Republicans Are Not Celebrating the Texas Abortion Law. Here's Why

Agreed which is why the movement to change the laws is so strong. I don't agree with the pro-lifers, I see a fetus as part of a woman body until it is developed to a point where it can live outside the mother. Until then it is part of the woman body and her choice about what she wants to do with her body. But if I did believe that an independent life begins at conception I don't see how I couldn't be passionate about protecting what I would view as people murdering babies.
Being committed to ending abortion is fine, consistent with the right to privacy.

So...you want each state to have its own definition and people moving from state to state are either married or not married.....might even get arrested like the Lovings did?

I don't know where the person you replied to gets their delusions but the person is wrong. And the Supreme Court didn't leave it up to the states to decide what marriage is.

Where do these people get these lies?

The person also didn't pay much attention to their teachers when they were supposed to learn about the constitution.

The constitution clearly says that all states must acknowledge and recognize contracts from other states. Which is why when a couple is married in one state it applies to all of the nation. They aren't married in just the state they got married in.

But none of that has anything to do with the subject of this thread.

If it is overturned then we will go back to killing the children again and you Libtard filth will be happy as dog shit, won't you?
Yeah I'll be happy that scumbags like you wont have a say whether a woman gets a medical procedure done or not. All the while galvanizing even MORE people against your radical agenda. And by the way, it's not an "if". It will be overturned. So enjoy this moment you dumb POS because you won't have it for long.

it's what I have said since the Supreme Court didn't put a stay on the law until the case was heard and decided.

People are now motivated to get out to vote against republicans. Primarily women and women are the majority in our nation.

The republicans shot themselves in the foot with this and most of them know it. Which is why most of them have remained silent on this.

Texas has also rigged their elections, so local politicians are not worried about it.

Texas has also rigged their elections, so local politicians are not worried about it.
For now. But there are statewide races ... and Beto should have beaten Cruz. And if the population continues trending younger, latino and educated ... the gop may run out of districts to gerrymander

Yeah I'll be happy that scumbags like you wont have a say whether a woman gets a medical procedure done or not. All the while galvanizing even MORE people against your radical agenda. And by the way, it's not an "if". It will be overturned. So enjoy this moment you dumb POS because you won't have it for long.

Stop being dishonest.

Few few people oppose abortion for legitimate medical reasons. However, we Americans oppose giving a woman the right to kill her child because she doesn't want to be inconvenienced with the child living.

It is despicable infanticide and nobody with any sense of morality would support it.

However, we all know that you filthy ass Moon Bats are not only dumbshits but you have no morality. Killing children is fine with you little bastards.

You need to stop using words you dont understand like "infanticide". You're making a fool of yourself.

You are no American, traitor.

Americans don't kill their children. However. scumbag Moon Bats do. Especially the Negroes. The main voting block for the filthy Democrats that support abortion.

Few few people oppose abortion for legitimate medical reasons.
Then you are against this law because it doesnt cover every instance in which a woman’s health might be at risk. Good to know you oppose this legislation you dumb POS.

it's what I have said since the Supreme Court didn't put a stay on the law until the case was heard and decided.

People are now motivated to get out to vote against republicans. Primarily women and women are the majority in our nation.

The republicans shot themselves in the foot with this and most of them know it. Which is why most of them have remained silent on this.

People who respect the value of human life are celebrating this law. Baby-killers are not.

Actually, before Trump it was an issue, but you not living here you havdn't a clue.
Why do you think Reagan had to give amnesty to the illegals in the 80's>
Sheesh, dude, you should just stand back and watch.

I'm right and you know it. You don't like admitting it but he fooled you guys with his election tricks and you swallowed it like a groper. Now your inventing pathetic justifications and pleading for his return.
You haven't learnt a thing.

Then you are against this law because it doesnt cover every instance in which a woman’s health might be at risk. Good to know you oppose this legislation you dumb POS.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Very few people would oppose abortion for legitimate medical reasons.

Most people (not me) would probably support abortion for rape and incest.

The reason why we oppose abortion is because 96% of abortions are for convenience. A mother doesn't want to have a child because the child would be a problem for her. You know, it might interfere with them attending beauty technician school or something. Maybe they don't want to piss off their boyfriend that knocked them up. "Sake of convenience" covers a lot of really shitty greedy running away from responsibility reasons.

Using murder for birth control is a really really shitty thing to do. Anybody with any sense of morality would agree with that. You don't kill your child because it may inconvenience you a little bit or even a lot.

You stupidity uneducated asshole Moon Bats never seem to understand what is wrong with killing kids.

Last edited:
You are confused Moon Bat.

Very few people would oppose abortion for legitimate medical reasons.

Most people (not me) would probably support abortion for rape and incest.

The reason why we oppose abortion is because 96% of abortion is for convenience. A mother doesn't want to have a child because the child would be a problem for her. You know, it might interfere with them attending beauty technician school or something. Maybe they don't want to piss off their boyfriend that knocked them up. "Sake of convenience" covers a lot of really shitty greedy running away from responsibility reasons.

Using murder for birth control is a really really shitty thing to do. Anybody with any scene of morality would agree with that. You don't kill your child because it may inconvenience you a little bit or even a lot.

You stupidity uneducated asshole Moon Bats never seem to understand what is wrong with killing kids.
Stop talking about majoroties ya racist puke. The vast majority of Americans stand against this bill and against your childish reasoning.

Forum List

Back