Republicans Are Not Celebrating the Texas Abortion Law. Here's Why

"Well you have LOL" wow dude, at least you didn't deny it.

Try giving it some thought if that is possible. Most people aren't all over the abortion issue as you and your tent is.
There are more relevant issues that affect them more. Your tribe has to scramble to make some kind shit up to cover
for you dementia ridden president with an election year coming up next year. You're a good minion for them, well done.
LOL. No I mocked you because I know some people who want a closed border also do not want abortion restrictions at least on the first trimester, and in some cases later. I also know people who oppose abortion who also want social services to try and end child hunger and abuse of children and women.

Conservative ideology does not look to government to control actions, so setting up social programs to reduce abortions is not their bag to tea. They want to define the laws and then expect their citizens to follow those laws and take care of themselves. Personal responsibility. If they don't then they face the consequences.
ummm, I sorta agree. "conservatives" only want personal responsibility for some people. I doubt any of the men who voted for the law will have wives or daughters affected.

You have no desire to save children's lives.....just the con-venience of the unborn who have no demands on you.
You are really a filthy little shithead not understanding that abortion kills children.

Of course you pathetic little Moon Bats have troubling understanding a lot of things.

Even worse than not understanding is not caring. Shame!

ummm, I sorta agree. "conservatives" only want personal responsibility for some people. I doubt any of the men who voted for the law will have wives or daughters affected.
Well the other end of the equation is religion affiliation where in many circles it is viewed that abortion is a sin and the taking of a life. If you truly believe that abortion is murder then I understand why they are so passionate about the issue. They should be or else they would be major hypocrites.

You are really a filthy little shithead not understanding that abortion kills children.

Of course you pathetic little Moon Bats have troubling understanding a lot of things.

The unborn is a con-venient group for you to pretend to be con-cerned about. They make no demands on you or any other far rightie. But once they ARE born, they are to be ignored or even denigrated. That's how you roll.

I think his issue may not be about reproduction. LOL

But you put it nicely. Simply banning abortions is not "pro life." A state has never tried providing college education to the most needy, food, medical care, safe homes ... all of which would lessen abortions. Which socio econ groups do they thing get most abortions? It would be interesting to see if the SC pre-keggers would have ok's an abortion ban that also did all that AND provided for medical and rape exceptions.
I do believe in medical and rape exceptions, make no mistake about that.
But, the vast majority of abortions do not fall into that category.

Well the other end of the equation is religion affiliation where in many circles it is viewed that abortion is a sin and the taking of a life. If you truly believe that abortion is murder then I understand why they are so passionate about the issue. They should be or else they would be major hypocrites.
It's interesting to study the history of the "pro-life" movement and how fundies didn't care about abortions until they used it to push their whites-only private school agenda....https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/05/religious-right-real-origins-107133/

Well, it was also a personal attack shot at me....wasn't that interesting?
I guess. I mean I just don't see the relevance of gender or orientation in much of anything. As far as abortion (and he brought in marriage) I know gay men who would have wanted to be parents and would have been good ones, and gay men whose lives, and their families lives were badly impacted because they tried to live as hetero married men. There's a guy at the gym I see every week to refers to "his son" but not his "ex wife." He refers to her as "his son's mother." LOL

The texas law will reduce abortions but I don't see how it improves lives. The law primarily controls other peoples (and not the legislators) behavior. That's its purpose. And that satisfies a minority of people in Texas. And I suspect most supporters don't think LGBT people should raise children. But LGBT people have been raising kids for thousands of years. I'm pretty sure some LGBT folks are not in favor of unlimited abortion.

What the border has to do with anything I have no idea. LOL

I don't want to pay for Biden's human infrastructure bill

Conservative ideology does not look to government to control actions, so setting up social programs to reduce abortions is not their bag to tea. They want to define the laws and then expect their citizens to follow those laws and take care of themselves. Personal responsibility. If they don't then they face the consequences.
Yet conservatives look to government to control the actions of women by violating their right to privacy.

Forum List

Back