Republicans leaving the GOP

Lol

This is the pre 1998 patriotic American GOP vs Zionist 911 traitors

Not hard to figure out who wanted trump out before his DOJ opened the book on 911, a whose who of the 911 false flag treason itself...

W
Cheney family
Bolton
Romney
Paul Ryan

The GQP is becoming a shell of trump loyalists. They made the decision to follow a loser.

so are they ready to vote in the hag now?

HRC1-NP.jpg

It's telling that George Soros is funding (taa daa!) Democrats and (poof) all of sudden these losers are running the country? We aren't supposed to notice? OK, we can't question the improprieties of the 2020 election or question why the media & Democrats are exaggerating the capitol hill incident on January 6th and downplaying those "mostly peaceful" race riots they incited for over a year? I can go on and on with this idiotic needless Covid19 lock down and the cancel culture crap...

Last edited:
"Fake news" by any other name. There are no percentages, no polls, just wishful thinking by an MSM propaganda outlet.

NFW any Republican would leave the GOP and help Xiden and the commie hoards.

Last edited:
Soros, Commies, Stolen elections, the Jewz, MSM fake news, the swamp, ……...Republicans are trash, I don't think they can ever recover to become anything other than the racist, white trash riff raff they've become.

It's time for a third party in America, no doubt.

I voted for the republican party, not Trump. We don't burn down cities. You do. We don't try to erase those that disagree with us. You do. I used to be a democrat. I left the democrats because they lost their roots and stopped representing all of US. I leave it at that.

I couldn't get past your lie in the second sentence. I stop when I read a lie. There is no reason to continue reading. I don't believe anything after the lie.

Give me the name of the cities or city that has been burned down.

It doesn't exist.

Liar. Stop lying.

Lol

This is the pre 1998 patriotic American GOP vs Zionist 911 traitors

Not hard to figure out who wanted trump out before his DOJ opened the book on 911, a whose who of the 911 false flag treason itself...

W
Cheney family
Bolton
Romney
Paul Ryan

Oh dear, you are a loon.

The GQP is becoming a shell of trump loyalists. They made the decision to follow a loser.

View attachment 491725
You have an obsession with Hillary. You really need to stop dreaming about her. Maybe you should seek medical help. 2016 is old history. Please stop before you lose you little mind.

View attachment 491725
You have an obsession with Hillary. You really need to stop dreaming about her. Maybe you should seek medical help. 2016 is old history. Please stop before you lose you little mind.

Ma'am I was just asking if all these people leaving the GOP are ready to vote for leftists candidates.

Hillary is your girl.

Did you vote for her in 2016 hun?

Hillary.jpg

Forum List

Back