Do politicians force culture shifts in America…Have any of these ‘shifts’ been good for America as a whole?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Some have been “good” for tiny factions of abnormal outlier types…some have been good for Mexico’s people but have any of these politician induced shifts been good for real Americans?

290750117_421239880038189_3365315040970342222_n.jpg

The media and public gatherings such as sports and concerts and movies are always the prime target for people with political agendas. That makes a very tough environment for a nonsided purist of anything they do in the public eye as an exhibitionist. Wherever people get together youll find political activists souring the mood and ruining the good times. And usually if the politicrats can crack their target and get them involved it more often than not bobs their career in some way, if not ending it.

Youll see politicians slipping actors notes behind the curtain.

Last edited:
Does that mean you can’t tell us of any culture shifts induced by leftist Democrats that have been good for America?
So what does that mean…you support culture shifts that clearly move us in the wrong direction? Why?

Does that mean you can’t tell us of any culture shifts induced by leftist Democrats that have been good for America?
So what does that mean…you support culture shifts that clearly move us in the wrong direction? Why?
All I advocate for is a country free of human pretenses for existence such as no white to be worn after Labor Day.

The "religious right" wont exist in 50 years. I know that my fellow right wingers wont like hearing this, but religion is fading and it will only make our party stronger. Remove all the religious stuff from our party and we will be unstoppable. Remove the anti gay stuff and we get gay voters, remove the abortion stuff and we will get moderates.

In 50 years, no states will ban abortion anymore. This is just a temporary thing until the culture shifts.

The "religious right" wont exist in 50 years. I know that my fellow right wingers wont like hearing this, but religion is fading and it will only make our party stronger. Remove all the religious stuff from our party and we will be unstoppable. Remove the anti gay stuff and we get gay voters, remove the abortion stuff and we will get moderates.

In 50 years, no states will ban abortion anymore. This is just a temporary thing until the culture shifts.
I have no care since I have never desired abortion, I have lived for sixty years as a counter-culture person who shuns the fads of consumerism and religion.

So embrace the no standards, no expectations, anything goes, no boundaries free for all the Democrats have been selling for decades?
You’re not being serious are you?
What would separate the duopoly if both were pushing filth?

So embrace the no standards, no expectations, anything goes, no boundaries free for all the Democrats have been selling for decades?
You’re not being serious are you?
What would separate the duopoly if both were pushing filth?
No, abortion and anti gay stuff arent winning strategies for us. Listen, as a straight man, i think dudes butt fucking each other is horrifying too, but who gives a fuck what they do in their bedroom? I just want their votes.

I think we had a culture shift towards a cleaner environment, cleaner air and water. Not climate change, which is more about tomorrow than today although the impact of CC has made a positive difference in some ways. But I do believe that there has been an improvement in our air and water over the past 30 years or so and that is a good thing IMHO. And I like the fact that we have set aside more natural and wilderness areas to remain undeveloped. I am after all a conservative and that is what conservatives do.

No, abortion and anti gay stuff arent winning strategies for us. Listen, as a straight man, i think dudes butt fucking each other is horrifying too, but who gives a fuck what they do in their bedroom? I just want their votes.
Isn’t that what Democrats do? Send America down the shitter for votes?

Isn’t that what Democrats do? Send America down the shitter for votes?
Im not seeing how gay people are a problem anywhere. Believe me, if they had criminal tendancies i would be quite happy to blast them, but they are generally some of our most well behaved citizens. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Im not seeing how gay people are a problem anywhere. Believe me, if they had criminal tendancies i would be quite happy to blast them, but they are generally some of our most well behaved citizens. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
I’m not necessarily anti faggot…I’m just not pro faggot. I’m against pretending that men butt-fucking is normal, I’m against celebrating men butt-fucking.
42778D79-E337-4BC6-A6C5-5CF54DD27FAC.jpeg

I’m not necessarily anti faggot…I’m just not pro faggot. I’m against pretending that men butt-fucking is normal, I’m against celebrating men butt-fucking.
View attachment 665586
Im guessing prostitution plays a big part in that statistic. Im not too concerned about most crimes. Violent crime is the one that i care about.

They've been predicting the demise of Christianity for 2000 years, and we're still here. The reason is because truth will never go away, and can never be permanently suppressed. The conservative movement without Christianity (aka libertarianism) has no soul and ultimately fails.

Some have been “good” for tiny factions of abnormal outlier types…some have been good for Mexico’s people but have any of these politician induced shifts been good for real Americans?
Well it depends.

The american people seem to think that the Trump tax cuts for corporations helped in employment in America.

I'd say defeating nazi Germany in world War two was a good thing.

Fight global communism I'd say was a good thing.

I'd say freeing the slaves was a good thing.

Now tell us what you seem to think pick wise that didn't help Americans.

Kennedy said don't worry
The country is gonna remain mostly white
Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965,

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants,” lead supporter Sen. Edward “Ted” Kennedy (D-Mass.) told the Senate during debate. “It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

That sentiment was echoed by Johnson, who, upon signing the act on October 3, 1965, said the bill would not be revolutionary: “It does not affect the lives of millions … It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives or add importantly to either our wealth or our power.”

sgsggsgsbshhshshshs.jpg

I think giving people rights is a good thing.

I think hating a person for culture choices is a bad thing in general.

It's like gays for instance.

I think they shod have the right to screw whomever is willing to have sex with them as long as they are of age of consent.

Blacks shod be free to follow their dreams as long as it doesn't effect another person's freedoms.

I think culture wars are mostly about freedom.

Kennedy said don't worry
The country is gonna remain mostly white
Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965,

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants,” lead supporter Sen. Edward “Ted” Kennedy (D-Mass.) told the Senate during debate. “It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

That sentiment was echoed by Johnson, who, upon signing the act on October 3, 1965, said the bill would not be revolutionary: “It does not affect the lives of millions … It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives or add importantly to either our wealth or our power.”

View attachment 670848
And obama deported more illegal than trump did.

Americans want a immigration bill that isn't made by dead people.

Forum List

Back