Republicans have a good chance of doing well in 2022 because American stupidity is always reliable

Now, I don’t say this because I think democrats are ideal. In fact, it does not at all bother me when someone tells me they dislike democrats and will refuse to vote for them.

That by itself is fine.

The problem, of course, is that people will vote for republicans. This is a party that is so corrupt, self-interested and USELESS that it is absolutely bewildering that this isn’t apparent to anyone with average intelligence.

Of course, this is apparent to some Republican voters on some level. For instance, when you ask one to defend voting for the GOP, their ONLY response is “well at least they aren’t democrats! Derp!”

See? On some level they know the truth, but they lack the emotional maturity to admit it.

Just because someone wants leaders that don't fart in the face of other world leaders or craps themselves at the Vatican, doesn't mean they are "Stupid". They are just ready for REAL hope and change.

Call the very people you want to vote for you stupid that’s always a winning strategy it worked so well for the Democrats in Virginia.

Virginia? How about America in 2016? Hillary called half the country a basket of deplorables and got her deplorable ass handed to her that November. Even her campaign manager said she knew as soon as HIllary said that their campaign was done.

It's always a hoot to see the whinging whingers of the Left start the excuse narrative as they crater into their next epic fail.

Now, I don’t say this because I think democrats are ideal. In fact, it does not at all bother me when someone tells me they dislike democrats and will refuse to vote for them.

That by itself is fine.

The problem, of course, is that people will vote for republicans. This is a party that is so corrupt, self-interested and USELESS that it is absolutely bewildering that this isn’t apparent to anyone with average intelligence.

Of course, this is apparent to some Republican voters on some level. For instance, when you ask one to defend voting for the GOP, their ONLY response is “well at least they aren’t democrats! Derp!”

See? On some level they know the truth, but they lack the emotional maturity to admit it.

Yep. We had the best economy ever in the history of the United States, including a budget surplus, and the start of paying down the national debt, with a balanced budget, under Bill Clinton.

So what did America do?

Elect George W. Bush

After two wars added to the countries credit card, two tax cuts that ended the budget surplus, created a $ Trillion deficit, and end the balanced budget, and add $ 5 Trillion to the debt, not including the cost of Iraq and Afghanistan, a crashed world economy, a crashed US housing and auto industries, that were completely turned around, with 80 straight months of job growth, and 142% gain in the stock market, with stabilized energy prices, and a fully recovered housing and auto industries, under Barack Obama.

What does America do?

Elect Donald Trump

After inheriting a recovering economy, and then passing another $2 trillion tax cut for the rich, over stimulating the economy, which was warned against, which is now responsible for most of the current inflation, made worse by ignoring a global pandemic that cost a million American their lives, and squandering the previous 8 years of economic growth, overseeing the worst growth rate since the 1930's, and creating an unemployment rate of 14.8 %, and adding an additional $8 trillion to the debt in only 4 years.

What does America do.

Elect Joe Biden... And in only 10 months of putting stimulus money in peoples pockets, creating a 6% growth rate, with a 4.6% unemployment rate, and will be signing a bill into law cutting child poverty in half, and will be creating millions of new higher paying jobs fixing out crumbling infrastructure, and not even knowing whats going to happen in the next 3 years...

What is America doing?

Thinking about voting for Republicans again.

George Carlin said it best: "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

That by itself is fine.

^^^ left winger already making excuses for why Dems will get wiped out in 2022.

Dude. I hate to tell you this, but it's your party's stupidity that's going to cause you to lose in 2022 and 2024.
No one has voted yet but republicans are acting like they have already won.

Fucktard. The 'idea' has been floating in Congress for 6 years and was blocked by Democrats for four of them because they wanted to hurt Trump more than they wanted to help America.

Thank the Republicans and move the fuck on.
That's untrue. Democrats were trying to work with trump on a deal.

iu

:lmao:

Dude. I hate to tell you this, but it's your party's stupidity that's going to cause you to lose in 2022 and 2024.

I think you might want to fall back on the overconfidence.

That by itself is fine.

Yes, as you read here, people have been propagandized and are missing the fact that we are actually better off than we were. The crazies are blaming Biden for a global problem and hopefully people aren't stupid enough to give republicans the majority. But we got four years of trump so...

Yep. We had the best economy ever in the history of the United States, including a budget surplus, and the start of paying down the national debt, with a balanced budget, under Bill Clinton.

The best economy? You mean the Clinton dot-com bubble that cost Americans trillions of dollars? That wonderful economy?

Your post started out with a lie, so no need to even read further.

We never had a surplus. Stop fucking lying. If we had a surplus why did the national debt rise every year of the Clinton administration? By all means show me where the national debt went down under Clinton.

We sure the fuck don't want to go back to a Clinton economy. It was under Clinton that Fannie and Freddy REALLY got rolling with their issuance of bad mortgage loans. And it was Clinton that handed bush the dot-com bubble that of course Bush had to turn around. Every fucking liberal president hands a Republican crap and the Repub has to fix it. Think Obama with his dead economy, no growth, no wage growth, high gas prices, and Trump has to turn that mess around. Carter with his record inflation and job loss that Reagan had to turn around.

Attachments

• nationaldebtclinton.JPG
    nationaldebtclinton.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
What Biden has accomplished is to Bankrupt our Great Grand kids. Over 6 Trillion worthless spending in 1 year.
But that’s the plan, to bankrupt this country and crash the dollar, to then make us subservient and obedient to China, Russia, EU and other foreign nations and organizations.

They want us living as Chinese in China with the same meager lifestyle, dismal human rights that the Chinese have, with the state spying on us, watching our bank accounts and controlling everything we do every second of the day. The tech giants and big banks are all on board with this, in fact, they are going to play a big role in implementing it.

Biden actually accomplishes shit. He passed a major infrastructure investment through congress. Trump constantly talked about investing in infrastructure and NEVER accomplished it. He’s a useless, orange sack of shit.
slow down, don't guzzle it so fast, you are going to choke on the democult koolaid

The Democrat Party always has two huge advantages.
1) there always more dumb people than intelligent people
2) the Democrat Hate Machine controls Hollywood and the Press

That by itself is fine.

Defund the Police is not a winning strategy but you do you.

That's untrue. Democrats were trying to work with trump on a deal.
No...Trump wanted Roads and Bridges! And the modernizing of the airport air traffic controller computer system for passenger flights. Progs want all the goodies added to it. So the result is 110 Billion dollars for roads and bridges that needs five times more and over a Trillion dollars more for their goodies. And the next bill is going to be the killer. Even if it makes things look a little better in the beginning because of the massive amounts of fiat currency printed form the trees shoved into the system.

Forum List

Back