Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You elected a President who believes everything he sees on TV
At least he does not believe everything they read in a known unreliable document paid for by Hillary Clinton that came from a Trump-Hating foreign spy working for the FBI that contained proven debunked information, information we now know cam from a CNN On-Line Blog, and some information written by the Russians that was then illegally used by the Obama administration in an exposed coup attempt.

When is AOC going to pay the long overdue taxes she owes after a business she owned failed a few years ago?
Looks like AOC is a fucking Al Sharpton-like taxe deadbeat.
AOC is nothing but a fart in the wind dressed up in designer clothing.

Hilarious the way Republicans pointed her and say oh look she says anything she wants right to her leadership.

Then you look at Republicans and Donald Trump and they are so cowed by him.

We know all the Republicans now except for maybe one here and maybe one there are total snowflakes cowed by a big orange pansy.

D2RT2bFXgAABGf_.jpg

I was just watching AOC on Seth Meyers.

He asked her is she wanted to outlaw children, ice cream and cows. And she laughed and said who could possibly believe such nonsense?

The unspoken answer was everyone in the Republican Party.

She said she was in the pit voting and a Republican asked her if Netflix paid her ten million dollars. She said she had heard Fox ran with such a story and was shocked a Republican member of congress actually believed such craziness.

She asked what fascination could a 29 year old congresswomen be for a bunch of middle aged and older men? It took a couple of seconds, then the audience burst out laughing.

He asked her is she wanted to outlaw children, ice cream and cows. And she laughed and said who could possibly believe such nonsense?

She said she was in the pit voting and a Republican asked her if Netflix paid her ten million dollars. She said she had heard Fox ran with such a story and was shocked a Republican member of congress actually believed such craziness.

She asked what fascination could a 29 year old congresswomen be for a bunch of middle aged and older men? It took a couple of seconds, then the audience burst out laughing.
Why are you blaming Republicans for all the lies and stupid things AOC says?

Because he is one of the 5 people on earth who is actually dumber than Che Guevara Barbie.

You need to cut down your smoking. No one is afraid of her. She’s a walking talking, Saturday night live skit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to cut down your smoking. No one is afraid of her. She’s a walking talking, Saturday night live skit.

See that? You just proved the point you thought you put down. AOC has more space in y'all's heads than the Rump organization ever rented out, and she gets it absolutely free.

See that? You just proved the point you thought you put down. AOC has more space in y'all's heads than the Rump organization ever rented out, and she gets it absolutely free.

Fuck off Sluggo, you lying pile of shit. You have nothing to offer rational people.

And to talk of obsession, you Trump hating morons are more obsessed than any people in history.

Fuck off Sluggo, you lying pile of shit. You have nothing to offer rational people.

And to talk of obsession, you Trump hating morons are more obsessed than any people in history.

The first glaring difference, Pothead, is that Rump actually affects me, while AOC has no relationship with her ankle biters whining by remote control from a distance of hundreds or thousands of miles.

Thanks for the low hanging fruit ::urp:: 'scuse me.

Entertainment usually does. Do you really think "Seinfeld" was cogent political commentary? Neither is she.

And who feared any character on "Seinfeld"? Tell me, did you live in fear of Archie Bunker?

The first glaring difference, Pothead, is that Rump actually affects me, while AOC has no relationship with her ankle biters whining by remote control from a distance of hundreds or thousands of miles.

Thanks for the low hanging fruit ::urp:: 'scuse me.

:rofl:

If Che Guevara Barbie were to get her way, life in America would be destroyed, which would delight a lying pile of anti-American shit like you, but would severly harm most of America.

Remember when you used to pretend to have some credibility?

Scumbag.

Entertainment usually does. Do you really think "Seinfeld" was cogent political commentary? Neither is she.

And who feared any character on "Seinfeld"? Tell me, did you live in fear of Archie Bunker?

What forum are we in, Spunkles? TV?

That might be an appropriate forum in which to discuss Ocasio-Cortez. Certainly a political forum is not appropriate unless we are discussing all trouble she is causing within the Democratic Party.

:lol:

You don't get to criticize others, you holocaust denying pile of shit.

Remember, you lied about Christians being slaughtered - because you approve of mass slaughter of Christians. Remember how you blatantly lied and called news reports "fake?"

I don't think I'll let you forget, you reject from raw sewage.

You can't believe anything Republicans say. They can't stop lying.

Here is the PDF of the Green New deal:

PDF of the Green New Deal

Quote the part where she says she wants to outlaw children and ice cream.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Do you or do you not live in fear of cartoonish ridiculous, comedic characters that you enjoy laughing at? Neither do we.

Such is AOC. Naturally, you take her seriously.

Forum List

Back