Republican State Legislators Need to Ignore The Corrupt Ballot Count And Send Trump Electors no Matter What

The danger begins with the fact that, regardless of what people believe, the Constitution does not give Americans the right to vote for their president. Rather, the Constitution says that a college of electors votes for the president, and Article II of the Constitution gives states nearly unlimited power to decide how these electors are chosen. In the early years of the American republic, many state legislatures decided which presidential candidate the state’s electors would support. South Carolina used this method until 1868. Today, all 50 states grant their residents the right to vote for president, and the people’s vote determines which electors from each state will select the next president. However, any state could change its law and instead allow its legislature to decide which electors will choose the next president.
In other words, states have a lot of power in deciding how the election will run. Today, Republicans control 30 state legislatures and Democrats only 19, with one state divided. (Nebraska technically has nonpartisan legislators, but it is a reliably red state, so I include it with the Republican states.) These red-state legislatures control 305 electoral votes, and only 270 are needed to secure the presidency. Presumably, most red states, if not all, would appoint electors who would elect Trump for another four years. Of those 30 states, 22 also have Republican governors, which means in those states there would be no Democratic governor to veto Republican legislation taking away the people’s opportunity to vote for president. Those 22 states represent 219 electoral-college votes—perilously close to the 270 required for Trump to be reelected.
Could states really deprive Americans of the right to vote for their president? In Bush v. Gore, a conservative majority on the Supreme Court held that the state “can take back the power to appoint electors” at any time. And the Court is even more conservative today than it was in 2000, as Justice Brett Kavanaugh has replaced Justice Anthony Kennedy.
The more complicated question is not whether states can do this, but whether they would. Republican lawmakers have been steadfastly loyal to Trump throughout his tumultuous tenure. If Trump were to ask states to appoint electors instead of having an election, they certainly might follow his request, especially those states where the president enjoys wide popularity. In 24 of the 30 states with Republican legislatures, a majority of people approve of the president’s job performance, according to last month’s Gallup survey.

Excellent points, and I would have to agree that the majority of Americans will do whatever is necessary to get whatever they want as easily as possible.
Well, *I* want a FAIR ELECTION that has the laws ENFORCED, to include poll watchers being able to VERIFY the counting process. The Dems have ignored that at least in Philadelphia and Detroit, and so those two state elections are invalid, and I would include Georgia if I knew of any specific cases, though the water main burst blocks away does look suspicious. GA is going to do an automatic recount anyway, and Trump will have plenty of time to validate that recount.
in philly, the poll watcher were allowed

however, in detroit, poll watchers were being disruptive. Democrat watchers were treated the same.

"The poll watchers were allowed, because the Democrats said they were! A denial is proof when it supports what I want! LOOK, I found someone on the Internet who said what I wanted to hear!"

You remain, as always, aptly named.

And that is really what this whole argument is all about, because more damaging to the USA than a Biden Presidency, is our loss of faith in the election INTEGRITY.

Democrats throwing GOP canvas monitors from the ballot counting undermines if not destroys that integrity and trust.

For THAT reason, if for no other, Trump has to fight this thing and get a valid RECOUNT now that the courts have spoken that GOP observers have to access to within 6' of the counting, not some absurd 30' to 150' of the counting.

Man, I completely understand your frustration, but there is one reason I am not getting upset.
That's because it doesn't matter what we think, and it won't make a difference, until the Democrats are no longer satisfied with the Republican observers being ejected.

You see ... There is no restoration of confidence or trust, until everyone understands that the appearance of impropriety is unacceptable.
We could fight each other over it, but until the goal is bi-partisan, it's a battle not worth fighting ... And just leaves us more vulnerable to our foreign enemies.

I don't see a path through this one ... Ignoring impropriety, disenfranchises everyone who voted.
Everyone has lost ground, and it is foolish for anyone to celebrate this past election.

Sounds like in your perspective our election integrity is ALREADY lost.

If that is gone, the soul of America is dead.

I refuse to accept the death of America as an ideal.

Get the paddles out and go to resuscitation if necessary, but dont call a time on America.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but our election integrity IS already lost. Do you actually know anyone who really believes that this election was fair and aboveboard? Even the slime-sucking leftist dipshits on this board who are proclaiming that they do don't really. They just don't give a shit because they wouldn't recognize a moral principle if one crawled up their pants leg.

The ideal of America isn't dead. But the great experiment to achieve that ideal may be.

I actually don't believe that's true. Prior to a vote actually being held, they may have had the authority to decide to choose the electors themselves, depending on the state laws and how they went about it; after the election has been held, I don't think they have the authority to simply decide to substitute their preference for the voters'.

However, I'm not sure how that shakes out if it becomes obvious that the election in that state was hopelessly compromised. I don't think it's ever come up before.

So some Republicans — including the president’s son — are starting to promote a bid to have GOP-controlled state legislatures undo the will of the voters in states won by former vice president Joe Biden.
They would accomplish this undemocratic feat with the electoral college version of the nuclear option. The ordinary practice in a state where Biden won the popular-vote total would be that state officials certify the election results and send a slate of electors pledged to Biden to Congress for its formal approval.
But state legislatures that conclude the popular-vote total has somehow been corrupted could claim the constitutional authority to submit competing slates of pro-Trump electors and ask Congress to accept that result instead. That radical move would set up a potential clash between the House, with its Democratic majority, and the Senate, which is likely to remain in Republican hands. This bicameral breakdown would create electoral chaos and a constitutional crisis.
Yes, the Constitution gives state legislatures the technical power to appoint electors. But no state legislature has exercised this mechanism since the 19th century. The long-standing practice has been that legislatures have ceded that authority to the voters in their state and allowed the president to be chosen by popular vote.

You might want to read the rest of the article before using it as proof of your contention, given that he goes on to invalidate that very idea.

This blatant theft of our PResidential election by corrupt Dimocrats well known for their vote-stealing, in defiance of court orders as they keep Republican observers from verifying that the laws are being followed.

Republican state legislators need to step up and do their Constitutional duty and ignore a wildly corrupted ballot stuffing scandal.

The fraud at the heart of the 2020 election has left the American people with only one surefire remedy: They must demand that Republican state lawmakers send pro-Trump electors to Congress.
By now, every Republican in the country knows what happened on Tuesday night. Donald Trump was headed solidly toward reelection. His lead in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania was massive and, based on the left’s own models, practically insurmountable.
And then, at 10:30 p.m., the votes simply stopped coming in. From Atlanta to Detroit to Philadelphia, tallies stopped coming out for hours on end. When the tallying resumed, Joe Biden rapidly surged into the lead in key states, with his improvement attributed entirely to the black box of “mail-in ballots.” Already, accounts of fraud and impropriety have started to pile up. Counting resumed, then stopped again, then resumed again. States have taken days to do what could easily be done in hours; often votes keep coming in even as nobody seems to know how many ballots actually remain to be counted. In Pennsylvania, officials are counting ballots that arrive after Election Day with no postmark, even though a postmark is the only means at all of ensuring a late-arriving ballot isn’t fraudulent. In North Carolina, officials have simply announced that they won’t announce any more votes for another week.

Republican State Legislators Need to Ignore The Corrupt Ballot Count And Send Trump Electors no Matter What

• Well, you see, Jim, first the democrats rig the election on a multi-state scale they've planned for more than a year while the GOP sat on its ass oblivious, doing nothing.

• Now they steal the election and expecting it to be highly contested, show that they KNEW it was rigged because they ran like a banshee declaring Biden the winner worldwide celebrating despite the ongoing contests.

• Now all the GOP rig their states to vote for Trump in the EC no matter what anyway reversing the election with the EC calling Trump the president and Democrats, news media, Hollywood and world leaders saying Biden really won.

• There you have it-- -- -- the justification for total break down of society, collapse of government and total war in America.

They did not steal the election and Biden did win but the GOP is in great position in 2022 to retake the House and win in 2024.
Until the results are certified the election is literally not over and the recount has to be done as well, in which the fraudulent ballots will be rejected.

True. All these leftists rushing to declare the election decided reveal yet another area in which they are utterly ignorant, and stupid because they're proud of their ignorance: elections aren't decided by the media, or by the first count if the margin is too small.

Biden hasn't won until the Electoral College and the House of Representatives say he has, and that won't happen until the multiple recounts that have been triggered are completed and the lawsuits are adjudicated.

Funny, the media declared Trump victorious in 2016 and not one utter by the Trump voting bloc about how the media does not declare a winner.

Now when all the recounts are done and the USSC rules in favor of Biden what will be the next comment from those like you?

Let me guess it was all rigged from the start and it is George W. Bush fault?

They did not steal the election and Biden did win but the GOP is in great position in 2022 to retake the House and win in 2024.
Until the results are certified the election is literally not over and the recount has to be done as well, in which the fraudulent ballots will be rejected.

True. All these leftists rushing to declare the election decided reveal yet another area in which they are utterly ignorant, and stupid because they're proud of their ignorance: elections aren't decided by the media, or by the first count if the margin is too small.

Biden hasn't won until the Electoral College and the House of Representatives say he has, and that won't happen until the multiple recounts that have been triggered are completed and the lawsuits are adjudicated.

Funny, the media declared Trump victorious in 2016 and not one utter by the Trump voting bloc about how the media does not declare a winner.

Now when all the recounts are done and the USSC rules in favor of Biden what will be the next comment from those like you?

Funny, the 2016 election wasn't this razor-thin, plagued by allegations of widespread voter fraud, and facing multiple lawsuits.

It's almost like you're incapable of understanding that just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly the same.

Thank you for showing that you should spend less time trying to think when you're unequipped for it, and more time listening to people who actually know something.

If Biden is declared the winner by the people who actually declare the winner - who are NOT the media, no matter how happy you are to let them declare what you "think" - then what I will actually say is what leftists have said for the last four years to us: fuck you, we're fighting for what we want and not giving you shit.

Any other dumbass, self-serving questions?

Funny, the 2016 election wasn't this razor-thin, plagued by allegations of widespread voter fraud, and facing multiple lawsuits.

It's almost like you're incapable of understanding that just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly the same.

Thank you for showing that you should spend less time trying to think when you're unequipped for it, and more time listening to people who actually know something.

If Biden is declared the winner by the people who actually declare the winner - who are NOT the media, no matter how happy you are to let them declare what you "think" - then what I will actually say is what leftists have said for the last four years to us: fuck you, we're fighting for what we want and not giving you shit.

Beautiful profanity from a Trumpster full of hate!

Trump won Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin by a small vote margin and you know this but prefer to play daft about 2016 and yes there was allegations back in 2016 or did you forget Jill Stein failed attempt for a recount?

Boy you Trumpsters are just so bitter but hey when the media said Trump won in 2016 none of you said “ wait a minute the media does not crown the victor “ but instead you applauded the media then...

Funny isn’t it?

Also you do not know what I truly desire from this election so do not assume you even know what I desire but fact is Biden did win this election and you should thank the Lincoln Project and George W. Bush for that...

Beautiful profanity from a Trumpster full of hate!

Trump won Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin by a small vote margin and you know this but prefer to play daft about 2016 and yes there was allegations back in 2016 or did you forget Jill Stein failed attempt for a recount?

Boy you Trumpsters are just so bitter but hey when the media said Trump won in 2016 none of you said “ wait a minute the media does not crown the victor “ but instead you applauded the media then...

Funny isn’t it?

Also you do not know what I truly desire from this election so do not assume you even know what I desire but fact is Biden did win this election and you should thank the Lincoln Project and George W. Bush for that...

What I heard in the first paragraph: "You cussed! That means I won, because everyone accepts my kindergarten standards of behavior!" And then my respect for you sank into negative digits, and I read the rest of your post under the assumption that you're a puerile halfwit. Just so you understand where we are.

Second paragraph: Utter gibberish. The English language uses punctuation. You should try it sometime. If I have to work at understanding what you're babbling, I simply assume you were saying nothing worthy of my efforts and ignore it.

Third paragraph: "You were willing to accept when the media said Trump won in 2016, so that means you have to accept it now, because all elections are exactly the same! I'm too fucking stupid to understand nuance and different circumstances, so you have to pander to my ignorance!" This is more explanation than a mouthbreather like you deserves - frankly, simply responding to your post as though you're a homo sapien is more than you deserve - but I never "applauded" the media for a fucking thing. Trump's victory in 2016 was quite clear, so there was no reason to dispute the media's reports. The results are very much not clear in 2020, because - despite your two-digit-IQ perceptions, the fact that they're both elections does not make them the same.

Be ashamed that you are talking where thinking people can hear you. In fact, be ashamed to be you.

Also, I don't truly give a shit what you do or don't want. You don't matter. Your feelings don't matter. The discussion here is what you SAY, and what you say sounds like a blathering moron who thought he was going to prance onto this message board and start lining out to everyone how everything is and how they have to be to meet his standards. Allow me to be the first person to tell you that I wouldn't take the approval of a nobody like you if you wrapped it in a bow and begged me to care what you think.

And no, you shitforbrains newbie, I am not hostile about the election. If you had bothered to know anything about this board and its people before attempting to crown yourself King and High Arbiter of Pigshit Posts, you would know that I'm always hostile to anyone who thinks arrogant self-satisfaction can take the place of having something intelligent to say.

You get exactly one more post to earn the right to exist, and then you're flushed down the memory hole. I'd suggest you take the shrinkwrap off your brain, plug it in, and try a lot harder to matter.

This blatant theft of our PResidential election by corrupt Dimocrats well known for their vote-stealing, in defiance of court orders as they keep Republican observers from verifying that the laws are being followed.

Republican state legislators need to step up and do their Constitutional duty and ignore a wildly corrupted ballot stuffing scandal.

The fraud at the heart of the 2020 election has left the American people with only one surefire remedy: They must demand that Republican state lawmakers send pro-Trump electors to Congress.
By now, every Republican in the country knows what happened on Tuesday night. Donald Trump was headed solidly toward reelection. His lead in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania was massive and, based on the left’s own models, practically insurmountable.
And then, at 10:30 p.m., the votes simply stopped coming in. From Atlanta to Detroit to Philadelphia, tallies stopped coming out for hours on end. When the tallying resumed, Joe Biden rapidly surged into the lead in key states, with his improvement attributed entirely to the black box of “mail-in ballots.” Already, accounts of fraud and impropriety have started to pile up. Counting resumed, then stopped again, then resumed again. States have taken days to do what could easily be done in hours; often votes keep coming in even as nobody seems to know how many ballots actually remain to be counted. In Pennsylvania, officials are counting ballots that arrive after Election Day with no postmark, even though a postmark is the only means at all of ensuring a late-arriving ballot isn’t fraudulent. In North Carolina, officials have simply announced that they won’t announce any more votes for another week.

There is no fraud. The American people have accepted the results except for Republicans. There are no proven accounts of fraud. Try it and this will be a commie dictatorship. You ignore facts. REPUBLICAN legislators are reponsible for this as they refused to allow early votes and mail-in ballots to be counted early as Florida did. I wonder how many voters appreciat3e their ballots being called fraudulent. There is no evidence of ballots continuing to come in.

Republicans are reportedly considering the possibility of asking state legislatures to ignore the will of the popular vote and appoint electors favorable to the president. Trump also declined to say whether he would accept a peaceful transfer of power this week, comments that many Republicans distanced themselves from. Trump said he needs to put a new supreme court justice in place to resolve election disputes.
The US constitution gives state legislatures the authority to appoint the 538 electors to the electoral college who ultimately elect the president. States have long used the winner of the popular vote to determine who gets the electoral votes in their states, but Republicans anonymously told the Atlantic the campaign has discussed the possibility of using delays in the vote count as a basis to ask Republican-controlled legislatures to appoint their own electors, regardless of the final vote tally.

A jarring new report from The Atlantic claims that the Trump campaign is discussing potential strategies to circumvent the results of the 2020 election, should Joe Biden defeat Donald Trump, by first alleging the existence of rampant fraud and then asking legislators in battleground states where the Republicans have a legislative majority to bypass the state’s popular vote and instead to choose electors loyal to the GOP and the sitting president.

It is the nightmare scenario Pennsylvania election officials have fretted over for months: a knockdown, drag-out fight over which presidential candidate will win the state and snag its coveted electoral votes.
Now, the head of the Republican Party of Pennsylvania has fueled fears of chaos after Election Day, raising the specter that his party could break with tradition and allow the GOP-controlled legislature to choose a slate of presidential electors to cast the state’s votes for Donald Trump even if the president doesn’t win the popular vote.
In comments to the Atlantic made public this week, state Republican Chairman Lawrence Tabas suggested that he had spoken with Trump campaign officials about the possibility of bypassing the results of the popular vote should there be uncertainty or disputes over the validity of ballots cast. The U.S. Constitution, Tabas said, allows state legislatures to choose presidential electors.

Now the Trump campaign is said to be considering another, even more outrageous approach: In a thorough and deeply disconcerting piece about the constitutional crisis that may await us between November 3 and the inauguration in January, the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reports that the Trump campaign has been discussing “contingency plans to bypass the election results and appoint local electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.” Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud, Team Trump could ask GOP-controlled state governments to choose electors, completely ignoring an unfavorable or uncertain popular vote, state and national Republican sources told Gellman.
“The state legislatures will say, ‘All right, we’ve been given this constitutional power,’” a Trump campaign legal adviser explained to the Atlantic. “‘We don’t think the results of our own state are accurate, so here’s our slate of electors that we think properly reflect the results of our state.’”
Does completely ignoring the will of the voters seem anti-democratic? Unconstitutional? Impossible? One would think. But as Gellman points out, however authoritarian this kind of end-around may seem, the Constitution doesn’t forbid such a move, and it’s something the Trump campaign could pull off. Indeed, state Republican leaders have already casually indicated that they’d be all too happy to enable this kind of power grab. “I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, chairman of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, one of the swing states on which the 2020 race could hinge, told Gellman. “It is one of the available legal options set forth in the constitution.”
Disturbing as the prospect of bypassing the popular vote in GOP-controlled battlegrounds may be, it’s but one of several vulnerabilities in the electoral system Trump and his flunkies are trying to exploit this fall, ranging from complex legal fights to declaring absentee ballots fraudulent before they’ve even been processed to the possibility — likelihood? — that the president will simply pronounce himself the winner before all votes are tallied. While Joe Biden and the Democrats are sounding increasingly loud alarms, it remains frustratingly unclear what they can do to prevent the country from plummeting into this looming crisis. A quick and overwhelming Biden victory would certainly help matters, but it's a tough proposition: While the Democrat retains a strong lead over his counterpart nationally, polls suggest the two are locked in tight races in several key states like Georgia, Iowa, Florida, and Arizona. The idea that typically deep-red states like Texas and Georgia are in play for Biden would seem to reflect the president’s challenging reelection prospects—but those states all are controlled by Republican-majority legislatures, creating just the opening Trump needs to call the votes bogus and appoint electors that will decide in his favor.
This is a dire scenario, and one that could be upon us in a little over a month.

Liberals are just so fucking ignorant and stupid as a bag of rocks.

If this ignoring of the courts and blatant voter fraud is not fixed one way or another, there will be no other choice than for Patriots to revolt, a hard long revolt.

But these Marxist bastards MUST BE STOPPED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

WE will NOT become Venezuela.

If this is done then we will become a dictatorship like Venezuela.

Have you been a Fascist your whole life or did Trump turn you into one?

Cool, tell Trump and the GOP to pay for his audits and recounts.
Cuz states ain't gonna pay for it with possible exception of Georgia, which Biden doesn't need.
You should try to get PA to pay for the same thing where Biden leads by 50,000 votes and Michigan where Joe leads by 149,000 votes.
Good luck! :D

Last edited:

Rudy Giuliani doesn't drop "bombshells" - He drops turds (and his pants ;-)
Oh yes, and the burning of Trump ballots thing was a debunked HOAX.
And you fell for it - Be very proud!

giuliani_borat.jpg

There is no fraud. The American people have accepted the results except for Republicans. There are no proven accounts of fraud. Try it and this will be a commie dictatorship. You ignore facts. REPUBLICAN legislators are reponsible for this as they refused to allow early votes and mail-in ballots to be counted early as Florida did. I wonder how many voters appreciat3e their ballots being called fraudulent. There is no evidence of ballots continuing to come in.

"The American people accept this . . . except for all the Americans who don't."

"There are no proven accounts of fraud, because the media hasn't told me to know about any!"

"It's a commie dictatorship if you dare to dispute what we tell you to believe!"

I honestly don't know which piece of inane bullshit passing for your thoughts is funnier.

Republicans are reportedly considering the possibility of asking state legislatures to ignore the will of the popular vote and appoint electors favorable to the president. Trump also declined to say whether he would accept a peaceful transfer of power this week, comments that many Republicans distanced themselves from. Trump said he needs to put a new supreme court justice in place to resolve election disputes.
The US constitution gives state legislatures the authority to appoint the 538 electors to the electoral college who ultimately elect the president. States have long used the winner of the popular vote to determine who gets the electoral votes in their states, but Republicans anonymously told the Atlantic the campaign has discussed the possibility of using delays in the vote count as a basis to ask Republican-controlled legislatures to appoint their own electors, regardless of the final vote tally.

A jarring new report from The Atlantic claims that the Trump campaign is discussing potential strategies to circumvent the results of the 2020 election, should Joe Biden defeat Donald Trump, by first alleging the existence of rampant fraud and then asking legislators in battleground states where the Republicans have a legislative majority to bypass the state’s popular vote and instead to choose electors loyal to the GOP and the sitting president.

It is the nightmare scenario Pennsylvania election officials have fretted over for months: a knockdown, drag-out fight over which presidential candidate will win the state and snag its coveted electoral votes.
Now, the head of the Republican Party of Pennsylvania has fueled fears of chaos after Election Day, raising the specter that his party could break with tradition and allow the GOP-controlled legislature to choose a slate of presidential electors to cast the state’s votes for Donald Trump even if the president doesn’t win the popular vote.
In comments to the Atlantic made public this week, state Republican Chairman Lawrence Tabas suggested that he had spoken with Trump campaign officials about the possibility of bypassing the results of the popular vote should there be uncertainty or disputes over the validity of ballots cast. The U.S. Constitution, Tabas said, allows state legislatures to choose presidential electors.

Now the Trump campaign is said to be considering another, even more outrageous approach: In a thorough and deeply disconcerting piece about the constitutional crisis that may await us between November 3 and the inauguration in January, the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reports that the Trump campaign has been discussing “contingency plans to bypass the election results and appoint local electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.” Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud, Team Trump could ask GOP-controlled state governments to choose electors, completely ignoring an unfavorable or uncertain popular vote, state and national Republican sources told Gellman.
“The state legislatures will say, ‘All right, we’ve been given this constitutional power,’” a Trump campaign legal adviser explained to the Atlantic. “‘We don’t think the results of our own state are accurate, so here’s our slate of electors that we think properly reflect the results of our state.’”
Does completely ignoring the will of the voters seem anti-democratic? Unconstitutional? Impossible? One would think. But as Gellman points out, however authoritarian this kind of end-around may seem, the Constitution doesn’t forbid such a move, and it’s something the Trump campaign could pull off. Indeed, state Republican leaders have already casually indicated that they’d be all too happy to enable this kind of power grab. “I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, chairman of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, one of the swing states on which the 2020 race could hinge, told Gellman. “It is one of the available legal options set forth in the constitution.”
Disturbing as the prospect of bypassing the popular vote in GOP-controlled battlegrounds may be, it’s but one of several vulnerabilities in the electoral system Trump and his flunkies are trying to exploit this fall, ranging from complex legal fights to declaring absentee ballots fraudulent before they’ve even been processed to the possibility — likelihood? — that the president will simply pronounce himself the winner before all votes are tallied. While Joe Biden and the Democrats are sounding increasingly loud alarms, it remains frustratingly unclear what they can do to prevent the country from plummeting into this looming crisis. A quick and overwhelming Biden victory would certainly help matters, but it's a tough proposition: While the Democrat retains a strong lead over his counterpart nationally, polls suggest the two are locked in tight races in several key states like Georgia, Iowa, Florida, and Arizona. The idea that typically deep-red states like Texas and Georgia are in play for Biden would seem to reflect the president’s challenging reelection prospects—but those states all are controlled by Republican-majority legislatures, creating just the opening Trump needs to call the votes bogus and appoint electors that will decide in his favor.
This is a dire scenario, and one that could be upon us in a little over a month.

Liberals are just so fucking ignorant and stupid as a bag of rocks.

If this ignoring of the courts and blatant voter fraud is not fixed one way or another, there will be no other choice than for Patriots to revolt, a hard long revolt.

But these Marxist bastards MUST BE STOPPED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

WE will NOT become Venezuela.

If this is done then we will become a dictatorship like Venezuela.

Coming from a supporter of the party who wants to rewrite the US Constitution so that they don't have to pretend to care about those grubby little flyover states any more, that's pretty rich.

Have you been a Fascist your whole life or did Trump turn you into one?

Have you been ignorant enough to think fascist is defined as "people who think things I don't like" your whole life, or did registering as a Democrat make you that ignorant?

Forum List

Back