Republicans Have No Plan to Fix Inflation

So what is the main obstacle in the way of an expanding middle class?
No the rich will not close shop however instead of reinvesting in a business that provides a less than competitive rate of return after taxes will reallocate what surplus capital they have left elsewhere, tax empt municipal bonds…
I made the same mistake you are making in assuming they are not paying their fair share yet who is paying the largest percentage of taxes collected today?
So why hasn’t the President or Congress just adopted a flat tax? Easy answer, politicians, and you are aware who the puppet masters are right?What is your interpretation of fair? What do you base your definition of fair on? What percentage of income after taxes is fair?
Under your doctrine what reward is received for assuming risk in R&D, investing and maintaining the life span of equipment used in a business, building apartments, rehabilitating and maintaining a building……? Do you believe a person or business that reinvests in equipment to replace or enhance productivity should be able to employ a tax credit or utilize a depreciation allowance? Who creates jobs and opportunity?
Share your thoughts?
And I've made the same mistake you are making by equating tax rates with what actually is collected. The U.S. tax code is a maze of inequities and gets worse over time. It's what happens when the wealthy make up the vast majority in congress and the richest of the rich end up on the committees that matter. We have to stop voting these Ivy League lawyers and accountants into office. Their entire education is geared toward maintaining the economic status quo and finding new ways to hide income etc. The working class shouldn't have to hire someone to explain taxes at a hundred bucks while the 1% have a team of forensic accountants to help them avoid having to pay up.

Great! Then I know I'm winning. Any time a Trump turd insults anyone, it should be worn as a badge of courage. You babies just can't deal with a public spanking and you are the loudest crybaby of them all.
And yet, here you are

What is Biden's & the Democrats' plan to unfuck their mess?

They have the House, the Senate, & WH....

What are they waiting on?

Hey! Somebody come over here and rock this kid. He's talking shit again and you know what happens next. I'm not gonna fuckin' clean it up.
Aww; poor poor Pooh Pooh. I tell ya what, you babbling pussy: Desitin

Ask for it by name.

0BB9B358-2470-42C0-A26F-5B9FF8AF3268.jpeg

You should use it on the foot that you keep putting in your mouth. That product started as a treatment for Athlete's Foot and maybe you could catch it in time to avoid contracting Athlete's Mouth. That would be a disaster to get that disease because you need that mouth to suck what's left of my dick and to wail like a child like you always do.

I think I've got that Stockholm Syndrome thinggy. I'm falling in love with the enemy. You guys work it out as to who gets to spank me. Can't wait!

And I've made the same mistake you are making by equating tax rates with what actually is collected. The U.S. tax code is a maze of inequities and gets worse over time. It's what happens when the wealthy make up the vast majority in congress and the richest of the rich end up on the committees that matter. We have to stop voting these Ivy League lawyers and accountants into office. Their entire education is geared toward maintaining the economic status quo and finding new ways to hide income etc. The working class shouldn't have to hire someone to explain taxes at a hundred bucks while the 1% have a team of forensic accountants to help them avoid having to pay up.
Well maybe it’s time to adopt a flat tax and stop electing politicians owned by lobbyists and special interest groups. As was learned in Sweden, if a person is required to pay something they become more aware, responsible, and informed voters.
Now please address my prior comments. It would be interesting to see your views on middle class barriers, continued consolidation of wealth into the hands of the Gates group, and Keynesian economic theory, at least your interpretation.
FYI Forensic accountants unravel the channels money travel, Tax accountants, advisors, and Tax attorneys recommend vehicles and options written into the tax code designed to reduce tax liability.
In closing my wife and I sacrificed a great deal to provide a nest egg for our children and grandchildren’s financial security. How is that wrong?

I suppose the first order of biz for Repubs would be to get Big Fat Don on the phone with his Russian benefactor and ask him to stop turning Ukraine to rubble. An end of the war would cause oil prices to drop $40 in the blink of an eye.
hahah how come we didn’t see these record high prices the first time they invaded. back in 2014?

We read and hear all the disinformed talking crazy about Biden, but they have no plan to stop inflation. If they had one, they would have presented it to congress. Because if they had one and it worked, they would most certainly assure themselves the majority. Instead it's been about obstruction and the idiocy of Big Money Manchin and Corporate Slave Sinema.

I say they have no plan because spending by trump contributed to the inflation.

Facts First: While some economists say the stimulus packages passed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are having an impact on inflation, it's misleading to suggest that's the only explanation for the recent rise in inflation. Blaming it exclusively on Democratic spending proposals misrepresents what's actually been passed, and ignores the trillions of dollars in spending passed last year supported by Republicans and signed by then-President Donald Trump which economists say have also contributed to inflation.

Last year, Congress passed two bills totaling around $3 trillion in Covid relief spending -- the $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act passed in March 2020, and the $900 billion pandemic relief bill passed in December 2020. Both were signed by Trump and supported by Republicans.

And Rick Scotts tax increase for all is not the answer. So the Republican plan is to get the majority and start bogus investigations on Hunter Biden and attempt to impeach Biden, then Harris. If they appoint trump to speaker, understand that is the first move to the attempt to reinstall him as president. Sane Americans cannot continue falling for disinformation. Biden is not the reason that supply chains have been hampered, COVID is. And we were negatively affected by COVID due to the incompetence of a republican president. We cannot afford to have crazies running our government.

Sure there's a plan. Remove the Democrats that looted the treasury to pay off their bases and told us there that SPENDING was the SOLUTION to inflation. That's a done deal and will FIX the problem starting in November..

Forum List

Back