Republican's can't work at 7-11

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I was flipping through my AM sports stations, when I found this gem. On a liberal commentary site, a man said that anyone working at a convenience store or gas station that votes republican is a 'dupe' because they are voting against there best interest. I have actually heard a lot of that from the left. Republicans are only rich. They don't consider how someone at a gas station might not want lawyers or doctors to give them a special gift check. They are pushing wealth envy really hard. Many people who work minimum wage jobs don't hate those who work higher paying jobs. They don't say, 'hey, I'm not a lawyer, so I don't want anyone else to be able to succeed, where's my gift check?' On top of that, I don't want people to succeed, I want to give Iranians cash, and I'd love for unchecked immigration. Just give me my gift check.

I was flipping through my AM sports stations, when I found this gem. On a liberal commentary site, a man said that anyone working at a convenience store or gas station that votes republican is a 'dupe' because they are voting against there best interest. I have actually heard a lot of that from the left. Republicans are only rich. They don't consider how someone at a gas station might not want lawyers or doctors to give them a special gift check. They are pushing wealth envy really hard. Many people who work minimum wage jobs don't hate those who work higher paying jobs. They don't say, 'hey, I'm not a lawyer, so I don't want anyone else to be able to succeed, where's my gift check?' On top of that, I don't want people to succeed, I want to give Iranians cash, and I'd love for unchecked immigration. Just give me my gift check.

/----/ " voting against their best interest." The favorite go to insult when someone rejects the Progressive agenda.

Silly D.I., Republicans don't work at 7-11's anyway, we make Democrats do that, It's the only way possible for them to actually serve mankind, and with all that education, they are fabulous at counting change back.

AM radio, still driving that 1979 Pacer?

I worked in a gas station when I was sixteen by seventeen I had a better job..

Pinto and I have a stereo system worth more than my car, but I can vibrate down the street while blasting NWA on my way to my gas station job!

So stop insulting the Pinto nation!

Pinto and I have a stereo system worth more than my car, but I can vibrate down the street while blasting NWA on my way to my gas station job!

Pinto? Pacer? Please a 1982 Plymouth Horizon was the car to have. Just look at how far it could be hopped up

Last edited:

Pinto? Pacer? Please a 1982 Plymouth Horizon was the car to have. Just look at how far it could be hopped up

Actually today after saving from my gas station job I was able to get that Pontiac Fiero!

Now I can be a poor man pretending to drive a poor man version of the Ferrari!!

Now I can cruise down MLK with my mullet, flannel shirt and AC\DC t-shirt underneath, and listening to some NWA!!!

Just hope this new car does not give me the courage to be more than what I am because that gas pumping job is all I can do at the age of 69!!!!

Actually today after saving from my gas station job I was able to get that Pontiac Fiero!

Now I can be a poor man pretending to drive a poor man version of the Ferrari!!

Now I can cruise down MLK with my mullet, flannel shirt and AC\DC t-shirt underneath, and listening to some NWA!!!

Just hope this new car does not give me the courage to be more than what I am because that gas pumping job is all I can do at the age of 69!!!!

Lol, the Horizon was fun until I blew the head gasket form running way too much turbo pressure.

Forum List

Back