Republicans Are Not Celebrating the Texas Abortion Law. Here's Why

Yet conservatives look to government to control the actions of women by violating their right to privacy.
In their mind they see it as murder so they are defending the rights of the unborn with their laws. The women has the same responsibilities that every mother and father has for their children at conception not after birth.

Last edited:
You are really a filthy little shithead not understanding that abortion kills children.

Of course you pathetic little Moon Bats have troubling understanding a lot of things.

Even worse than not understanding is not caring. Shame!
This is subjective opinion and personal belief, neither justify laws that violate a woman's right to privacy.

In there mind they see it as murder so they are defending the rights of the unborn with their laws. The women has the same responsibilities that every mother and father has for their children at conception not after birth.
Yet no discussion of the man's role....

1631119745334.png

it's what I have said since the Supreme Court didn't put a stay on the law until the case was heard and decided.

People are now motivated to get out to vote against republicans. Primarily women and women are the majority in our nation.

The republicans shot themselves in the foot with this and most of them know it. Which is why most of them have remained silent on this.

It can be said anymore correctly than that.
But the R's will get out from under it some way.
Abortion isn't important to most of them, only the truly religious and that's a very few among the pretenders.
Hardly anybody really believes in sky fairy nonsense anymore.

You are really a filthy little shithead not understanding that abortion kills children.

Of course you pathetic little Moon Bats have troubling understanding a lot of things.

Even worse than not understanding is not caring. Shame!
This Texas law will eventually be overturned, you can be sure of that. Oh and also thanks for the gift to galvanize voters against crazy fucks like you. Guess what. The more you crazy POS talk, the more voters come out against you. Thanks buddy!

What they believe is not constitutionally valid, that's the problem, when subjective belief is codified in public law.
Agreed which is why the movement to change the laws is so strong. I don't agree with the pro-lifers, I see a fetus as part of a woman body until it is developed to a point where it can live outside the mother. Until then it is part of the woman body and her choice about what she wants to do with her body. But if I did believe that an independent life begins at conception I don't see how I couldn't be passionate about protecting what I would view as people murdering babies.

This Texas law will eventually be overturned, you can be sure of that. Oh and also thanks for the gift to galvanize voters against crazy fucks like you. Guess what. The more you crazy POS talk, the more voters come out against you. Thanks buddy!
I'm not so sure it will be overturned. Actually I sort of suspect the SC not explicitly overrule Roe but rule Texas can have the law with modifications to protect the life (and sanity) of the "mother."

it's what I have said since the Supreme Court didn't put a stay on the law until the case was heard and decided.

People are now motivated to get out to vote against republicans. Primarily women and women are the majority in our nation.

The republicans shot themselves in the foot with this and most of them know it. Which is why most of them have remained silent on this.

Yep. FOX has given it virtually no coverage. They are the dog who finally caught the car.

Yeah I'd think the "private enforcement" crap is just low hanging fruit for the SC maj that really wants to overturn Roe. My guess is their inclination is to throw out something in the law, not overturn Roe, but basically let the six week thing "live" and say it's just a regulation. something like that.

The religious right has donated what has to be over a billion dollars to this end. Keggers, Gorsuch and Coney Barrett are there for a reason, and Garland is not. Mitch demanded citizens united be left alone and even strengthened, but that's not where the money came from. The gop keeps electing legislative majorities with less than 50%.

And that's no comment on whether it's right or wrong, but it simply is. Anti-abortion people are single issue voters more often than pro life voters.

If it is overturned then we will go back to killing the children again and you Libtard filth will be happy as dog shit, won't you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back