Republicans answer this question honestly: do you think Hillary is intelligent?

We all get that you think she is evil/corrupt. I want to know, however, whether or not you think she is intelligent.
I think she's controlled by puppet masters big banks, CEOs, Hollywood types… I think she's as dumb as a bag of hammers. ...And she's a Loopy kunt

Very intelligent and very capable.
dontbeadumbass.jpg

not a rep either, however I think she's been planning this for a long time.

didn't dumb her husband like any other woman would b/c she knew no one else would marry her so she would be w/o a flotus
claimed to feel like a native newyorker to get elected
to her also ran trophy, fucked it up and was able to blame it on someone else and commit a crime to cover up her crimes knowing the system would favor her w/o proof.

she actually made fun of a 12 y/o rape victim and has people talking about what trump said, said, not did.

she has the cold intellect of a serial killer with no intention of ever getting caught.

Define "intelligent"

She isn't stupid, but I see no signs of real genius or vision there, and seeing as she's been in the public eye for many years, if it hasn't showed by now it's likely it ain't coming .

She is a very polished politician who knows how to manipulate the electorate and our system to our own benefit. I'd say that qualifies her as intelligent, but not necessarily as someone to run the country.

Look folks everything and I mean everything Shillary has done was to get her to the White House.

I don't know about you but I think people who to seek out political power their entire lives are the last people we should want in office.

We all get that you think she is evil/corrupt. I want to know, however, whether or not you think she is intelligent.

I think she was intelligent then she embraced power and evil... ( and a few nasty bumps to the head)

HillaryWickedWitch.jpg

Let the American working Munched Kins. be Free...

Last edited:
Hillary is not smart, she is a criminal. She has a criminal mind, she thinks like a criminal. She is a narcissistic sociopath and has no business anywhere near the nuclear codes.

She is intelligent, but not brilliant.

Corruption and intelligence makes her even more dangerous than someone like Bush, who was much dumber.

Forum List

Back