Republicans deserve what they get

The problem is, Charities are legal stealing... that's the thing.
There is no such thing as “legalized stealing”. Do you have any idea how desperate you sound when you say something that stupid? You got owned and now you’re reaching to the most ridiculous levels of desperation.

Progressives can all join together and have a voluntary “single payer system” for themselves. So why don’t you parasites do it? :dunno:

Oh wait...that’s right...you need conservatives to mooch off of.

The problem is, Charities are legal stealing... that's the thing.
There is no such thing as “legalized stealing”. Do you have any idea how desperate you sound when you say something that stupid? You got owned and now you’re reaching to the most ridiculous levels of desperation.

Progressives can all join together and have a voluntary “single payer system” for themselves. So why don’t you parasites do it? :dunno:

Oh wait...that’s right...you need conservatives to mooch off of.

Charities who are not on the up and up are easily known thanks to CharityNavigator.org. It's a free site that offers a breakdown of money received by the charity and how it was used. They also give their professional ratings (based on stars) of how legit the charity is. People who are serious donors use that site before writing a check for one dime.

The rest of the world already took this test and got it right, Poodle. Only America do we think that leaving 1/4 of the population with inadequate insurance is a great idea.
AF1F7868-417C-4E00-98F4-C806682EBE0F.jpeg

Charities who are not on the up and up are easily known thanks to CharityNavigator.org. It's a free site that offers a breakdown of money received by the charity and how it was used.
Well not only that, but who is involved in more waste, fraud, abuse, and scandal than the damn federal government?!? Absolutely nobody.

I don't have to "Reach" poodle. Here's a list of the worst scams masquerading as charities.

The 50 Worst Charities in America- How to Keep from Being Scammed | SmartAsset

Don't get duped: How to avoid post-Harvey charity scams

Fake Charities on the IRS “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams for 2017 | Internal Revenue Service

Progressives can all join together and have a voluntary “single payer system” for themselves. So why don’t you parasites do it?
Because Libertarian Phonies like you would not pay into it and show up demanding to get taken care of when you get sick.
Folks...you just can’t make this stuff up. Here is Joey acknowledging why a government run system doesn’t work, but doing so only when that system is masked as a private organization.

Kids...this is why you shouldn’t drop out of high school.

Progressives can all join together and have a voluntary “single payer system” for themselves. So why don’t you parasites do it?
Because Libertarian Phonies like you would not pay into it and show up demanding to get taken care of when you get sick.
You know the awesome thing about private organizations? Nobody can “demand” anything from them.

Folks...you just can’t make this stuff up. Here is Joey acknowledging why a government run system doesn’t work, but doing so only when that system is masked as a private organization.

Government systems work just fine. Long after the big insurance companies realize they can't make money off of you,Poodle, you'll be demanding Medicare take care of you.

They spend less and get better results.
If that outrageous lie were even remotely true, people wouldn’t fly from all over the world to get their healthcare here in the U.S. Including powerful politicians in the Canadian government
"I did not sign away my right to get the best possible health care for myself when I entered politics," Williams said.
You enjoy being bent over more than any woman I ever met. :lmao:

The Checkup - Canadian official has heart surgery -- in the U.S.

Except we would all pay into single payer...
So now you’re openly admitting that you need to mooch off of conservatives!:lmao:

There are tens of millions of progressives if the U.S. If that pool isn’t big enough for your foundation, then you are unquestionably proving that it is a failed and unsustainable concept.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

They spend less and get better results.
If that outrageous lie were even remotely true, people wouldn’t fly from all over the world to get their healthcare here in the U.S. Including powerful politicians in the Canadian government
"I did not sign away my right to get the best possible health care for myself when I entered politics," Williams said.
You enjoy being bent over more than any woman I ever met. :lmao:

The Checkup - Canadian official has heart surgery -- in the U.S.

Sorry, guy, rich people being able to get health treatments the rest of us won't get access to is nothing to be proud of.

I'm sorry you are such a battered housewife Republican that you think it's raining when they piss on your leg.

So now you’re openly admitting that you need to mooch off of conservatives!:lmao:

There are tens of millions of progressives if the U.S. If that pool isn’t big enough for your foundation, then you are unquestionably proving that it is a failed and unsustainable concept.

Again, the top 20% have 87% of the wealth. You want to pay for something, that's where you go.

Forum List

Back