Republicans Finally Realizing Trump is a Joke??

Americans get tears whenever they go to the checkout at a grocery store and have to pay almost twice as much for food than they did when Trump was President. The Democrat's cruel tax on Americans.

Or it costing $2/gal more to buy gas for their vehicles to go to work just so Potatohead can kiss the ass of the stupid Environmental Wackos.

Or look at their 401Ks and see how Potatohead has destroyed their investments.

Or have to pay taxes to fund the welfare of the millions of goddamn Illegals the filthy Democrats have allowed to flood into our country.

Potatohead and the Democrats have been a disaster for this country.

Only inbred idiots vote for Democrats. We all know that.
Or people who cant manage their money or tough it out through a tough time.

Republicans seeing trump as a joke? You mean like the globalist warmongers who hate America and are in bed with the Dems like bush,Romney,McConnell,graham and murkowski,those republicans? :abgg2q.jpg: Of course they see him as a joke,who cares,we hate those so called republicans sense they are in reality Dems,they all voted for biden,oh and everybody here sees you as the joke of this board,even your fellow Dems.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:
Globalists!!! Deep State!!! SOROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a new act, retard.

Americans get tears whenever they go to the checkout at a grocery store and have to pay almost twice as much for food than they did when Trump was President. The Democrat's cruel tax on Americans.

Or it costing $2/gal more to buy gas for their vehicles to go to work just so Potatohead can kiss the ass of the stupid Environmental Wackos.

Or look at their 401Ks and see how Potatohead has destroyed their investments.

Or have to pay taxes to fund the welfare of the millions of goddamn Illegals the filthy Democrats have allowed to flood into our country.

Potatohead and the Democrats have been a disaster for this country.

Only inbred idiots vote for Democrats. We all know that.
Get a second job, or manage your money better, don't blame it on a political party, Things have been getting harder for the middle class NO MATTER whos been in charge.

Get a second job, or manage your money better, don't blame it on a political party, Things have been getting harder for the middle class NO MATTER whos been in charge.
Do I enjoy paying $1.49 lbs for chicken thighs instead of $0.99? No. The package that was $10 is now $14 and change. Is it going to put me in dire financial position. Hell no!
4i6Ckte.gif

Publix Supermarkets are charging $5.55 for a pump bottle of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray. I just do not buy it. It's pretty simple. If you don't need it, don't buy it and reward corporate greed. Don't go to Starbucks and pay outrageous prices for burnt coffee. Take a sandwich to the office instead of spending $15 on lunch. People think they deserve to be lazy shits AND have low prices to do so. They are living their rude awakening.

Do I enjoy paying $1.49 lbs for chicken thighs instead of $0.99? No. The package that was $10 is now $14 and change. Is it going to put me in dire financial position. Hell no!
4i6Ckte.gif

Publix Supermarkets are charging $5.55 for a pump bottle of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray. I just do not buy it. It's pretty simple. If you don't need it, don't buy it and reward corporate greed. Don't go to Starbucks and pay outrageous prices for burnt coffee. Take a sandwich to the office instead of spending $15 on lunch. People think they deserve to be lazy shits AND have low prices to do so. They are living their rude awakening.
excellent points…americans are having to learn to do without in xiden’s america

Republicans Finally Realizing Trump is a Joke??​

Wrong.

But many members of USMB now clearly see that The Banker is. Not a funny one. Not a witty or intelligent one. Just a bad joke.

Unlike what libtards believe about their opponents, the truth is that most Republicans are ok with acknowledging that Trump has some obvious faults.

By contrast, very few of the Dims and libturds are willing to criticize our senile old racist Alzheimer Patient in Chief or acknowledge what a massive piece of shit he is and has always been.

Republicans Finally Realizing Trump is a Joke??​

Wrong.

But many members of USMB now clearly see that The Banker is. Not a funny one. Not a witty or intelligent one. Just a bad joke.

Unlike what libtards believe about their opponents, the truth is that most Republicans are ok with acknowledging that Trump has some obvious faults.

By contrast, very few of the Dims and libturds are willing to criticize our senile old racist Alzheimer Patient in Chief or acknowledge what a massive piece of shit he is and has always been.

Look at the creeps who rally around Trump. Start with MTG.

Trump did a lot of good when he was in office; however, he also was extremely polarizing. I would like to see DeSantis as the Republican candidate for 2024.

It was President Trump that was polarizing and not The Democrat Media, The resist movement,
Fake Impeachments and the Russian Hoax?

It was President Trump that was polarizing and not The Democrat Media, The resist movement,
Fake Impeachments and the Russian Hoax?
My pointing out that Trump was polarizing in no way excuses those you listed.

This election does fall at the feet of Trump. There is no way the Republicans shouldn't have won big. Other than Trump.

So the Democrats dodge a bullet. The issue will be whether anyone learns anything. I say they do not. I tend to think (and I hope I am wrong), that Biden is going to see this as a sign to run again. That will put the Democrats in an easy to defeat position if the Republicans learn anything from this election.

I'm not going to bet they do.

President Trump led the Republicans to win the popular vote by 5 million.
Democrats are terrified of losing to him for a third time.

Forum List

Back