Republican: "Thank God For Obamacare!"

but, but, OBAMACARE!!! :mad:

The fact that you are in denial does not negate the fact that my insurance premium rose because I am being forced to pay for shit I neither need nor want.

Awwww. Look at you with all your facts!

What was the name of your old plan again? And the new one? Also....how old are you, where do you live and who is on the policy? Finally, what is your AGI!

but, but, OBAMACARE!!! :mad:

The fact that you are in denial does not negate the fact that my insurance premium rose because I am being forced to pay for shit I neither need nor want.

What was the name of your old plan again? And the new one? Also....how old are you, where do you live and who is on the policy? Finally, what is your AGI!

I told you I tossed my old policy when it got cancelled I do not remember the name of the policy because like most people I tossed it in a drawer and put the card in my wallet and forgot about it. I now have a bronze level plan through Aetna

414 a month with a 6300 deductible. 246 more a month than I was paying for my old catastrophic care insurance

I am the only one on the policy as I am single and have no kids but somehow my policy has to cover maternity care and dental and optical for children under 12 not to mention mental health drug and alcohol counseling that I will never use.

My Agi last year was 283,659. I know that because I just got my taxes back.

Last edited:

I told you I tossed my old policy when it got cancelled I do not remember the name of the policy because like most people I tossed it in a drawer and put the card in my wallet and forgot about it. I now have a bronze level plan through Aetna

414 a month with a 6300 deductible. 246 more a month than I was paying for my old catastrophic care insurance

I am the only one on the policy as I am single and have no kids but somehow my policy has to cover maternity care and dental and optical for children under 12 not to mention mental health drug and alcohol counseling that I will never use.

Your AGI is $283,659?

Your AGI is $283,659?

Yes.

Why is that impossible in your mind?

I own over a dozen rental properties with 50 rental units (90% occupancy last year) with rents averaging just over 900 a month. All but 4 of the properties have no mortgages at all.

Your AGI is $283,659?

Yes.

I own over a dozen rental properties with 50 rental units (90% occupancy last year) with rents averaging just over 900 a month. All but 4 of the properties have no mortgages at all.

Wow! You are one impressive guy! Such a high earner! I am going to have to reevaluate my take on you. You simply must be brighter than you are letting on here.

How many employees do you have? 50 units is a good sized operation. A dozen properties! Oh wait...you said "over a dozen". You might have 18. You have so many that you can't keep track of them. Awesome.

I know a few people who are high earners like you. I will have to ask them if they would bitch about paying less than 2% of their AGI on health insurance.

My guess is that you spend more than that on car insurance.

Yep. You are an enigma. Can you please start saying something intelligent.....make me believe again!

Last edited:
Your AGI is $283,659?

Yes.

Wow! You are one impressive guy! Such a high earner! I am going to have to reevaluate my take on you. You simply must be brighter than you are letting on here.

How many employees do you have? 50 units is a good sized operation.

I know a few people who are high earners like you. I will have to ask them if they would bitch about paying less than 2% of their AGI on health insurance.

My guess is that you spend more than that on car insurance.

Yep. You are an enigma. Can you please start saying something intelligent.....make me believe again!

Don't have any employees. Although I am thinking about hiring a couple people because I want to take more time off.

I subcontract out any maintenance work I don't do myself. I'm a contractor and can do any repairs that come along I give a couple guys a break on rent to mow lawns and plow. I own one car (a 10 year old Ford F350 that I paid cash for 6 years ago) My insurance for that vehicle is less than 200 a month.

I'm sorry if I think paying for shit I don't need or want is not a good thing.

I suppose just because I can afford something I should buy it and pay more than I have to even if I don't need it.

I'm extremely frugal always have been and it's a habit I'm in no hurry to break

Last edited:
Hmmmm. 50 x $900 = $45,000.

$45,000 x 12 = $540,000

Please tell me that you have other sources of income. Because if your total revenue is $540,000 and your AGI is $284,000, you are a fucking financial genius.

You don't have anyone in an office somewhere taking phone calls, doing your banking, maintaining files, etc?

You do all of it yourself?

Fucking awesome!

$45,000 x 12 = $540,000

Please tell me that you have other sources of income. Because if your total revenue is $540,000 and your AGI is $284,000, you are a fucking financial genius.

Yeah mortgages that i am tripling payments on and charitable donations don't count huh?

Not to mention the costs of several building projects that I am invested in. I also bought several foreclosed properties last year that I plan on flipping later this year.

But hey what do I know right?

$45,000 x 12 = $540,000

Yeah mortgages that i am tripling payments on and charitable donations don't count huh?

Not to mention the costs of several building projects that I am invested in. I also bought several foreclosed properties last year that I plan on flipping later this year.

Oh ! There you are!

What was that average maintenance cost per unit again?

You don't have anyone in an office somewhere taking phone calls, doing your banking, maintaining files, etc?

You do all of it yourself?

Fucking awesome!

I have an accountant, and lawyers and other people that are not employees that i pay to do things like that. All my mortgages and bills are set up as bank drafts so All I have to do is balance the checkbook every month. And that's not so hard I'm sure even you can do it.

Really I don't get very many phone calls. When i have open units I let a real estate agent rent them and pay a commission he takes all those calls. He'll even check on recently empty units and tell me if they need any repairs. I have a local cleaning company that comes in and cleans empty units for me.

There's this new thing called a computer and these things called programs that make filing and record keeping really easy these days. you should look into it.

It's not rocket science

Tell me do you think everything is more complicated than it actually is?

$45,000 x 12 = $540,000

Oh ! There you are!

Here let me give you my accountant's phone number right after you sign a confidentiality agreement.

Oh ! There you are!

Here let me give you my accountant's phone number right after you sign a confidentiality agreement.

You ought to stop now. You are going to wear out that shovel.

Nice playing with you, chief.

Oh ! There you are!

You ought to stop now. You are going to wear out that shovel.

Nice playing with you, chief.

Tell me what's your income, who pays you, what's your cost for utilities every year, income taxes. real estate taxes medical bills.

Go ahead give me the answer right now or else I'll call you a liar and even if you could give me all those answers right now I still would not believe you.

I have nothing invested in this board or in any of you so do you really think I care what you think?

Forum List

Back