I thought Hillary blew it out of the water

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Meaning that she was
1. More presidential
2. Had much more detailed and well thought out plans and ideas. Probably at least 10 times more thought out and with good knowledge on each topic.
3. Was far calmer and far more on her feet
4. Set the right tone and had the right stances
4. Stayed on topic...Trump lied and want off topic nearly on every question.

I'd say Hillary won this one

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential
2. Had much more detailed and well thought out plans and ideas. Probably at least 10 times more thought out and with good knowledge on each topic.

You can't help being a politically correct bitch, all the hildabeast knows how to do is lie… Dip shit
Lol

Listening to trump at a political debate is like listening to a drunken hillbilly explain quantum physics

• Banned
CuYDD6rW8AEcjBj.jpg

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

Did she clarify how many more trillions she'll spend then the ... $3.7 trillion ... the government gets in taxes now? How much more government do we need exactly?

What you people are spending is a horrible thing to do to our children

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

All Clinton had to do was let Trump be Trump, so the bar was set pretty low for her to win. All Trump did was make his base happy. Of course, his base doesn't have the sense to recognize all the ways he screwed up.

Neither of them stayed on topic. The whole thing was a shit show.

Her sitting there with that condescending smile on her face made me want to puke. That's not just how she views trump, it's how she views everyone.

Trump was better this time, but probably not enough for him at this point.

Trump had her on the ropes throughout the entire debate. She was on the defensive, kept trying to change the subject and rambled at times. The moderators had to take over for her several times because she had no comebacks. She signaled them when she needed their help. They interrupted Trump , cut him off repeatedly, and argued with him on Hillary's behalf. All of that and he still knocked it out of the park several times. All she could do was keep saying he's lying, only she couldn't say what he was lying about. She got her big wide ass kicked up one side and down the other. So much for the 11 year old tape. Did you notice Bill's face when Trump talked about his victims (who were there)? Priceless. This was the best part of the debate.

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

All Clinton had to do was let Trump be Trump, so the bar was set pretty low for her to win. All Trump did was make his base happy. Of course, his base doesn't have the sense to recognize all the ways he screwed up.

Yes, getting you to be on her side was a pretty remarkable achievement on her part. Amazing she was able to pull that off ...

:puke:

Sorry. I tried, but I just couldn't keep that one down ...

Hillary got schlonged and schlonged herself pretty much. She actually started to sound like Goofy Kaine toward the end.

Trump had her on the ropes throughout the entire debate. She was on the defensive, kept trying to change the subject and rambled at times. The moderators had to take over for her several times because she had no comebacks. She signaled them when she needed their help. They interrupted Trump , cut him off repeatedly, and argued with him on Hillary's behalf. All of that and he still knocked it out of the park several times. All she could do was keep saying he's lying, only she couldn't say what he was lying about. She got her big wide ass kicked up one side and down the other. So much for the 11 year old tape. Did you notice Bill's face when Trump talked about his victims (who were there)? Priceless. This was the best part of the debate.

Hillary plays chess, while Trump plays patty cake.

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

Of course you did, Mathew. Now run along and play. The adults are trying to have a discussion.

Hillary plays chess, while Trump plays patty cake.

Yeah, well she just got checkmated.

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

Meaning, she won't fire Matthews out of his lucrative over-paid government job. He won't have to work like the rest of us.

We get it... we get it...

Last edited:
Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

joan-holloway-giggling.gif

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

Honest Abe?

Meaning that she was
1. More presidential

Yes, Hillary clearly won!

Forum List

Back