Republicans block "unemployment extension"

Oh these minimum wage Republicans. Insisting they have it made.

I probably make twice your salary dumbass. And I control my destiny. Although offering shopping carts to fat asses in Walmart probably is the highlight of your day huh?

Derp
Here's Sam Kinison's solution to the homeless and unemployed problem in this country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_xDdpT4YwQ]Sam Kinison - The Homeless - YouTube[/ame]

I probably make twice your salary dumbass. And I control my destiny. Although offering shopping carts to fat asses in Walmart probably is the highlight of your day huh?

Derp

Yea, you control your destiny now. After you got help.

The irony of those comments.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

Yea, you control your destiny now. After you got help.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

You're an ex-con? Wanna see my shocked face?

Fucking lowlife jailbird...

You're an ex-con? Wanna see my shocked face?

Fucking lowlife jailbird...

That wasn't nice. After he got government help, he turned his life around. Helping people is what we expect from our government. At least what Democrats expect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back