Arizona tells Wyoming to “hold my beer” with crazy governor debates

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
“When Arizona sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing nonsense. They’re bringing stupidity. They’re crazy. And some, I assume, are good people.” - Donald Trump(ish)

Full debate.

“When Arizona sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing nonsense. They’re bringing stupidity. They’re crazy. And some, I assume, are good people.” - Donald Trump(ish)

Full debate.

You want to laugh, but....

Full debate.

Gosh that was funny (and concerning). Wow.

Great thread title.

Full debate.

The only highlight was the end.

While that might even be true since both parties suck, the country was much better off under Trump than the ideocracy that we have now.
This country would be screwed with Trump in place. This country has never had better employment.

This country would be screwed with Trump in place. This country has never had better employment.
That is debatable...

1657235667845.png

1657235742068.png

From the same time period, the US population has grown by one million people*, but we still have not manged to employ as many as Trump, even with virtually all COVID restrictions long gone.

* US Population by Month

Regards,
Jim

Democrats will be destroyed this Nov, everyone hates them and their policies. But carry on with this thread.

Post Roe, the Republican advantage seems to be somewhat shrinking. I still think the Republicans will win the House, but the Senate is iffy now. 2010 was a very good year for Republicans, but they blew some winnable races with bad candidates: Sharron "You all look alike to me" Angle here in Nevada, Christine "I'm not a witch" O'Donnell in Delaware. Looks like this year your albatross may be Herschel Walker in Georgia and if you go with Kari Lake in Arizona you can add her to that list.

That is debatable...

View attachment 667538
View attachment 667540

From the same time period, the US population has grown by one million people*, but we still have not manged to employ as many as Trump, even with virtually all COVID restrictions long gone.

* US Population by Month

Regards,
Jim
Bwahahaha. Old people dropped out of the work force dipshit. Plus you’re comparing the highest Month Trump ever had with Biden not even half way done yet….AND you’re comparing December to May?!?! Jesus you’re desperate.

Biden has America working, a deficit reduction, and no war involving Americans. He’s killing it.

Bwahahaha. Old people dropped out of the work force dipshit. Plus you’re comparing the highest Month Trump ever had with Biden not even half way done yet….AND you’re comparing December to May?!?! Jesus you’re desperate.

Biden has America working, a deficit reduction, and no war involving Americans. He’s killing it.
Oh, he's killing us, all right.

I'll skip the exchange of childish insults with you. Have a good evening.

Last edited:
Post Roe, the Republican advantage seems to be somewhat shrinking. I still think the Republicans will win the House, but the Senate is iffy now. 2010 was a very good year for Republicans, but they blew some winnable races with bad candidates: Sharron "You all look alike to me" Angle here in Nevada, Christine "I'm not a witch" O'Donnell in Delaware. Looks like this year your albatross may be Herschel Walker in Georgia and if you go with Kari Lake in Arizona you can add her to that list.
I don't think it's going to be a factor. The Roe vs Wade anger vote is mostly in Dem areas that will vote Dem anyway. The furor over sky high gas and food prices, sky high inflation, sinking stock market, impending recession and other unpopular Dem policies will be historic. Plus it's hard to run on killing babies in the womb.

Just like the extremists in both parties you pick and choose what info you want to try and use to bolster the party line. You are not only wrong, but entirely too proud of it. This country is screwed right now and Biden is in place. But keep your blinders on and parrot the party line. You might want to switch to a lighter dose of drugs until your mind clears up.

Forum List

Back