Republicans Are Not Celebrating the Texas Abortion Law. Here's Why

Like abortion is more relevant than the open border? Of course, you would think that.
I never said anything of the sort... I simply said this thread isn't about which issue is more important. Why are you trying to change the discussion into that?

I never said anything of the sort... I simply said this thread isn't about which issue is more important. Why are you trying to change the discussion into that?
that is the question, isn't it? LOL

I just wonder at what point the texas gop will just run out of districts to gerrymander.

Well you have. LOL
"Well you have LOL" wow dude, at least you didn't deny it.
Try giving it some thought if that is possible. Most people aren't all over the abortion issue as you and your tent is.
There are more relevant issues that affect them more. Your tribe has to scramble to make some kind shit up to cover
for you dementia ridden president with an election year coming up next year. You're a good minion for them, well done.

Fuck off you disgusting supporter of murdering unborn children. Yes it is a child dumbass. Women have their say when they spread their legs for any Tom Dick or Harry then don’t bother using protection. They have 6 weeks to make a decision. Now crawl back under your rock and hang your head in shame.
Notice nothing about the male in the equation being responsible. Time to make child support start at 6 weeks AND the full weight of the state making sure that happens.

Notice nothing about the male in the equation being responsible. Time to make child support start at 6 weeks AND the full weight of the state making sure that happens.
Well that wouldn't serve the purpose of the legislators who enacted the law. Obviously they are not "pro life." I'm not even sure how committed they are to protecting every zygot. It's safe to say not everyone of them practices safe sex purely with their legal spouse, and wouldn't terminate an unwanted pregnancy. They are committed to passing laws that their supporters want

On TV tonight, the governor of Texas said he was going to stop all rapists in the state. How do you stop a rapist before he rapes some one ? What crime has he committed ? I think the man is insane.
They have hundreds if not thousands of rape kits just sitting sitting sitting sitting. They don't care about finding rapists at all.

"Well you have LOL" wow dude, at least you didn't deny it.

Try giving it some thought if that is possible. Most people aren't all over the abortion issue as you and your tent is.
There are more relevant issues that affect them more. Your tribe has to scramble to make some kind shit up to cover
for you dementia ridden president with an election year coming up next year. You're a good minion for them, well done.
You don't know what you're talking about... I am far from a democrat. I just enjoy smart debate and discussing relevant details of topics. This thread is about the abortion issue. You add nothing to the conversation if your only point is that people care more about the border. Why even engage if that is all you want to bring?

This sounds like a liberal who takes NO responsibility for any actions on their own behalf. :rolleyes-41:
Oh...that's what that sounds like to you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You can "advocate" for the unborn without challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege. They are the perfect people to love....while you can con-tinue to hate people who breathe.

Ah...lookie here. More deflection with a sneaky little personal attack. Interesting.
I think his issue may not be about reproduction. LOL

But you put it nicely. Simply banning abortions is not "pro life." A state has never tried providing college education to the most needy, food, medical care, safe homes ... all of which would lessen abortions. Which socio econ groups do they thing get most abortions? It would be interesting to see if the SC pre-keggers would have ok's an abortion ban that also did all that AND provided for medical and rape exceptions.

But you put it nicely. Simply banning abortions is not "pro life." A state has never tried providing college education to the most needy, food, medical care, safe homes ... all of which would lessen abortions. Which socio econ groups do they thing get most abortions? It would be interesting to see if the SC pre-keggers would have ok's an abortion ban that also did all that AND provided for medical and rape exceptions.
Did you see his cute little attack on gays?

Conservative ideology does not look to government to control actions, so setting up social programs to reduce abortions is not their bag to tea. They want to define the laws and then expect their citizens to follow those laws and take care of themselves. Personal responsibility. If they don't then they face the consequences.

Forum List

Back