Republicans Are Having Some Trouble Talking About Rape and Incest

ALL of those guns wee manufactured legally and found their way into the hands of criminals. Inevitable with so many and such lax gun laws
so why aren't demofks going after the illegal guns? You all never do that, you skate far away from it. The data is all there, in the plantations and you all ignore it. I'll let you know as often as I can, but don't come in here like you've done anything to curb that shit. Now go away and let the plantation alone like you always do.

I don't know if YOU understand what you're saying dickhead
get rid of the illegal guns in the plantation. let's go enforce the laws is the demand. Instead, you're for defunding police, you have no desire to do jack shit.

See what you can do without immigration, Blacks or Mexicans. Impressive isn't it?

Imagine what we could do if we get rid of the racists!

You filth keep letting violent criminal go. You filth won't prosecute felons with firearms. You filth, over and over.

Most gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence...

‘By the time the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last week, 13 states were ready with so-called trigger laws that would ban abortions within their borders immediately. (Additional states had pre-Roe prohibitions in place that will now be enforced.) One notable thing about these trigger statutes, which have been gradually enacted over the past two decades, is that most of them do not make any exceptions for cases involving rape or incest.

This absolutist approach to abortion prohibition was once considered both morally and politically unthinkable, but came into vogue in red states thanks to the increasingly hard-line views that have come to dominate both the conservative movement and anti-abortion activism in particular. The reasoning behind it is straightforward enough: If life really starts at conception and abortion is murder, then terminating a pregnancy for any reason at all must be banned. The issue is that outside the world of conservative ideologues, it remains a wildly unpopular policy.

Take Yesli Vega, a GOP house candidate in Virginia, who was caught on tape during a campaign stop musing that women might be less likely to get pregnant in cases of rape. This is a long-running myth with deep origins in the anti-abortion movement, which might explain why it was proposed first by someone attending the campaign event. On the audio, first reported by Axios, the audience member asks: “I’ve actually heard that it’s harder for a woman to get pregnant if she’s been raped. Have you heard that?” Vega responds: “Well, maybe because there’s so much going on in the body. I don’t know. I haven’t, you know, seen any studies. But if I’m processing what you’re saying, it wouldn’t surprise me. Because it’s not something that’s happening organically. You’re forcing it.”

No exceptions for cases involving rape or incest is widely unpopular because it’s wrong.
Instances of rape and incest They barely even register on why women get abortions .....unless you're living with the bidens

Nope. If women have to put up or shut up, you won't hear from them. I know some I have in mind a particular 13 year old mother wanting child support from the 25 year old "rapist". It never occurred to her that the young man would be arrested on the spot. Instantly. The poor child was in hysterics.
You don't seem to be grasping the time frame involved.

If this highly time-sensitive loophole is what a pregnant female must exploit to receive an abortion of demand, she will exploit it.

You don't seem to be grasping the time frame involved.

If this highly time-sensitive loophole is what a pregnant female must exploit to receive an abortion of demand, she will exploit it.
There is nothing time sensitive in judicial review

That's not true in the State of Texas. If the mother's cancer would kill her if she continued the pregnancy, that's her ticket to get a d&c which effectively removes the threatening contents of her womb. There are other reasons too, but for most, they have early weeks they can end a pregnancy no questions asked, and in the case of rape or a number of pre-existing illnesses, well, that's included. It's not a perfect law, but it prevents people from removing a future citizen in place of birth control. Other states may not please you, at which time, if you are a free person, you can look into the state you like their abortion-friendlier decisions. So many Democrats are saying abortion is ended now, but that's not true. all the Supremes fixed the problem of whether abortion should be allowed by the feds or if it's a state issue. And it is a state issue, not a national issue.
That is under CURRENT law. The GOP in Texas, with very few exceptions, is pushing for a complete ban on all abortions with no exceptions.

That is under CURRENT law. The GOP in Texas, with very few exceptions, is pushing for a complete ban on all abortions with no exceptions.
As bad as that seems to you, those of us who have been keeping track of annual stats, 70,000,000 future Americans were murdered before birth. Nothing you could come up with justifies that. Had those babies not passed away, and they got to live, not all of those 70,000,000 mothers would be committing suicide. And they can holler "my body" to the top of their lungs, but the baby in their womb is not one single bit of "their body." The DNA proves that they are damn sure not their mother's body. Those little human beings are developing their bodies, and since they can't speak for themselves, they will have that right in the very near future. Right now, you'll just have to put up with very angry Americans refuting your impoverished defense of allowing wiccans to destroy America's future. So, GET A GRIP!!!!!

The far left cult has plenty of experience with rape and incest and covering it up.

Yet none of the other people that participated in this were ever brought up charges and this was done with little coverage. Should be a huge deal,

You all are in fat trouble and even Roe v Wade is not going to save you

The irony is that conservatives are victims of their own extremism.

Not long ago conservatives hostile to privacy rights wouldn’t think of ‘banning’ abortion without exceptions for rape, incest, or a threat to the mother’s health or life.

But the neo-fascist authoritarian right is so radical and extreme that conservatives have no problem forcing victims of rape and incest to give birth against their will or sacrificing the life of a woman.

Conservatism is truly a cancer on the American nation.

The irony is that conservatives are victims of their own extremism.

Not long ago conservatives hostile to privacy rights wouldn’t think of ‘banning’ abortion without exceptions for rape, incest, or a threat to the mother’s health or life.

But the neo-fascist authoritarian right is so radical and extreme that conservatives have no problem forcing victims of rape and incest to give birth against their will or sacrificing the life of a woman.

Conservatism is truly a cancer on the American nation.

Most Americans agree more with Republican views on abortion than yours. So, clinging to Roe v Wade is also a loser for Democrats. What DO you have to run on in November? Upside down twerking girl?

Forum List

Back