Republicans can't stop confusing US Constitution with their bible

First off, at least the GOP is aware of the existence of the Constitution.".

well, so are the libs in order to appear to be patriotic and in order not to lie when they take the oath of office.
But, to reconcile their anti-constitutional beliefs they lie to us trying to persuade us that the Constitution can mean anything they want it to mean including, apparently, communism.

These wing nuts use their opposition to abortion as proof "they are more moral than thou."...they are narcissistic assholes who want to refer to a zygote or a Blastocyst as a "Baby"....what about I take a cookie dough uncooked and raw and said "here have a cookie"
blastocyst.jpg
Sad you think that was witty and proved some point.

These wing nuts use their opposition to abortion as proof "they are more moral than thou."...they are narcissistic assholes who want to refer to a zygote or a Blastocyst as a "Baby"....what about I take a cookie dough uncooked and raw and said "here have a cookie"
blastocyst.jpg
Sad you think that was witty and proved some point.
If its sad then cry I don't give a hoot...

blastocyst.jpg

dear, when we treated love and sex and children as sacred in the Republican 1950's kids had parents. Liberals have destroyed love and family in America.

dear, when we treated love and sex and children as sacred in the Republican 1950's kids had parents. Liberals have destroyed love and family in America.
Yeah it was cool in the fifties when the Negroes could not drink water from water fountains and when they could not use public bathrooms ...its was a time when Negroes and others could be abused...you miss those days...

For the heroic moralist on abortions human life begins at conception however once that human life is out here with us its on its own....we do not want parasites....so human life begins at conception and ends at birth...

Yeah it was cool in the fifties when the Negroes could not drink water from water fountains and when they could not use public bathrooms ...its was a time when Negroes and others could be abused...you miss those days...

dear, in those days kids had parents and boys didn't grow up top go to jail and Chicago was not more dangerous than Afghanistan at the height of the war. Does the liberal have the IQ to understand?

For the heroic moralist on abortions human life begins at conception however once that human life is out here with us its on its own....we do not want parasites....so human life begins at conception and ends at birth...

dear, care to try again in sensible English??

is the goof liberal saying if we are opposed to abortion we must support crippling welfare to be consistent?

Notice how slow the liberal naturally is??

is the goof liberal saying if we are opposed to abortion we must support crippling welfare to be consistent?

No I am saying straight up that you are phonies and hypocrites...that all your anti abortion morality is not worth a bucket of warm spit ...its BS...its cheap and tawdry...

and its not so much that you are against the social safety net and against helping the poor and the elderly...its not so much that as your full throated support for ridiculous war machine spending on killing folks ....all the while you all pound your meat about the "fetus"

Last edited:

No I am saying straight up that you are phonies and hypocrites...that all your anti abortion morality is not worth a bucket of warm spit ...its BS...its cheap and tawdry...

and its not so much that you are against the social safety net and against helping the poor and the elderly...its not so much that as your full throated support for ridiculous war machine spending on killing folks ....all the while you all pound your meat about the "fetus"

dear you are ranting not presenting an argument. Please present an argument or admit you lack the IQ to be here!!

dear you are ranting not presenting an argument. Please present an argument or admit you lack the IQ to be here!!
Don't take a pedantic paternalistic tone with me, you are just another wing nut ...I am not impressed by you and your "arguments" ...you seem like a self righteous goofball...The Bible does not take precedence over the Constitution what are you nuts ? you are not morally superior to me or to any woman who chooses abortion... you want Big Brother Government to enforce your dogma based views ...get real...

what the wing nut calls "crippling welfare" is the social safety net....the social safety net supports life which they pound their chest to proclaim its their guiding principle...what a steaming pile of horse and bull exhaust...as soon , just as soon as that child is actually born actually here among us they want to go "Darwin" survival of the fittest...They got no issue with the crippling armament industry expenditures that is our policy...they approve of every dollar spend on killing but want to say they are "pro life" ....weirdos fools and hypocrites is what you re...go read your own freaking Bible and tell me what the Christian leader had to say about the poor vs what he had to say about the wealthy...

what the wing nut calls "crippling welfare" is the social safety net....

of course that's stupid since you get off a safety net after you fall; you don't live on it for generations until you are crippled and forced to vote for treasonous liberals.

Liberal policies have left black Americans worse off than they were under slavery and Jim Crow-era policies, argued a black conservative commentator.
Mychal Massie, who is best known for his viral 2012 screed against the Obamas, argues that out-of-wedlock births, single-parent homes, abortion rates, and incarceration rates for black Americans have all risen sharply since affirmative action laws and the 1964 Civil Rights Act were enacted by “bigoted neo-Leninist liberals.”e

tell me what the Christian leader had to say about the poor vs what he had to say about the wealthy...

typical illiterate libcommie fool:
2 Thessalonians 3:6-12 ESV /

Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

When Clinton made welfare workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare!

blastocyst.jpg

Would that you are able to put your emotional outbursts and righteous indignation aside long enough for myself or for others to share with you the biological facts that prove a child in the womb can be rightfully called a "baby" and how (as a baby is a very young person) they are Constitutionally entitled to the equal protections of our laws.

It's clear that you have run into the more emotive and religious arguments in the past. However, I can provide you with a secular and Constitutional argument against abortion that essentially expresses the anti-abortion sentiment in a (I believe) better way.

The basic secular / Constitutional argument is really very simple.

As the Supreme Court said when they were deciding Roe. (paraphrased) "If it were established that a child in the womb (fetus) is a person. . . then the case for abortion becomes nearly impossible to make"

The Supreme Courts words have not gone un-noticed. We (our State and Federal government) has since enacted "fetal homicide laws" which legally define a "child in the womb" in "any stage of development" as "a human being"

So, while the use of the word "baby" to describe a child in the womb - it is not really that much of a stretch - given that we not only have laws to define a "child in the womb" as a "child." We also already have laws which make the criminal killing of that "child" a crime of "murder."

You, of course will be quick to point out how our 'fetal homicide' laws make exceptions to themselves to keep abortions legal. However, it is our view that those exceptions are NOT Constitutional.

The exceptions that (for now) are keeping abortions 'legal' are not Constitutional because they deny the "human being/ child" that is being aborted the "equal protections" of our laws.

Questions?

I can't speak for every liberal/democrat/progressive, but at least most of us believe in the absolute prohibitions on state power within the Constitution, and it's subsequent amendments. We believe that "The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless... in cases of rebellion or invasion." as well as the protections of the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Amendments, which the GOP hasn't acknowledged since late 2001.

Forum List

Back