Republicans are softening their stance on marijuana

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Republicans are softening their stance on marijuana - MarketWatch
We really need to create a third party for real conservatives. Cause republicans have no difference from democrats anymore. Both parties support immigrants, pot legalization and gay marriages. America is going right to the progressivist hell though there are many people who don't share liberal ideas. We need to have our own platform so we could have at least some influence on politics.

We really need to create a third party for real conservatives. Cause republicans have no difference from democrats anymore. Both parties support immigrants, pot legalization and gay marriages. America is going right to the progressivist hell though there are many people who don't share liberal ideas. We need to have our own platform so we could have at least some influence on politics.
11742976_433249256864145_4453823981483248821_n.jpg

I never understood anyone's hardened stance on pot.

In 1976, I met with Keith Stroup the founder of NORML and invited him to our college campus to give a lecture.

R. Keith Stroup J.D.

I introduced him before his speech in front of hundreds of my classmates.

Yeah we after-partied. :thup:
You're a puffer!!?? As in the words of Stephanie...OMFG!!!

I know of conservatives, docs, lawyers, CEO, CFO's and many other professionals that smoke weed..They do just fine.....The stigma is dying out, cause people that have tried it, know the lies of the conservative progressives are just that, lies....

In 1976, I met with Keith Stroup the founder of NORML and invited him to our college campus to give a lecture.

R. Keith Stroup J.D.

I did not inhale, you bitch. :slap:

R. Keith Stroup J.D.

I did not inhale, you bitch. :slap:
or swallow....
Speaking of swallow... What's the terminal velocity of an unladen swallow? :slap:

wanna hit off this?...

Forum List

Back