Republicans Finally Realizing Trump is a Joke??

For the best of us it was obvious when Trump mocked the handicap reporter and was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussies.
For others it was the massive deficits and weak low GDP growth, weak economy Trump had.
For others it was the disgraceful Jan 6th riot, where Trump was too weak to admit he lost the election and fabricated the Big Lie about election fraud that never happened

It seems that brainwashed Trumpers are finally starting to realize that Trump is trash and a total liar.

Trump vs DeSantis will divide the GOP and Trump will not go quietly. the GOP will lose again in 2024 because of Trump.

You people did this to yourselves. You did this, by failing to recognize that Trump is trash. This is what you get.

Lol, you make me support him more.

For the best of us it was obvious when Trump mocked the handicap reporter and was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussies.
For others it was the massive deficits and weak low GDP growth, weak economy Trump had.
For others it was the disgraceful Jan 6th riot, where Trump was too weak to admit he lost the election and fabricated the Big Lie about election fraud that never happened

It seems that brainwashed Trumpers are finally starting to realize that Trump is trash and a total liar.

Trump vs DeSantis will divide the GOP and Trump will not go quietly. the GOP will lose again in 2024 because of Trump.

You people did this to yourselves. You did this, by failing to recognize that Trump is trash. This is what you get.

Voters should decide if Trump is a joke or not, not Democrats.

This election does fall at the feet of Trump. There is no way the Republicans shouldn't have won big. Other than Trump.

So the Democrats dodge a bullet. The issue will be whether anyone learns anything. I say they do not. I tend to think (and I hope I am wrong), that Biden is going to see this as a sign to run again. That will put the Democrats in an easy to defeat position if the Republicans learn anything from this election.

I'm not going to bet they do.
I think that the Republicans need to take a hard look at why their victory in the 2022 election was so slim. It should logically have been overwhelming, an actual Red Wave, considering the shambles that Democrats have made of the country in only two years.

But blaming Trump is a fantasy that the Democrats and their media would like us to share. Trump-endorsed candidates won 84% of their races. The DNC's strategy of backing them also has backfired.

Here is a hard fact for the TDS folks to internalize: Trump will definitely be president after the 2024 election, unless someone runs against him. So far there are crickets. TDS'ers are already doing the victory dance over an imaginary Republican defeating him in the primary, or an imaginary Democrat defeating him in the general.

Anyone planning on a non-Trump presidency in 2026, needs to include a name with every hopeful post. I asked for anti-Trumpers of all parties to name the person who can beat him and got crickets.

Lets compare Trump to Biden and Fetterman to see who is a joke or not.

1669219201801.png

1669219223780.png

1669219411049.png
PA's new senator!!

Trump is the biggest fraud who ever ran for public office in the history of this Country. And a criminal lowlife to top it off.

A legend in his own fucking mind.

Trump has threatened Desantis .. says he knows stuff about Desantis and he'd better not run or else. Trump is a loser. He'll split the party.
They're both a couple of dirtbags who deserve each other.

They'll never admit to it.

At this point, it's not clear both are running. Trump could drop out for one reason or another. All hypothetical.

Oh the assclown makes a Trump thread.

They'll never admit to it.
At some point they'll have to turn away.

They won't say, "yeah, I was conned, I fell for the whole thing", because this is about far more than politics for them. It's a lifestyle.

You'll see them latch onto a few talking point excuses with which they're comfortable. Characteristically. But it won't be about being fooled.

Forum List

Back