Republicans Eating Their Own – Well, there they go again ....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Canada Free Press ^ | 10/08/16 | Chip McLean

Hillary Clinton is probably the single most corrupt politician to ever be nominated by a major party for president.

The GOP has an uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

In a race where a Republican presidential candidate has generated more excitement than any since Ronald Reagan, the establishment GOP has from the get-go tried to sabotage that candidate.

From the usual cabal of neocon pundits (Bill Kristol, etc), to Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz delaying their endorsements of Donald Trump it would seem that the entire establishment has been doing everything they can to prevent the choice of the grass roots, middle class and independents from becoming the next president. And that’s not counting the opposition from the Democrat establishment and their minions in the mainstream press.

8-rino-rules-cartoon.jpg

Just because the media and the dickless GOP establishment declares Trump's candidacy over doesn't necessarily translate into reality. How many times have they said that, and he only goes up in the polls. I hope he brings all of Bill's girls into the townhall.

Can I post this one again.............please. Trump big mouth eating himself up.....and I am still for Trump. don't like that new 11 year Audio but no thanks on the hildabeast.

ExhaustedAmusingCrossbill.gif

Hillary Clinton is probably the single most corrupt politician to ever be nominated by a major party for president.

In a race where a Republican presidential candidate has generated more excitement than any since Ronald Reagan, the establishment GOP has from the get-go tried to sabotage that candidate.

From the usual cabal of neocon pundits (Bill Kristol, etc), to Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz delaying their endorsements of Donald Trump it would seem that the entire establishment has been doing everything they can to prevent the choice of the grass roots, middle class and independents from becoming the next president. And that’s not counting the opposition from the Democrat establishment and their minions in the mainstream press.

8-rino-rules-cartoon.jpg
I think they put off their endorsements in hopes that Hillary's spies found something they could use as an excuse to bail on him.

8-rino-rules-cartoon.jpg
I think they put off their endorsements in hopes that Hillary's spies found something they could use as an excuse to bail on him.
They're just a bunch of bought and paid for RINOs who are scared of losing their cushy jobs.

Forum List

Back