DEPORT THE ABDULAZEEZ FAMILY..... radicals from hell!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
FrontPage Mag ^ | 07/22/2015
Before and after 9/11, the FBI took a hard look at Youssef Abdulazeez because he had apparently donated money to Hamas through a front group. He went on a watch list. He went off the watch list. The FBI forgot about him until his son, Mohammod Youssef Abdulazeez, went on a Jihadist killing spree in Chattanooga. Just like the Tsarnaev terrorists, the media is digging into the background of this dysfunctional Muslim family. We have learned that Youssef Abdulazeez liked to beat and rape his wife. He even wanted to get a second wife to rape and beat, as permitted...

Why stop there? Get rid of every one of these mother fuckers on watch lists, and their families. Why wait until they make themselves famous too?

These families of terror, stay very close together.

Muslim immigration needs to go bye bye as well, it's insane.

I'd like to see how this shit would have been dealt with when Kennedy was POTUS. Or even Bush.

We are seen as a joke now. It's embarrassing.

• Banned
gT12qq7.jpg

Just the opposite of what I've been reading and seeing on TV. His father cleared from any radical group, nothing happened in Jordan, and no involvement known as being involved in Isis. That rag you posted from is just that a Muslim hate site, from an ? ex Marxist.

Local media said his father, Youssuf Abdullazeez, had been appointed a special constable by the city authorities in 2005. It was also reported that his father had briefly been the subject of federal investigation into possible links to terror groups, though no evidence was found.

The New York Times said law enforcement officials said Mr Abdulazeez had not been under investigation by the FBI but that analysts and agents were combing files for any possible evidence that he had ties to a foreign terrorist group. The same newspaper said Mr Abdulazeez's father had also been probed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muhammad-youssef-abdulazeez-chattanooga-suspect-named-as-engineering-graduate-10395126.html

Nearly a decade ago, his father was added to, then eventually dropped from, a terrorist watch list after the authorities began an investigation, later closed without charges, into whether he had given money to an organization with possible ties to Hamas. In what might have been a wry reference to that investigation, the son wrote on his high school yearbook page: “My name causes national security alerts. What does yours do?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/family-troubles-before-killings-in-chattanooga.html

Last edited:

Check that thing we call the "First Amendment" there, Whizzo.

Fuck that, we continue letting these mentally ill killers in. The first amendment does not say, we have to take in muslims at an alarming rate.

They have a dhimmi in you tho, pretty sad. Olay!:blowup:

Yup. If they haven't gained citizenship then kick their asses back to whatever shithole they came out of.

Those that have gained citizenship need to be investigated up one side and down the other. If anything is found then kick them the hell out of America.

Also, Stop. Letting. More. Muslims. Into. The. Country.

I think we are governed by fucking useless morons who don't have the sense God gave a box of rocks.

Fuck that, we continue letting these mentally ill killers in. The first amendment does not say, we have to take in muslims at an alarming rate.

Yup. If they haven't gained citizenship then kick their asses back to whatever shithole they came out of.

Those that have gained citizenship need to be investigated up one side and down the other. If anything is found then kick them the hell out of America.

I think we are governed by fucking useless morons who don't have the sense God gave a box of rocks.

The gangs of Latin America should worry you more.

Hey Whizzo---They don't have rights under our Constitution while they are squatting in some hovel in the desert waiting to come over to America and enjoy the benefits of a civilized society while they plot to blow some of us up.

We should never let another Muslim into this country.

I agree. Immigration from muslim countries need to stop for awhile. Also H-1B visas need to stop too.

I see the Zionist plan to alienate Muslims is working real good in the US, they have been at it since 1990.

I see the Zionist plan to alienate Muslims is working real good in the US, they have been at it since 1990.

Blaming Jews for the barbaric behavior of Muslims is surely the weakest possible defense of Muslims. I think you must be a Muslim or a Moron or both.

The problem with Muslims was pointed out in an earlier post in this thread. Islam is a complete system of how to live. It is not just religion. It is also government.

There is no such thing as a Wall of Separation between Church & State in the Islamic world---which is what makes them so dangerous.

In America, Jefferson's Separation of Church and State lets Jerry Fallwell rant all he wants, but that same Jerry Falwell in Arabia gets to cut people's head off and throw homosexuals off buildings.

Christians learned their lessons through many ugly experiences like "Bloody Mary" who killed many Protestants, and from things like the Spanish Inquisition....that the State cannot have the power to enforce religious beliefs.

Muslims are centuries away from figuring this out, and until they do, they are too barbaric to be allowed in America.

Last edited:

They should since you libs don't believe in borders.

The box of rocks is smarter than the clowns in DC and obviously smarter then your dumb ass.

They should since you libs don't believe in borders.

Whatever liberal means, but his family was not involved. Lets bulldoze their house like they do in Israel. Lets bulldoze everyone's home who is involved in an incident like this. Better yet, lets string them up, oh we already strung his father up and I see his uncle in Jordan has a lawyer now.

something stinks about all of this. Too bad they had to kill him, or did they.

Forum List

Back