Republicans elect Exorcist

The good thing about 2/3rd's of the country not voting is that Republicans elect crazies and wacko's on their own with no help from the sane.

Like Gordon "Dr. Chaps" Klingenschmitt. I'm not even going to say who he is. I want USMB Republicans to find that out on their own.

Everyone knows about Joni Ernst. Pig
castrator extraordinaire, going to DC to make 'em "squeal". At least she's not a witch.

In the coming two years, we are going to find out all about the nuttiness of the crazies Republicans chose to represent them. I know some of the others and what I read is so far beyond beyond.

We should get the USMB to start a section on Republican wacko's as they rear their ugly heads.

I thought this was going to be all about Republicans doing everything they could to screw over as many Americans as possible. They are already off to a great start, but I completely forgot they elect Loons. Oh, this is going to be an entertaining two years.
Boy you sure talk a lot of nonsense when you are pms'ing. Crying is funny these days from you retarded libs.

I saw on TV where, as Dr.Chaps, he was exorcising Obama's demons. You can't make this stuff up and the Right elected him.
Chaps is always good for a laugh, once you realize he's a complete clown for Christ.
better than being a whore for satan, whore.
Actually it's not. Satan doesn't require you to think and speak as a fool.
Satan is king of fools, fool.

I saw on TV where, as Dr.Chaps, he was exorcising Obama's demons. You can't make this stuff up and the Right elected him.
Chaps is always good for a laugh, once you realize he's a complete clown for Christ.
Not at all. Satan deals in reality, the here and now. He rules where it counts, here.

Hahaha, Satan is a figment of your imagination. But that unicorn over there might be real....
Satan, like many things, is in the eye of the beholder. Didn't you ever wonder why this planet is such a shithole populated by selfish assholes like yourself? That's because God didn't make it, Satan did, and you are his tool.

Hahaha, Satan is a figment of your imagination. But that unicorn over there might be real....
Satan, like many things, is in the eye of the beholder. Didn't you ever wonder why this planet is such a shithole populated by selfish assholes like yourself? That's because God didn't make it, Satan did, and you are his tool.
You are as gullible as most Christians eh?

Funny stuff

Funny stuff
Nope, but if you think about it, it makes sense. You aren't going to Hell, you're already there.

Not at all. Satan deals in reality, the here and now. He rules where it counts, here.
No, he doesn't. Sstan is the big liar, the deceiver. If you follow him you are a little man and lost. Good luck.

Funny stuff
Nope, but if you think about it, it makes sense. You aren't going to Hell, you're already there.
You aren't gullible, you are just an idiot.

The good thing about 2/3rd's of the country not voting is that Republicans elect crazies and wacko's on their own with no help from the sane.

Like Gordon "Dr. Chaps" Klingenschmitt. I'm not even going to say who he is. I want USMB Republicans to find that out on their own.

castrator extraordinaire, going to DC to make 'em "squeal". At least she's not a witch.

In the coming two years, we are going to find out all about the nuttiness of the crazies Republicans chose to represent them. I know some of the others and what I read is so far beyond beyond.

We should get the USMB to start a section on Republican wacko's as they rear their ugly heads.

I thought this was going to be all about Republicans doing everything they could to screw over as many Americans as possible. They are already off to a great start, but I completely forgot they elect Loons. Oh, this is going to be an entertaining two years.

rdean, you are always entertaining. It does not matter who is running the government.

rdean, you are always entertaining. It does not matter who is running the government.

Sure it does. Republicans ran it under Bush and Reagan and look at the disasters. Do we have to name them again?

How would you know? You have never had a thought in your life.

so you do that of your own free will then?

Forum List

Back