Hillary photoshops and you will wrap up the womens vote

Every time Republicans talk about abortion as it relates to rape.....they shoot themselves in the foot

Just say you support abortion in cases of rape and change the subject

You mean the handful of people that have made dumb comments that are later stretched beyond any truth being left in them,those comments,by a microscope group of Repubs?? Those comments?

Now if you were a rational balanced person,you would now go look up a group of stupid dems that have made just as dumb as comments,but people like yourself,would never do that.

Yup...those are the ones

These are diehard fundamentalist Christians who get all their information from rightwing christian blogs. Poke them long enough about abortion and rape and they will spit out one of the talking points

They fall for it every time
Really so now your trying to label me a die hard christian fundamentalist??!! bwhahahahaha fall for what? letting you not address the post rather just deflect.

List three Dems that have said stupid shit,post therm ,but safe bet you won't can't,your just a simple minded hach

Every time Republicans talk about abortion as it relates to rape.....they shoot themselves in the foot

Just say you support abortion in cases of rape and change the subject

You mean the handful of people that have made dumb comments that are later stretched beyond any truth being left in them,those comments,by a microscope group of Repubs?? Those comments?

Now if you were a rational balanced person,you would now go look up a group of stupid dems that have made just as dumb as comments,but people like yourself,would never do that.

Yup...those are the ones

These are diehard fundamentalist Christians who get all their information from rightwing christian blogs. Poke them long enough about abortion and rape and they will spit out one of the talking points

They fall for it every time
Really so now your trying to label me a die hard christian fundamentalist??!! bwhahahahaha fall for what? letting you not address the post rather just deflect.

List three Dems that have said stupid shit,post therm ,but safe bet you won't can't,your just a simple minded hach
Where did I call you a diehard Christian fundamentalist?

Are you one of the Republicans who made stupid comments about rape?

When Hillary runs I encourage you to use the "Hildabeast" line ....women will love it

Also, don't forget to bring up Paula Jones and don't forget LEWINSKY

Throw in some good Hillary photoshops and you will wrap up the womens vote
No, not Lewinsky, she did the deed, but Paula Jones was a victim and the Clinton machine destroyed her. Yeah I think we could go with that one. Another thing we could bring up. The Clinton's call poor people they don't like trailer trash, when Hillary said they were dead broke, they bought a million dollar house. Poor Clinton's, they cannot relate to us poor people. Maybe Mrs Jones can tell all the uninformed voters just how vicious Hillary can be to an innocent woman.

Forum List

Back