Republicans against Trump: 19 far-left Democrats joined MAGA gang in blocking aid to Ukraine. Vote them out!

The usual anti-American 🇷🇺 suspects...
Far left = far right
Time and time again. Both anti free speech, anti democracy, both isolationist.

TooDamnHigh.jpg

The usual anti-American 🇷🇺 suspects...
Far left = far right
Time and time again. Both anti free speech, anti democracy, both isolationist.

So lets keep the FOREVER war going so more people will die. Yeah, i am tired of sending money to Ukraine, knowing that it comes back to the establishment political hacks who love it when people die needlessly.

So lets keep the FOREVER war going so more people will die. Yeah, i am tired of sending money to Ukraine, knowing that it comes back to the establishment political hacks who love it when people die needlessly.
Helping Ukraine helps us. It's not difficult:
1.) We send Ukraine our OLD weapons and ammunition
.2.) We replenish what we send by paying AMERICANS to build NEW replacements (This is where the money goes - It stays here in the USA)
3.) A long-time adversary of the United States (russia) gets kicked out of our friend's (Ukraine) country.
It's a win-win, except if you're 🇷🇺 Muscovy .

Helping Ukraine helps us. It's not difficult:
1.) We send Ukraine our OLD weapons and ammunition
.2.) We replenish what we send by paying AMERICANS to build NEW replacements (This is where the money goes - It stays here in the USA)
3.) A long-time adversary of the United States (russia) gets kicked out of our friend's (Ukraine) country.
It's a win-win, except if you're 🇷🇺 Muscovy .

I used to be in the Air Force. I saw the corruption of the establishment because up till 1987 we were training for the attack by the Soviet Union. Then in early 1988 we started training for some type of Desert Warfare. Now why on God's green Earth would we start training for Desert Warfare in 1988? Oh yeah. Establishment George Bush 41 needed a new enemy to keep the WAR MACHINE of America to waste our tax dollars on.

1713289816576.png

I used to be in the Air Force. I saw the corruption of the establishment because up till 1987 we were training for the attack by the Soviet Union. Then in early 1988 we started training for some type of Desert Warfare. Now why on God's green Earth would we start training for Desert Warfare in 1988? Oh yeah. Establishment George Bush 41 needed a new enemy to keep the WAR MACHINE of America to waste our tax dollars on.

View attachment 932998
i see, back on topic, HOW Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 barbaric imperialism ´d be tackled ? whats your plan ?
GHgfg30W8AEJjIz.jpg

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Let the WEF pay for Zelen$ky’$ next mansion
GKkuROVXkAEX_hV.jpg

Trump has no scene of politics and how the world look like.

I think you need to change your name from Litwin, to Nitwit.

Not one time did Putin invade Ukraine when President Trump was in office, but during the brown turd Obammy's time in office, Crimea went to Russia, and now Putin due to the corruption of Bribem and the actor of Ukraine has taken even more land. Why? Because no one is bringing peace over there, just more war, more deaths, and more wasteful spending on a war that no one can win. I notice you arent out there in the front lines defending Ukraine, why is that?

I think you need to change your name from Litwin, to Nitwit.

Not one time did Putin invade Ukraine when President Trump was in office, but during the brown turd Obammy's time in office, Crimea went to Russia, and now Putin due to the corruption of Bribem and the actor of Ukraine has taken even more land. Why? Because no one is bringing peace over there, just more war, more deaths, and more wasteful spending on a war that no one can win. I notice you arent out there in the front lines defending Ukraine, why is that?
did I attack you personally ? forget about Obama, do we agree that Moscow empire has to be defeated ?

Forum List

Back