Republican Senators are revolting against Mitch McConnell over his Trump-Russia coverup

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The TrumpenOrangeFuhrer has much to hide in his relationship with the Russians.

And the Russian hacking is something Mitch is trying to hide, and his efforts are beginning to unravel.

Republican Senators are revolting against Mitch McConnell over his Trump-Russia coverup

The chorus of Republican Senators revolting against their own Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, is now reaching a fever pitch. McConnell has been going out of his way to try to contain any investigation of Russia’s role in rigging the election for Donald Trump, keeping it limited to an existing committee so he can control it. But one by one, Republicans in the Senate are taking a stand against him in the name of forcing the creation of a Select Committee to investigate the matter properly.

The rebellion began when two influential longtime Republican Senators, John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, issued a joint statement with leading Senate Democrats demanding that a Select Committee be created. But while McConnell ultimately agreed to go along with a Trump-Russia investigation in a bizarrely uncomfortable video statement, he’s been attempting to pigeon hole it into the existing intelligence committee.

Not good enough, says Republican Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, who according to Politico is introducing a bill which would create a Select Committee to investigate the election cyberterrorism. This will force Mitch McConnell to either allow a Senate-wide vote to take place on it, or make himself look guilty by refusing to allow legislation from his own party to come to the floor. But McConnell may have something specific to hide here.

McCain just wants another dog and pony show under his belt again. Of course Graham is backing this.

The old mavericky guy spent all the Bush years trying to fuck over GW then turned into Obama's bum boy for 8 years.

To get back on the Sunday talk show circuit again of course he will try to do any thing he can to delegitimize Trump.

I'd rather see a complete investigation into McCain and Graham's activities backing the murderous Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Syria and an investigation into the Obama regime's backing of the coup in the Ukraine.

Now that investigation should be right out front and televised. I'd pay good money to watch it.

• Banned
What are you afraid will come out, td? These hacking investigations are going to happen.

Oh and let us not forget that Senator Cory Gardner has a huge hard on for Trump. This is all RINO partisan bullshit.

What are you afraid will come out, td? These hacking investigations are going to happen.

Investigate all you want. Just thru the committee that is already set up. A special committee with McCain/Graham will just be a hit job on Trump. Those two have been Obama's bum boys for 8 years and are fooling no one.

Especially not McConnell who can see right thru the Maverick's so called good intentions.

McConnell is an atavistic, anachronistic freak of nature, best defined by an over blown ego and the total lack of recognition that his "best before" date is sometimes in 1939.

He is nothing but a Republican Harry Reid, but, with less honesty and self respect.

Investigate all you want. Just thru the committee that is already set up. A special committee with McCain/Graham will just be a hit job on Trump. Those two have been Obama's bum boys for 8 years and are fooling no one.

Especially not McConnell who can see right thru the Maverick's so called good intentions.

Wait, weren't you begging for the proof to be released just last week? Now, all your calls for transparency were false and you no longer want the proof released? But prefer it to be kept secret in some partisan committee?

Im sure Mitch''s wife landing that job has nothing to do with it but I'm shocked at your recent reversal TD.

I was right

Her campaign manager admitted today they had no proof. I put up a thread about it. He said they heard it on CNN.

:lmao:

My face still hurts.

How do you know Russia hacked the Hillary emails? Clinton campaign is asked. 'We saw it on CNN.' Democrats admit they have no evidence of Putin link to disastrous leak
  • Hillary Clinton's campaign manager Robby Mook said that no government official has confirmed the link between Russia and the DNC hack
  • Today show host Savannah Guthrie was asking Mook to push back on Donald Trump's claim that the link is a 'conspiracy theory'
  • Mook has said multiple times now that Russia is behind the embarrassing leak that led to Debbie Wasserman Schultz leaving her top party post
  • 'I am simply going off what the reporting is telling us,' Mook said this morning on the Today show
Clinton campaign manager: Media says Russians behind hack

But now Tappydancer doesn't want proof. He wants the finding to be kept from the public for some strange and weird reason. I think it's to help America..or something.

McCain just wants another dog and pony show under his belt again. Of course Graham is backing this.

The old mavericky guy spent all the Bush years trying to fuck over GW then turned into Obama's bum boy for 8 years.

To get back on the Sunday talk show circuit again of course he will try to do any thing he can to delegitimize Trump.

I'd rather see a complete investigation into McCain and Graham's activities backing the murderous Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Syria and an investigation into the Obama regime's backing of the coup in the Ukraine.

Now that investigation should be right out front and televised. I'd pay good money to watch it.

Yes, of course Graham is backing this... he got hacked by the Russians too.

Wait, weren't you begging for the proof to be released just last week? Now, all your calls for transparency were false and you no longer want the proof released? But prefer it to be kept secret in some partisan committee?

Im sure Mitch''s wife landing that job has nothing to do with it but I'm shocked at your recent reversal TD.

Bring on the proof but don't allow McCain to pull his mavericky shit again. I wish he and Graham would just walk across the aisle and officially become D's.

I was right

Her campaign manager admitted today they had no proof. I put up a thread about it. He said they heard it on CNN.

:lmao:

My face still hurts.

How do you know Russia hacked the Hillary emails? Clinton campaign is asked. 'We saw it on CNN.' Democrats admit they have no evidence of Putin link to disastrous leak
  • Hillary Clinton's campaign manager Robby Mook said that no government official has confirmed the link between Russia and the DNC hack
  • Today show host Savannah Guthrie was asking Mook to push back on Donald Trump's claim that the link is a 'conspiracy theory'
  • Mook has said multiple times now that Russia is behind the embarrassing leak that led to Debbie Wasserman Schultz leaving her top party post
  • 'I am simply going off what the reporting is telling us,' Mook said this morning on the Today show
Clinton campaign manager: Media says Russians behind hack

But now Tappydancer doesn't want proof. He wants the finding to be kept from the public for some strange and weird reason. I think it's to help America..or something.

I just said in my other reply to you I want proof. Just not to let the old assholes do their shit again.

Investigate all you want. Just thru the committee that is already set up. A special committee with McCain/Graham will just be a hit job on Trump. Those two have been Obama's bum boys for 8 years and are fooling no one. Especially not McConnell who can see right thru the Maverick's so called good intentions.
If it brings out the truth, then Donald should be hit, really hard, wherever he is at fault.

McConnell joined McCain in support of an investigation into the alleged hacking. What more do the radicals want? McCain claimed that the U.S. was totally in the dark about the hacking. If this is true what the hell are we paying the CIA (secret budget) and a half a dozen other intelligence agencies for? While we are at it, what the hell are we paying McCain for if he is suddenly unsure about U.S. security while he chairs the Armed Services committee? Something is fishy and Trump needs to drain the swamp sooner rather than later.

Every reply is "we don't need proof, everyone is lying or a liar or they don't like Trump so forget it"

Forum List

Back